Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, Mint – Wireless Earbuds for Running and Sport, Charging Case Included, 4th Generation, 28 Hour Battery, Sport Earbuds
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- SECURE ACTIVE FIT – We scanned thousands of ears to create the best-fitting earbuds for sport that we’ve ever created, with a special grip coating to make sure they stay in while you move. Plus, they’re sweatproof & waterproof with IP57-rated protection
- KEEPING YOU SAFE – These running earbuds feature HearThrough mode that lets ambient noise in and allows you to choose how much background noise you want to hear, keeping you alert and aware of what’s going on around you
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR CALLS – Four microphones, the latest digital signal processing & pioneering beamform technology mean these Jabra earbuds offer great call quality wherever you are. Plus, they’re compatible with Siri, Google, and Alexa
- UP TO 28 HOURS OF USE – With up to 7.5 hours of listening time on a single charge, and a total of up to 28 hours with the charging case, you’ll need to recharge when they do. These wireless sport earbuds are built to keep up with your busy day
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND – Get personal with your music with a customizable equalizer and several adjustable music profiles, from Smooth to Bass Boost, or create your own bespoke audio profile for the perfect sound
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Jabra Elite Active 75t
Jabra Elite Active 75t are always ready. Great music and calls, waterproof, sweatproof and workout-proof, with up to 7.5 hours battery on a single charge, and an integrated volume button for the real world with HearThrough. Not bad for a little bud.
The perfect companion for your Jabra headphones
Choose your voice assistant, customize your music experience, access firmware updates, and register your product. Jabra Sound+ App is designed to help you get the most out of your new headphones.
Compare the Jabra Elite Franchise
MySound is your sound.
Our latest pioneering technology tests your hearing in the Jabra Sound+ app, and tailors your music to suit your individual hearing profile. MySound makes the music you love even better.
Compare with similar items
Apple AirPods Pro
Sony WF-1000XM3 Industry Leading Noise Canceling Truly Wireless Earbuds Headset/Headphones with Alexa voice control and mic for phone call, Black
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds w/improved battery and call quality (Wireless Charging Case included), Black – US Version, SM-R175NZKAXAR
Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones - Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 9 Hours Of Listening Time, Sweat Resistant Earbuds - Black
Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds – Alexa Built-In, True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Titanium Black – Bluetooth Earbuds Engineered for the Best True Wireless Calls and Music Experience
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||0.86 x 0.76 x 0.64 inches||0.94 x 0.86 x 1.22 inches||5.60 x 4.72 x 2.50 inches||1.52 x 2.75 x 1.04 inches||10.00 x 7.87 x 11.02 inches||4.90 x 7.30 x 2.20 inches|
|Special Features||Wireless||iOS Phone Control, Noise Cancellation, Microphone Feature||Noise Cancellation||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Carying case included, Android, wireless, iOS||iOS Phone Control, Microphone Feature||Noise Cancellation, Wind Noise Reduction|
Jabra Elite Active 75t true wireless earbuds are engineered for secure fit and designed for running and exercise, with special grip coating which allows the earbuds to stay firmly in place, even when you really put them through their paces. Waterproof with IP57-rated durability, Elite Active 75t sport earbuds are covered by a 2-year extended warranty against dust and sweat. With a battery life of up to 7.5 hours, and a total of 28 hours with the handy charging case, these Jabra wireless earbuds are the perfect companions for your whole day. Fast charging allows you to get up to an hour of battery from just 15 minutes, so even when your energy reserves are running low, your music and calls are never more than a few minutes away. With HearThrough mode, you can use the 4 built-in microphones in these Bluetooth earbuds to pick up sounds around you, so you don’t need to remove them in order to hear your surroundings. Customize how much surrounding audio you want to hear using the handy slider within the Jabra Sound+ App. Thanks to our enhanced 4-microphone technology, you can be sure of great quality for your calls. Wherever you are, the earbuds’ 4 microphones actively work to filter out disruptive noise and amplify your voice, so your calls sound crystal clear, even in noisy environments like the gym. Your music tastes are as individual as you are, which is why the Jabra Elite Active 75t come with a customizable equalizer; just download the Jabra Sound+ App and set your levels according to your preferences. Whether you prefer to boost the bass or turn up the treble, you can be sure that your music will always sound exactly the way you want it to. Get direct access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant, and get the information you need, when you need it.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Very small, compact, and a sleek design compare too many out there. Wearing these Jabra provides a minimalistic look that doesn’t draw any attention. This is something that Apple will never get back.
