Jabra Elite Active 65t Earbuds – True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Copper Black – Bluetooth Earbuds with a Secure Fit and Superior Sound, Long Battery Life and More
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (18%)|
This product has Amazon Alexa functionality built in, providing a voice forward experience that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read news, and more.
- TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS FOR AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE Wherever your day takes you, whatever your activity, it won’t get in the way of enjoying sports, music and calls; The Elite Active 65t are secure fitting earbuds that provide dependable in ear stability
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND : Whether you’re using these as Apple earbuds, Samsung earbuds or more, you can listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound on the Jabra Sound+ app. Earbuds are Apple and Android compatible
- UP TO 15 HOURS OF USE With up to 5 hours of battery on a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the included pocket friendly charging case, your listening needs are met from the start of the day, to its end with these earbuds
- TAKE WORK CALLS FROM HOME – Incredible 4-microphone technology offers best-in-class call performance, with up to 15 hours of battery for maximum productivity— even when you’re working or learning from home on your smartphone.
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND – Whether you’re using these as Apple earbuds, Samsung earbuds or more, you can listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound on the Jabra Sound+ app. Earbuds are Apple and Android compatible.
- TAKE WORK CALLS FROM HOME – Incredible 4-microphone technology offers best-in-class call performance, with up to 15 hours of battery for maximum productivity— even when you’re working or learning from home on your smartphone.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Jabra Elite Active 65t, Amazon Edition
3 Months Free Amazon Music Unlimited
Features a secure-fitting design for enhanced in-ear stability when you’re active, protected against sweat and dust, integrated motion sensor, and up to 15 hours battery life – 5 hours in the earbuds, and an extra 10 hours from the included, pocket-friendly charging case.
*SZ17120042H01, Morlab, 2017-12-20
The perfect companion to your Jabra headphones
Personalize the way you use your Jabra device. Choose your voice assistant, customize your music profile, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, keep track of your charge, and much more. The app is constantly evolving to deliver new features to further enhance your headphones.
Use voice command to connect to Alexa*, Siri or Google Assistant, allowing you to quickly get the information you need.
*Operating system dependent.
Compare the Jabra Elite Franchise
Compare with similar items
Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds – True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Titanium Black – Bluetooth Earbuds with a More Comfortable, Secure Fit, Long Battery Life and Great Sound Quality
TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones Touch Control with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Earphones in-Ear Built-in Mic Headset Premium Deep Bass for Sport Black
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds w/improved battery and call quality (Wireless Charging Case included), Black – US Version, SM-R175NZKAXAR
Apple AirPods Pro
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Copper Black||Titanium Black||BLACK||BLACK||Black||White|
|Item Dimensions||4.88 x 2.17 x 7.34 inches||0.86 x 0.76 x 0.64 inches||0.59 x 0.79 x 0.59 inches||1.04 x 0.99 x 0.66 inches||1.52 x 2.75 x 1.04 inches||0.94 x 0.86 x 1.22 inches|
|Item Weight||0.70 lbs||—||0.07 ounces||0.07 ounces||4.80 ounces||1.60 ounces|
|Special Features||sports-and-exercise||Noise Isolation||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, wireless||IPX8 Waterproof, Wireless Charging Case / Music & Calls Microphone||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Carying case included, Android, wireless, iOS||iOS Phone Control, Noise Cancellation, Microphone Feature|
