Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
As Allen himself wrote, "As a Man Thinketh" 'shall create positive results in daily circumstances and actions, regardless of the venue—an agreeable prospect, one must concede!'
In a beautiful, durable volume suited to a lifetime of use, here is the all-in-one ""bible"" on how to harness the creative powers of your mind to achieve a life of prosperity-packaged in a handsome display box with a ribbon bookmark.
The Prosperity Bible is a one-of-a-kind resource that collects the greatest moneymaking secrets of authors from every field-religion, finance, philosophy, and self-help-and makes them available in an attractive, keepsake edition. This is a book to treasure and return to again and again for guidance, ideas, know-how, and inspiration.
Here is the only single volume where you can read success advice from Napoleon Hill, P. T. Barnum, Benjamin Franklin, Charles Fillmore, Wallace D. Wattles, Florence Scovel Shinn, and Ernest Holmes-along with a bevy of million-copy-selling writers who have one key element in common: a commitment to understanding and promulgating the laws of winning.
These are the beloved teachers and writers who created the idea of a mental formula for success. Their principles, comprehensively collected in nineteen selected writings, have been proved in the experience of millions of men and women who have cherished their works from the late nineteenth century to the present day. Now they are enshrined in this all-in-one treasury-complete in a handsome display box with a ribbon bookmark.
- James Allen: The Complete Collection
- J. M. Barrie: The Complete Novels
- L. Frank Baum: Oz: The Complete Collection
- The Brontë Sisters: The Complete Novels
- Emily Dickinson: The Complete Poems Collection
- Lucy Maud Montgomery : Anne of Green Gables Collection
- Jack London: The Collected Works
- PG. Wodehouse: The Ultimate Wodehouse Collection
James Allen’s revolutionary book on the power of thought, combined with the bonus book Mastery of Destiny
Originally published in 1903, James Allen’s As A Man Thinketh reveals the fundamental truth of human nature: “A man is literally what he thinks.” Allen’s deceptively simple principle has changed the lives of millions of readers, making As A Man Thinketh a classic bestseller for decades.
Allen explains that our character, identity, ability, and success are all determined by the thoughts in our minds. Instead of finding ourselves victims of the world, there exists within each of us the ability to shape and define our own destinies. Finances, health, social status, and success are all external manifestations of the thoughts that populate our minds. Allen offers his readers an opportunity to seize control of their minds and in doing so create the lives they’ve always imagined.
This new edition combines As A Man Thinketh with another of Allen’s companion works, Mastery of Destiny. In Mastery of Destiny Allen shows that the natural progression of human evolution is away from the evil that results from ignorance and towards ultimate good. Combined in one volume, these two books offer a revolutionary outlook of empowerment.
Other Books in the GPS Guides to Life Series:
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy
James Allen's classic guide to harnessing the power of your own mind
Also includes the bonus book From Poverty to Power
In As A Man Thinketh, New Thought teacher James Allen reveals the fundamental truth of human nature: “A man is literally what he thinks.” Allen’s deceptively simple principle has changed the lives of millions of readers, making As A Man Thinketh a classic bestseller for decades. In addition to the original text of As A Man Thinketh, this edition also includes Allen’s deeply thoughtful work From Poverty to Power.
Allen explains that our character, identity, ability, and success are all determined by the thoughts in our minds. Instead of finding ourselves victims of the world, each of us has the ability to shape and define our own destinies. Finances, health, social status, and success are all external manifestations of the thoughts that populate our minds. Allen offers his readers an opportunity to seize control of their minds and create the lives they’ve always imagined.
This edition of As A Man Thinketh is part of the new Basics of Success series, a collection of everyday guidebooks for everyone looking to improve their life.
A pioneer of the self-help movement, author James Allen’s most famous title is As a Man Thinketh. This book offers the keys to personal responsibility and freedom. When you understand that what you think influences what you become, you can learn to adjust your thought life accordingly.
In Allen’s classic work, he writes a fascinating exploration of the connection between mind, body, and action. Using the metaphor of a garden, Allen teaches the reader how to weed out the negativity and plant useful, positive thoughts in the mind instead.
Among the powerful lessons found in this book:
- The effects of thoughts on the body and health
- How thoughts influence purpose
- How thoughts influence achievement
- Calmness of mind influences growth and success
You will become as small as your controlling desire, or as great as your dominant aspiration.
#1 OF THE TOP 10 SELF-HELP BOOKS OF ALL TIME • What if everything we think we know about how the world works - our ideas about love, education, spirituality, work, happiness, and romance - are based on false beliefs and depowering thoughts that make you have the wrong perspective of your life?_________________________________________________________________
- 118th Anniversary Edition –
As a Man Thinketh is James Allen's inspirational book about how positive thinking and mindfulness can improve your life. After its publication in 1902, the book became an instant bestseller. Even today, more than 100 years later, it is still a worldwide bestseller. Author James Allen describes how one's thoughts are connected to one's character, and one's character determines one's destiny.