• They have a secure tight fit. From my experience, there is no way that these earbuds will leave your ear unless you use your hands. I ran, went on a trampoline, and bobbled my head up and down when listening to Jimi Hendrix. Very sturdy, no wobble whatsoever.
• They are comfortable to wear. The 75t rest on your ears, rather than relying on all the stability near the speaker end. Secure and comfort.
• Excellent connection. No hiccups using them as a phone or just for music. Bluetooth 5.0, the 75t allows you to connect to your phone and another device if you want.
• The case can go up to 28 hours. I didn’t test to see if this number is correct, but I did need to charge it after a week of use.
• The case itself is super small and can be stood upright. Think Apple’s noise-canceling Airpods charging case, but a little smaller. My wallet and keys both can be fit in one pants pocket with this.
• Magnetic seal on the case makes it to opens easily, and stays shut when you want it. The strength of the magnet can hold the earbuds upside down with them falling off.
• The case has USB-C fast charging. A 10-minute charge gave the case 40 minutes more battery life.
• You can check the battery levels for the case and the earbuds with the app (more details about the app later on).
• The microphone layout is excellent. The 75t has a 4 microphone setup, making a conversation very clear on their end. I walked through the wind and there was little to none wind distortion on the other end. These microphones help isolate the outside noises so your voice is the only one that is focused. They work and they work well.
• They put in a built-in mute button on the earbuds. Small perks go a long way Jabra, thanks.
• One-touch on the earbuds and you got Alexa, Google, or Siri on your end, if you’re connected to your phone.
• Sweat and dust resistant. Sweat all you like, these buds will keep going.
• One of the best features is the app for these. With the 75t’s app, you can personalize your sound take that fits your comfort. The layout is very user-friendly as you are given a visual graphic display of how much you want to the sound quality to either your right, left or both earbuds. I’m a firm believer in enabling the use of custom sound profiles because only you know what’s best for your hearing. With a lot of customization with this, I’m very happy.
• Another cool feature of the app is if you apply your personal sound settings, the earbuds will automatically adapt to what you’re changing in the app. No delay or restarting them.
• Sound-wise: One of the best bass levels on the market. If you’re a bass person, you’ll love this in every way. If you’re not then you can just go in the app and reduce it.
• The mids and highs are crisp, while the Passive Noise reduction does a respectable job blocking out those outside noises.
• Pulling out my earbuds, they automatically stop whatever music I was playing. Quick sensors.
• The tap controls are very simple and accurate. The best part for me with this is that you have the option to control the volume controls on the earbuds themselves. No need to go on the phone.
Cons and Oks:__________
• The bass. It’s really good but too good. It overpowers the highs and lows of the music to a point it’s always boom, boom, boom. I immediately went to the app and cut down the bass. Sadly the bass power is still there, but defiantly not that significant. For bass needed songs, this an upside, but I’m not a bass person myself.
• No built-in noise-canceling software. The Passive Noise reduction works well when the wind is blowing in your face. It does reduce a significant amount of wind resistance but other than that a loud environment will still be a loud environment in the earbuds.
• Low water rating. Only sweat resistance so you have to be extra careful when the rain or snow comes into your world. These are great for running, but it’s a turn off knowing that you have to be careful not the get these buds wet.
• Bulky in the ear. They are small but I felt these buds look like they’re going to pop out of my ear. Extend the earbuds as Apple did so they can be thin and not look like large jelly beans.
• No wireless charging for the case.
• You get on average a less full day of battery life. This isn’t the greatest as other reviewers have had worse, so be warned.
• There is a tight deal suction with these buds. I have no issue but I know some aren’t a fan of the suction feeling and would like some air coming in. This is especially a must if you’re a runner.
• The left earbud can be used independently. The right can but not the left. Jabra states for a software update in 2020, so it’s a wait and sees.
• Changing your setting with these buds are not automatic. A couple of times I had to wait for the buds to adapt to the settings I made on the app. This only occurs when they’re significant changes.
• I used an iPhone and you can’t call up Siri with these. You have to go to the phone.
• Those with large hands may have difficulty using these, because of the size.
• I tried connecting my computer and phone at the same time and the buds got a glitch. It’s trying to find what primary use is, and when your phone goes off when you’re watching a YouTube video, it has a hard time to choose which one to give you.
• With a small bulky size, numerous times I accidentally press the wrong buttons on the buds. There is a learning curve on where to press.
For the active lifestyle for working out, these are quite good. I couldn’t get them out of my ears unless I physically took them out. Also, I was most impressed with the customization you can do for sound when using the app. To be able to configure the sound experience that fits your needs is spot on, and is something that every headphone needs to provide. With a small design, and great microphone setup, and an excellent battery case, I felt these are earbuds that I can be taken on the go while not making people staring at me (unlike Apple).