Wherever your day takes you, whatever your favorite activity, it won’t get in the way of enjoying sports, music and calls. The Jabra Elite Active 65t are secure fitting earbuds that provide dependable in-ear stability, perfect for an active lifestyle. They are IP56 rated with a 2-year warranty against sweat and dust (registration required with the Jabra Sound+ app). The fingertip controls allow for easy access to core functions, so you don’t have to stop a workout to raise the volume or worry about wires getting in the way. Whether you’re using these as iPhone earbuds, Samsung earbuds or more, you can listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound on the Jabra Sound+ app, choosing how Sound+ delivers your sound and how it looks. Choose your preferred voice assistant from Amazon Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant and more. Jabra Elite Active 65t are third generation true wireless earbuds, and Jabra has a proven track record of excellent true wireless connectivity. Experience the stability that lets you take calls and listen to music without worrying about audio dropouts. And with Bluetooth 5.0 in these wireless earbuds, you can seamlessly connect them to your smartphone, making them ideal for students and professionals to use while learning and working from home. Whatever your listening needs are, you can use these earbuds all day. With up to 5 hours of battery on a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the included pocket-friendly charging case, your listening needs are met from the start of the day, to its end. Plus, it’s comfortable. 3 sets of EarGels in different sizes are included, so you can choose the right size to ensure great sound quality in every circumstance. Microphone sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Samsung? eh.. I do use a S9+ but I've never been a fan of their audio products. Bragi? seems too startup-y and worried about them not being around for too long.. Bose or B&O? seems like they're behind the curve with the 4.x bluetooth tech when 5.0 is available.. plus wasn't too sure about their water/sweat resistance considering my active lifestyle.. Jaybirds? I've used their "wired" bluetooth headphones but wasn't really feeling the look. So the only option left were the elite 65t and the active version and I chose the elite 65t simply because of the low-key colorway.
Pretty easy. I connected it to my Galaxy S9+ and 2 laptops and it was a breeze. Just a simple long-hold of the right side bud button and find it available on the various devices.
The small bud size that is equipped as the default wasn't creating a tight fit in my ears so at first, it sounded very air-y. after trying on the other earpiece options, I found that the largest one fit my ears the best and creates the ideal fit & outside-noise blockage.
It's plastic. Everything's plastic. And I have no issues with that. One potential issue I see is with thin piece of plastic that holds shut the case. That thing was not designed to last so optimistically (opening & closing the case around 10 times a day), it'll last 2 years at most. I've learned to be very gentle in my approach.
Very good. Companion app helps a bit with equalizing the low, mid, high (also you should probably download it to get the latest software updates). I generally listen to hip-hop, rock, classical and personally I think it covers the various genres very well. You really need to get a good fit in order to fully appreciate the audio drivers.
Ok so here's where the story goes downhill and never recovers. Is it just me or is Bluetooth "5.0" just a blanket marketing term? In my old job, I've used Bluetooth 5.0 headsets (connected to PC) and walked around my office without dropping any audio (I actually went outside to the 1st floor just below my desk on the 5th floor and it still worked. amazeballs). I was expecting the same from these headsets. Instead the audio constantly skips when my phone is in my pocket. Ok.. maybe my pants are lined with some sweat-wicking materials that's interfering with the signals possibly? So i try on my suit pants (I don't wear full suits thankfully) to check and yup, still skip city. OK so I guess I'll just have to adjust my life to fit the needs of the phone and start holding it while walking (I do walk alot living in the city).. But nope. Still cuts in and out. It's a shame really.
Another thing that irks me is that whenever I take out my headset there's a very subtle static-y noise. It gives me a nice wake-up around 2pm when food coma kicks in tho.
Another thing that annoys me is that sometimes when I take the earbuds out and I don't take out the left buds quickly enough, the right earbud will connect by itself thinking that I'm going 1-bud for a phone call so the left bud won't work until I take out the right bud, put it back into the case, and take em back out quickly or at the same time. Annoying.
One thing I do love is the hear-through feature (enabled by double-pressing the right earbud button). I bike around the city often and being able to hear the cars, other bikes, and pedestrians is really helpful and got me out of possible accidents. However I'm never certain about the direction from which the sound is coming from so I essentially go into a Meerkat-like state and check all my periphery to see what's going on. I do think the soundstage (available in more higher-end audio equipment where various audio sources can be "placed" in different "spaces" to give a spacial effect) is a lacking feature and/or is too subtle to even be called a soundstage. A big miss in my opinion.