The book is dedicated to helping readers develop a positive and optimistic outlook on life, helping them identify and overcome the negative thoughts, opinions, and beliefs they may have.
Inspirational, Extraordinary, Reflective
A best-selling book that will change your life, explains how to achieve success and happiness in your life.
In this book you will discover:
• The impact your thoughts have outside and inside your life;
• How you can change your bad habits and start living a better life;
• Positive Thinking and Consciousness applied in your daily routine;
• The Power of Thoughts, which are responsible of your actions;
• Concepts and tips that will increase the value of your self-image and self-acceptance.
• The Secrets behind the Law of Attraction to improve your mental and physical condition.
• And more extraordinary concepts;
Nowadays, many people read self-help books but never really apply what they have learned from them.
If you want to change your life for the better, then you should make sure you apply every single piece of advice you find in "As a Man Thinketh."
You may think that this book has nothing to do with your life, but I'm sure there are things in it that will interest you greatly.
It’s time to embark on an enlightening journey that will help you discover your inner strength and your potential for happiness. Scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button now.
Featuring nineteen beloved works, including As a Man Thinketh, Eight Pillars of Prosperity, The Mastery of Destiny, and From Poverty to Power, here is the first-ever comprehensive and definitive collection of the books of self-help pioneer James Allen.
Formatted in a large, easy-to-read workbook size, with fully redesigned and reset text, Mind Is the Master provides a lifetime's worth of wisdom and guidance from one of history's leading voices of self- affirming and motivational philosophy.
Mind Is the Master compiles Allen's most celebrated books, along with little-known gems and posthumous works-such as Foundation Stones to Happiness and Success and Light on Life's Difficulties-awaiting discovery by a whole new generation of readers.
As a special bonus, Mind Is the Master includes a rare remembrance of James Allen by his wife and intellectual partner, Lily Allen. It is an invaluable window on the life and inner world of a writer whose insights touched millions of readers.
1. Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich
2. Benjamin Franklin - The Way to Wealth
3. Charles F. Haanel - The Master Key System
4. Florence Scovel Shinn - The Game of Life and How to Play it
5. Wallace D. Wattles - How to Get What You Want
6. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Getting Rich
7. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Being Well
8. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Being Great
9. P.T. Barnum - The Art of Money Getting
10. Dale Carnegie - The Art of Public Speaking
11. James Allen - As A Man Thinketh
12. James Allen - From Poverty to Power
13. James Allen - Eight Pillars of Prosperity
14. James Allen - Foundation Stones to Happiness and Success
15. James Allen - Men and Systems
16. James Allen - Above Life's Turmoil
17. James Allen - The Life Triumphant
18. Lao Tzu - Tao Te Ching
19. Khalil Gibran - The Prophet
20. Orison Swett Marden & Abner Bayley - An Iron Will
21. Orison Swett Marden - Ambition and Success
22. Orison Swett Marden - The Victorious Attitude
23. Orison Swett Marden - Architects of Fate; Or, Steps to Success and Power
24. Orison Swett Marden - Pushing to the Front
25. Orison Swett Marden - How to Succeed
26. Orison Swett Marden - Cheerfulness As a Life Power
27. Marcus Aurelius - Meditations
28. Henry Thomas Hamblin - Within You is the Power
29. William Crosbie Hunter - Dollars and Sense
30. William Crosbie Hunter - Evening Round-Up
31. Joseph Murphy - The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
32. Ralph Waldo Emerson - Self-Reliance
33. Ralph Waldo Emerson - Compensation
34. Henry H. Brown - Concentration: The Road to Success
35. Henry H. Brown - Dollars Want Me
36. Russell H. Conwell - Acres of Diamonds
37. Russell H. Conwell - The Key to Success
38. Russell H. Conwell - What You Can Do With Your Will Power
39. Russell H. Conwell - Every Man is Own University
40. William Atkinson - The Art of Logical Thinking
41. William Atkinson - The Psychology of Salesmanship
42. B.F. Austin - How to Make Money
43. H.A. Lewis - Hidden Treasure
44. L.W. Rogers - Self-Development and the Way to Power
45. Douglas Fairbanks - Laugh and Live
46. Douglas Fairbanks - Making Life Worth While
47. Sun Tzu - The Art of War
48. Samuel Smiles - Character
49. Samuel Smiles - Thrift
50. Samuel Smiles - Self-Help
1. As a man thinketh
2. From Poverty to Power
3. The Way of Peace
4. All These Things Added
5. Byways to Blessedness
6. The Mastery of Destiny
7. The Life Triumphant
8. Eight Pillars of Prosperity
9. Foundation Stones to Happiness and Success
10. Above Life's Turmoil
11. From Passion to Peace
12. Man-King of Mind, Body and Circumstance
13. Light on Life's Difficulties
14. Men and systems
15. The Shining Gateway
16. Out from the Heart
17. Through the Gates of Good
18. The Divine Companion
19. Morning And Evening Thoughts
20. James Allen's book of meditations
21. Poems of peace