But still that bass. It’s really good when the music matches it, but very annoying when there is bass in songs that don’t need it. The app does help, but with the price you’re paying you to expect the default sound to be neutral. Also the pricing is up with the big guys (Apple, Samsung, etc) so I expected to get some form of noise-canceling software, but sadly no. In the end, there are decent earbuds but with a mediocre battery life, my expectations were higher given the price.
Overall: A decent sound with a strong bass but a battery life nothing to brag about.
Hope I was a help to you.
First off I moved from the Jabra Active 65t's and most of the issues/gripes I had with the 65t's look to be resolved with the 75t's. I'll cover the gripes/improvements, then some pros and cons.
Gripe Number 1: The charging case
The charging case on the 65t's was this weird type of case where you had to squeeze the side or the center to open them, not a pain, just different. The 75t's have that fixed, it's an easy open magnetic case, love the fact it's magnetic and a strong one at that.
Gripe Number 2: Earbuds in the case
The 65t's just kind of sat in the case, there was no positive engagement and you had to rely on a light to tell you if they were connected, sometimes if I was in a hurry and I didn't confirm the buds were properly inserted they wouldn't charge, same goes if I needed to open them in a hurry the buds would sometimes pop out and fall on the ground. The 75t's are magnetically connected, this is friggin fantastic! Such an improvement, can't say how much I love this as they stay in there, in fact the magnet is so strong that you have to be intentional to get them out.
Gripe Number 3: The on earbud buttons
I found the 65t's button on the earbuds themselves to be a bit stiff/hard to press and having additional pressure on my ear was a tad uncomfortable. The 75t's have much more sensitive buttons, and I love that they are single buttons, yes there are different combinations to remember but I feel having softer buttons is a huge plus.
On to the PRO's!
I think the sound on these is definitely a tad better that the 65t's, there is a lot more bass, and I do mean A LOT. In fact I need to turn down the bass a little through the Jabra app, I guess you could say too much bass is a negative, but I enjoy hearing the lower end on all my songs.
I am getting an average 7.25 hours using middle volume, if I keep the volume high, the run time is a little lower, roughly 6.75 hours. One thing I haven't tested is run time without using the EQ in the app, I'm sure if I left the EQ as default or flat I could squeeze a tad more out? Also the case packs a lot more backup charge than the 65t's, overall a huge jump from the 65t's.
One of my favorite features is hear through...I can't rave enough about it as I use these primarily in an office setting and not having to take them out to hear co-workers or have conversations is a huge plus for me.
Fantastic improvements on the case, love that it's magnetic, magnetic earbuds and strong ones at that, no more lost earbuds.
USB-C! Being that the industry is making a change to USB-C it's nice to have one less cable to support.
To the CON's!
One could say the bass is a tad to strong? However I rather enjoy it, I'm a big over the head, can wearing guy so getting a little more bass out of my on the go headphones is a rather nice plus, but some could be turned away.
Ear bud magnets:
The magnets holding these little guys in are strong, and with the ear buds being tiny they can be difficult to get them out. The other side of this is they won't be easily lost, so again choose your battles.
I love the fact you get so much better battery life (and case battery too), strong bass, and great sound in such a tiny profile. Not to smash on the Air-pods, but these 75t's stay in my ears, I don't have a fear of them falling out during workouts, and they fit just as snugly (heck if not better) as the 65t's. I'm excited to use these in the warmer months on my longer bike rides. I think just the extra battery life these things pack to last me the work day and not need to do a mid day charge is a huge win and a reason to purchase and or upgrade.
Bad: The earbuds sounded alright, but I don't appreciate how they got rid of the rocker switch on the left earbud. Now, instead of being able to quickly adjust volume and tracks with an up/down motion, it's a weird triple-press that didn't seem to work for me. Turning HearThrough on and off wasn't intuitive for me either and I couldn't figure it out. Maybe if I'd had more time, but then ...
Worse: They lasted less than a day. The earbuds won't charge at all and Jabra support (via both email and phone) haven't been able to help. They havent' even offered an RMA, and I'm done waiting so I'm just returning them to Amazon.
The earbuds arrived with a 70% charge and didn't seem to charge the first day. I used them till they died (quicker than my 65t would have). The charging case glows green to indicate it's 100%, but the earbuds don't seem to have an indicator to show their current status. I'm not sure if Jabra foolishly removed the LED from the inside of the case, or whether the LED is just more subtle now and my unit is broken. Either way, I'm returning these and sticking with my trusty 65t earbuds.