It's ok. I get a good 5 hours per charge and the case can give another 2 charges so at least the battery life is as advertised. I haven't figured out the battery life indicator on the case yet but wish it was a meter rather than a blinking light but i'll learn to live with it.
It's great. It has more mics than you'll ever care but it's honestly the one redeeming factor of the day-to-day experience. I'm constantly on a skype call through my phone or laptop and after testing it with skype's mic test & hear-back feature, I can say that the quality is top notch. I've used it with Google Assistant while hitting around 20mph on 8th ave in NYC and even with the wind-noise, cabs, etc. it worked flawlessly.
One annoying thing is that when it's connected to 2 devices and I'm switching from listening to spotify on my phone to getting on a call on skype on my laptop, it doesn't always switch consistently. Sometimes I have to disconnect it from my phone for it to be "dedicated" to the laptop but I've seen that happen on other bluetooth headsets so can't knock jabra too hard for that.
Overall, if you're sitting at your cubicle and want to isolate yourself from the world (but maybe listen in on the office gossips using the hear-through feature), it's great. If you're on the move constantly and can't afford to hold your phone close to your ears, it's a hit or miss.
1. These actually hurt my ears to have in for any length of time.
2. I've had them for about 3 months now and they no longer turn on or off when taking them out or replacing them in their charging case.
3. They randomly disconnect and reconnect, even when the phone is within 3ft.
4. If you want to use just one side you can only use the right ear.
5. The left ear has developed a buzz that does not go away.
tl;dr : Would not buy again. Do not recommend. If you are going to spend this kind of money the product should last more than 3 months...
UPDATE: Since I have been able to upload the App and they also updated the APP recently I know think this is the best pair of wireless earbuds on the market. Being on facetime and phone calls is a blast with these. You don't have to raise your voice you can speak natural and the caller on the other side can hear you just fine.
Sound isolation and speaker quality -- what I hear when I wear these -- are good. The battery life is good, and they fit well in my ear, staying in place while moving.
So if these were only for listening to music while working out, and not advertised as "we are great at audio calls with so many microphones and fancy tech", and not priced as the best things for music and calls, this would be a positive review.
But they are sold as the best thing for calls, and they are priced accordingly. And the microphone quality -- how people hear me when I talk through these -- is awful.
Lesser but still major problem: the activation force for the buttons is way too high. You either have to drive the earbuds deep into your head to get the buttons to click, or half-pull the earbud out to hold it with your fingers while pressing the button.
And a nasty sw bug that should be fixable: every time bluetooth connects, a random few seconds later the headphones change to near-maximum volume. Usually after starting music, while trying to lower the volume. Ouch. Ouch ouch ouch.
Top international reviews
- sound quality was only decent, but doesn't even match basic wired earbuds.
- really annoying inconsistent Bluetooth pairing (with my Pixel2 phone). Every time I walked out the door I'd have to mess around with setting to get it working (said it was paired but would glitch on calls or Spotify.
- button controls on the earbuds are really not intuitive an (hard to feel the right spots to press on the earbuds and the actions and feedback don't make much sense - almost impossible to get Google assistant going.
- the earbuds sit so loosely in the charging case, and the case is so annoyingly designed to open that it's almost impossible to not have the earbuds fall out when you open the case.
Still - some good things:
- phone calls were good quality and the microphone background noise cancelling was excellent
- comfortable fit in-ear
On the quality of the sound, that is disappointing too. The buds come with an installable app that allows balance and bass/treble adjustments, but even on the loudest setting these things don't produce the quality of volume of audio that other headsets can attain with ease. Playing music (jazz, classical, electronica, and blues) all seems distant and just missing richness. Volume adjustment is done via pressing hard onto the left ear bud; same goes for forward/rewind, which makes the left ear canal significantly more sore than the right ear.
