|Part Number||Solar Generator 1000|
|Style||Explorer 1000 Power Station +2X SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel|
|Power Source||Battery-powered, Solar powered|
Jackery Solar Generator 1000, Explorer 1000 and 2X SolarSaga 100W with 3x110V/1000W AC Outlets, Solar Mobile Lithium Battery Pack for Outdoor RV/Van Camping
Enhance your purchase
|Output Wattage||1000 Watts|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ENDLESS SOLAR POWER: This Solar Generator 1000 set features the a Explorer 1000, pairing with 2 SolarSaga 100 solar panels. Unlock the true solar power, and experience the energy from mother nature while at your road trip, camping trip, RV, and over-landing
- QUIET, CLEAN, EASY TO USE: Unlike gas generators, the Solar Generator is clean. The Solar Generator produces almost no noise, and it features an on-button design for easy use. It is powered by solar energy, providing a green and sustainable solution for our living condition.
- MASSIVE CAPACITY & IMPRESSIVE ENDURANCE: The Explorer 1000 is geared with a massive 1002 Wh capacity and 1000 high running wattage to power your full-size refrigerator, TV, heater, electric grill, blanket, and more for your outdoor and home needs.
- POWERFUL & VERSATILE PORTS: The Explorer 1000 features 3 standard pure sine wave AC outlets, which will provide extra capacity to protect, and power more AC devices and appliances. Extra bonus for the built - unlike most other portable generators, this supports pass-through charging while its battery life is protected.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station, 2*SolarSaga 100W, 2 year warranty, 1*AC Adapter, 1* Car Charger Cable, 1*SolarSaga Parallel Adapter, 2* user manual.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Q1: Does Explorer 1000 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All Jackery power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
Q2: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time = 1002Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
Q3: Can the Explorer 1000 be charged while using?
A: Yes, Explorer 1000 supports pass-through charging.
When the Explorer 1000 portable power station is operating under 10W power for over 12 hours, it will activate the economy mode, and shut down automatically.
|Capacity||1002Wh (46.4Ah, 21.6V)|
|AC Output||3*110V, 1000W (2000W peak)|
|USB-A Output||5V, 2.4A|
|Qucik Charge 3.0 Output||5~6.5V 3A|
|USB-C Output||5V 3A, 9V 3A|
|DC Output||DC 12V, 10A|
|DC Input||8mm DC, 12V~30V (200W Max)|
|Operating Temperature||14-104°F (-10-40℃)|
|Recharging Temperature||32-104°F (0~40°C)|
|Jackery Solar Generator 1000||Jackery Solar Generator 1500||Jackery Solar Generator 240||Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 300||Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 500||Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 1000|
|Phone||100 Charges||150 Charges||24 Charges||31 Charges||53 Charges||100 Charges|
|Drone||17 Charges||25 Charges||4 Charges||6 Charges||9 Charges||17 Charges|
|Laptop||8 Charges||12 Charges||2 Charges||2.5 Charges||4.5 Charges||8 Charges|
|Light||76 Hrs||115 Hrs||18 Hrs||24 Hrs||38 Hrs||76 Hrs|
|Fan||57 Hrs||80 Hrs||15 Hrs||20 Hrs||30 Hrs||57 Hrs|
|Blender||13 Hrs||19 Hrs||/||4 Hrs||7 Hrs||13 Hrs|
|TV||13 Hrs||21 Hrs||3.5 Hrs||4.5 Hrs||7.5 Hrs||13 Hrs|
|Projector||7.6 Hrs||13 Hrs||2.1 Hrs||2.5 Hrs||4.5 Hrs||7.6 Hrs|
|Coffee Maker||50 Mins||75 Mins||/||/||/||50 Mins|
|Microwave||45 Mins||68 Mins||/||/||/||45 Mins|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update, 6 months later: Upon using The J1000 to run our 53qt. 12V camping refrigerator/freezer the results are in.
We started with a full 100% charge on the J1000. The refrigerator compressor fired right up and began cooling. After 24 hours the reading on the J1000 was 80% charge. Periodically I opened the fridge to check and simulate actual use. After 48 hours it was at 40% with, of course, 20% power remaining. This means mathematically we can run the fridge approximately 60 hours on the J1000 without recharging on one power station. Excellent. I have purchased another J1000 as a back up while the other is charging. That should easily give us 4-5 days without even recharging. If you are considering a solar power unit, I don't believe you'll go wrong with the Jackery line. I'm very picky and critical of commercial products and have surprisingly pleased, so far, with Jackery. BTW: Most important, their customer service is second to none, having contacted them with questions and experiencing quick responses. I'm an avid camper, prepper, actual paying customer, and user. No axes to grind, no bs.
By Jason W. on February 24, 2021
By dennhold on February 10, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
if u plan to buy one for emergency use and require 200w solar charging, then this one will disappoint you.
it can only charge at 123w, even if both solar panels can charge at 100w in full sun. if u use only panel, it can charge 100w, but if u put two together, only charge 123w. quite disappointing.
also, solar panel not water proof.
in the process of returning it now, since the website description of 200W max input is wrong. if they put correct info, 123w max solar input there, i won't buy it in the first place.
I bought a anderson extension 10FT to extend the 10FT factory cable of the solar panels. The panels are very good quality, lightweight, good looking, solid with velcro foot and bag to hold the junction and cable fixed to the panel. The javkery charge at 120-125wh in the sun. So it is limited by the embedded mppt charger, however you can exploit more the panel by plugging directly 2 phones or tablet and charge the jackery 1000. It does not reduce the jackery charging. Overall a good product. I just would like more inverter wattage capacity, faster charging ac and more solar charging like the jackery 1500 which is probably a better deal. However the jackery 1000 is the most lightweigh solar generator of 1000w minimum.