Top international reviews
From the time you receive your new item, you'll already feel like you are receiving high quality earbuds, from the detail and quality of material, just in the packaging, as should be expected for the price. The updating of the software took longer then I anticipated; however, once it was completed, I was very pleased with the features. Some of my favorites were the "Find My Jabra" which uses a Google Maps GPS tracker, like you would find on a mobile device, I love how it lets you adjust how much ambient sound that is let in. This is especially beneficial for joggers as it's important for safety and security to hear what's around you, while you're listening to music.
The right earbud is the master and the left is the slave, which pairs to the right automatically. You can also connect up to; two Bluetooth devices simultaneously, So for instance, if you are listening to music on your computer while a call comes in, it will reconnect you with your phone automatically. I love that these have physical buttons rather than a touch sensor; the buttons are very easy to press and very responsive to your press, which do not move while in your ear, when pressed, unlike my previous purchase. Jabra, absolutely nailed it when it comes to controlling your music, and connecting calls. You are able to skip forward, backwards; replay songs, adjust the volume with a long press on the right earbud, a long press on the left to reduce. With a double press you can command, Alexa, which was a huge plus for me. Google also works with the appropriate voice command, "Ok Google." I'm sure Siri works also, I just haven't tested it.
I was expecting the sound quality to be slightly better then my ENACFIRE's, I was completely wrong. The difference was night and day. The volume was much louder and richer, the mids have much better depth, with a broader sound stage. The trebles sounded very crisp, and clear. The difference exceeded my expectations in quality, over price, Once you adjust the EQ to your liking, it literally sounds like a set of $200-$250 wired headphones, I was blown away, anyone that enjoys listening to music with a lot of bass; these shine. I noticed allot of people complaining there's too much bass, which is very subjective, and is confusing to me (Just adjust your levels to your liking). The EQ software provides you with the option to create your own personalized profile(s), which was intuitive, and easy to set up.
The fit was perfect for me, the standard rubberized inserts fit perfectly right out of the box, a simple 1/4 of a twist into the ear, secures them into place, a very well engineered design. There are three rubberized inserts to adjust to your liking, (s),(m),(l). I work out at the gym and go for runs quite often, these buds remain fit, and secure, regardless of my activity. I love the feature which allows you to control the amount of ambient sound that's let in, which goes through your microphone, the sound around you is amplified, which is very cool. This is great if you're at a coffee shop, you can still talk to people, order food even while listening to music.
The battery life is excellent, I listen to my music quite loud, (volume 8-9) I get about 4-5 hours easily without putting them back into the charging case. The case is incredibly small, it takes up almost no space in my pocket and has a very nice quality feel to it, with a nice quality magnetic close. The Bluetooth range is very good I can freely walk around my apartment while connected to my device in another room, with no connectivity issues. While watching video's, there is absolutely no lag, or lip syncing issues. The type-c connector was also a great plus, not only for convenience of use with my Galaxy S8+ charger, but also the speed in which it charges the device.
Cons: I would say at first you may find it difficult getting these buds out of the case due to the force of the magnets, and the small profile size of the case, which may take some time adjusting to. The software update hung up, which took over an hour, too long for my overanxious liking. I read about others online that had similar issues, which was easily solved by removing them out of the case, and restarting the process, slightly annoying, but certainly not a deal breaker. The left earbud does not work independently on it's own while making a call; without the right one being active. (This is very minor; considering, sound does emanate from both earbuds simultaneously, while on a call, or you have the option of using just the right earbud).
Overall: The real question is, are these worth the higher than average price point? For anyone that's interested in spending a few extra bucks for quality of product, and performance. you definitely get what you pay for. The extra features, such as the hear through feature, Alexa enabled, the EQ feature, four microphones, for a much better caller experience, was enough for me. The rest was just icing on the cake. Not only does this tick all of the boxes in terms of features and benefits. These are definitely worth the $200-$240 price point, in my opinion, especially if you've ever purchased Bluetooth earbuds at the $50-$100 price range. the sound quality alone makes up for the difference in price. If you are on the fence, I suggest doing some additional research online, there's quite a few reviews and videos on this product, which I have found to be very helpful, and accurate. The difference for me, with the better sound quality, and hear through function, I wear these twice as often as I did; my previous ear buds. No joke, I wear them everywhere I can.. I hope my review helps you.
1. Case is teeny tiny and fits anywhere
2. Great battery life
3. Buds are small, light, and fits securely in the ear
4. Call quality is great - perhaps as good as you can expect from any truly wireless bud
5. Good for sporting activity as it stays in the ear and has some water resistance
6. The bass is insane. BOOMY. It isn't for those like a tight crisp bass but for those like a big booming thumpy bass. Impressive on a bud.