And now for the phone calls: TOTAL GARBAGE! It's got so many microphones, that there is no adjustable way to make these things focus on the speaker's voice without amplifying the living daylights out of all the environmental noises. Unless you're in a sound cone, these things are useless for any conversations. First, there's a setting for letting external sound "come in" via recording the surroundings and broadcasting it into your ear (that's pretty cool, actually... at first). The problem with ambient noise being broadcast into your head is that it loses direction, so it creates an incredibly uneasy sense of awareness of ambient noise without distinct direction - in essence, it puts you on the edge, very unnerving. Beyond this, when receiving or ending a call, you press the right ear bud, further shoving it into your ear. I mentioned the sound is garbage: this morning I stepped out onto the rear deck of my suburban house where a mild breeze was blowing; the caller on the other end likened that change in surroundings to me standing near the exhaust of a jet engine. Forget walking and talking: all they hear is breathing mixed with hurricane wind noises, and amplified cars passing by.
- playback audio is weak, flat, distant, and depressing
- play-through feature makes the user nervous and alert
- incoming calls are clear for the ear buds, but impossibly loud for the other end
- microphones are all over the place, uncontrollable, without focus or direction
- button use is painful (to say the least)
- pulling them out of the case, or putting them back, makes them EXTREMELY prone to getting lost
Save your money, buy something else. I see no actual good use for these, in any setting.
Funciones increíbles, más allá de lo imaginable pero requieren de la app para aprovecharlos al 100% por lo cual no son lo máximo al utilizarlos en una computadora.
El volumen es muy bueno, mas allá del 50% lastiman los oídos.
El diseño es muy estético.
Calidad del audio, por el precio que se paga sinceramente esperaba algo mucho mejor.
Las almohadillas, si uso las pequeñas el audio se escucha muy hueco, sin cuerpo o potencia.
Después de un par de horas de uso siento que me lastiman un poco los oídos.
Las llamadas se escuchan un poco raro, quién está del otro lado de la línea me pregunta constantemente si estoy en altavoz.
Sinceramente esperaba mucho mas por el precio, aunque si bien soy muy buenos creo que aún tienen bastante margen de mejora, lo que mas me ha afectado es el dolor tras el uso prolongado (2 hrs) y que si los uso con otro dispositivo que no tenga la app, el audio es un poco deficiente y no puedo usar las funciones de escuchar los sonidos ambientales.
A pesar de lo anterior, los recomiendo ampliamente puesto que el producto tiene muy buena calidad y pudiera ser que la incomodidad de los oídos no sea tema para alguien mas.
Edit: comply tips didn't improve the fit or seal for me. Promptly returned the earbuds. My main issue with these is that they tend to fall out too easily (and they did - multiple times). The plastic shell will inevitably scratch as a result of these falls.
-Good Bluetooth connectivity (5.0)
-Great sound - need to adjust equalizer with Jabra-app
- they sit tight, haven't had them fall out
- Good battery life - I've haven't had them run out of battery once - case charges every time they are stored
- Very good quality phone calls - used quite often to make phone calls at work and got good feedback - unless exposed to direct wind.
- Isolate ambient sound very well with music on. (I haven't used them otherwise)
- I personally like the foam ear tips more - sold separately
- Buttons are uncomfortable to use - push the buds in more every time, causing me to readjust them every time
La calidad de audio es buena, mejor que los AirPods
Se sostienen muy bien en el oido, pero el material de las almohadillas es algo duro, incomoda después de tenerlos puestos durante horas.
Le baje una estrella mas que nada porque la tapa del cargador me viene mal sujetada, parece que solo se sostiene de un lado, no se si sea el diseño o si sea defecto pero siento se va a romper con el tiempo.
Well they pair easily. They fit my ears very snugly when I twist them into position to the mikes face forward. I am sure I can use these as sport earbuds too as they are not falling out, once in right. I have been listening to a variety of music and I am very impressed with the sound quality, even taking the size and technology limitation out of the picture, I love them. Like anything that fits in the ear, it can begin to feel uncomfortable, however I find even over the ear headphones also have discomfort thresholds after wearing them for so long. Only way to avoid that is with speakers so nothing is on the ear or in it.