And now the bad:
1. Left bud sync issues (that mysteriously solves itself..) This seems to be a problem with the Jabra Elites based on some googling of the issue I had. The right buds connect no problem, but the left ones goes in and out. It is stable for now.. but who knows..
2. The sound signature is unpleasant right out of the box. The bass is overly boomy and the highs are excessively harsh. This muddles the mids and makes the overall presentation annoying to listen to. Because it is so boomy, there's also a decided lack of tautness on the low end. Thankfully, the EQ can be set to lower both ends down which makes it a lot more pleasant. Soundstage is also on the flatter side but not necessarily a bad thing for some.
3. Latency when watching movies. If you watch a lot of movies and video content on your phone, these are terrible. It is like watching an 80's Chinese movie with bad dubbing. Mouth and sounds are so awfully out of sync. These would be good if you plan to use this more for music, conferencing/calling, and just going out and about.
4. Depending on your ear, it may not be that comfortable. The bud needs to sit right into the ear, so if your ear doesn't have the right shape it hurts. My left ear doesn't seem to enjoy it as much and starts to feel sore right from the start.
First key issue, no wireless charging. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal to most people but I like to live a wireless lifestyle and for a pair of earbuds to cost almost $300 and not have wireless charging from the gecko is hard to stomach.
Second issue is probably the main reason I'm returning my pair, the right bud is periodically releasing a hissing sound that sounds like soft static, I just noticed it and can't unnotice it and from doing a quick search it seems to be a common problem from the latest Jabra elites. No software update has fixed it thus far.
Third issue is probably me beating a dead horse but these suckers are too damn expensive. I know saying that seems stupid considering how much these headphones offer but when you take into account these don't have wireless charging, experience white noise/ static issues in one earbud of the two, and have some questionable controls then just doesn't seem worth the money.
I tried 2 pairs and both had the same exact problem. Above about two-thirds volume, the left earbud (specifically) starts to hiss and it crackles at certain higher frequencies. If you check Reddit, you will see a plethora of people saying the exact same thing about the 65T model as well. The issue is that this doesn't seem to be getting fixed by any of Jabra's firmware updates because the problem has existed for over a year and has now been passed on to the 75T model.
It's such a shame because they are otherwise the -perfect- wireless earbuds with incredible sound (when they aren't hissing/crackling). Great product, Jabra, but PLEASE find a way to fix this issue for all of the people who so badly want to rate these #1.
I upgraded from an Elite Active 65T and never had these problems.
* Compact earbud and case design.
* Stable in-ear for both cardio and weight-training.
* Strong battery life with case, although the buds last closer to 6 vs. the advertised 7.5 hours.
* Able to connect to x2 devices simultaneously.
* Passive noise cancellation is decent, and opting out of ANC results in better battery life... a worthwhile trade.
* FREQUENT bluetooth disconnects that are a legitimate deal-breaker. Given the price tag, you'd expect a more stable connection vs. $30 wireless earbuds... no such luck.
* Slight, but consistent, background hissing.
* Default bass is overwhelming, but EQ-ing is possible with the app.
* Hearthrough function is noisy and useless in windy conditions.
* No wireless charging for case.
With all the unexpected hiccups, this feels like more of a beta product than the 65T. I decided to keep them due to their size, secure fit, and battery life, but if you're looking for audiophile quality (relatively speaking, of course) and a stable connection, you'll find no joy here.
I was waiting for quite some time to find the perfect earbud, and I finally found them. I had troubels with the apple Airpods, they used to fall all the time. I really wanted to test this, so i went and did an intense work out. Including, jumping ropes, pushups, pull ups, and inclined treadmill sprints(HIIT). At the beginning i couldn't believe it, but the earbud did not fall a single time. Secondly, i used it at the steam room. I did 3 cycles of steam each was followed by a cold shower (just cold water). Earbuds are working fine, last test i want to do but im scared is the pool. I know it might not work in the pool but in some articles it says they can, so might wait on this one. Conclusion, great product, fits perfectly, sound is amazing, you can connect to multiple devices, and its water proof. what are you waiting for lol
I swear i wasnt paid for this review, just a happy customer.
Fit was really good and comfortable, buttons are excellent ( i prefer them to the Sony's touch sensor). I upgraded to version 1.27 and no connectivity issues. I'll wait for the next version.
Bottom line. It's a solid set of earphones but the sound is not to my taste. With a better sound, those would be perfect earphones.
The battery life is uneven too.
Pros: they're good for running and smartphones. But don't get them for any other purpose.