These are portable, wireless, water resistant, have great sound for the size. There is a phone app that you can run an equalizer. The firmware updates can be loaded with it, user manual, equalizer.
I am happy with it
Les boutons sont un peu trop résistant et il requir une pression supplémentaire pour qu'il clic ce qui peut faire mal a l'oreille.
J'aurais aimé que Alexa s'active avec le mot magique mais la seule option est l'appui de 1 sec sur l'oreille droite.
Pour l'autonomie me semble respectable comparé a mes autres écouteurs semblable Bluetooth.
Pour ce qui est du prix 200$ la pair je crois pas que ça vaut ça mais plus 150$-170$.
1. Sound - it's clear and produces good details, slightly on the bassier side. It obviously does not have the clarity of full size headphones, but for ear buds the sound quality is excellent. It's not tiring to listen to.
2. Fit - excellent fit with a slightly tactile feel, high quality and not cheap smooth plastic. I have not tried replacement eartips, I want to try with comply ear tips but not found any obvious choices yet.
3. Noise cancellation - it seems to be passive cancellation only, it's good enough for me using outdoors jogging or walking, indoors noisy office conditions. Excellent feature to have sound passthrough.
4. Sound Quality - this was key for me, I am on the phone a lot for work. It's excellent Jabra quality, no complaints from anyone about sound quality, and I work with some whiny b*, LOL
5. Case - It's small enough to fit in my jeans pocket with my phone no issues. The lid does not flip open by itself as some reviewers say, it closes snugly. It's not magnetic but works fine. Pinch in on the sides of the case to open the top easier.
6. Battery - Excellent, I have been on phone for hours on conference with no issues, and put it back in the case when not in use. I go for days without charging the case.
7. Size - See picture with iphone charger for reference. Added a tracker to it.
8. Water proof - exercise often with it with no issues, about a month now and I sweat buckets. Wear it in the rain jogging with a baseball cap. Never tried taking showers with it or dropping it in water and don't plan on trying that.
Overall excellent. Hoping it goes on sale so I can buy another one just in case I lose these. Had a close call now I strap a tracker to it. Highly recommend.
The passthrough voice function gives me a headache after awhile, and if I'm listening to music and trying to interact with people, it's easier just to pause media playback or keep the volume very low.
It sometimes has problems talking to the Google assistant. It sometimes fails to run, often can't "like this track" if you're playing media from Spotify or Soundcloud. I figure the problem lies with the Google assistant itself, designed with Google's own streaming audio service in mind. Makes great phone calls.
Honesty makes it so much easier to listen to music while busy/traveling. The case is pretty small, and I've dropped it hard once on the concrete so far. The earpieces launched out, nothing damaged.
A portable USB battery will charge the case on the go. Things can't go USB-C soon enough for a phone to be used to charge the case in the future.
The sound quality does pale when compared to a Senn IE80, which also has fairly punchy bass, but it's decent sound for half the cost. Plus you get bluetooth for driving /etc.
Observo também que os dizeres da embalagem trazem erros de grafia da palavra "SOUND" ("SOUNO").
Para piorar, seu carregador não é passível de ser carregado, não importando o tempo que fique conectado à tomada. Agora vejo um video no youtube com um suposto comparativo entre o Jabra legítimo e o "fake". Se as informações contidas no vídeo forem verídicas, o anunciante me enviou um produto falsificado no lugar do anunciado pela Amazon.
Aguardo uma solução intermediada pela Amazon.
The sound is a pretty good quality overall, it's just the volume!!! Why oh why is it sooooooo low? I'm a musician and a DJ/Producer and when I want to listen to my music I need to hear the bass and I need to hear the tracks (btw I've had my hearing tested and it's almost perfect, I'm not one to crank speakers to the max and stand in front of them so I don't have hearing damage). For whatever reason the volume output isn't really detailed in the specs and if it is, it's not something that is easy to find. I had reviewed these for days and I was confident that these would be my new sound escape - instead I'm listening only wishing I had 3 or 4 more clicks of the volume to turn up. So close yet, so very far.