Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About James W. Williams
James Williams is a bestselling author, specializing in topics such as confidence, emotional intelligence, communication and other topics that once mastered have the power to transform your life, become more successful, and live life with more fulfillment. You will find that his books have a straight-to-the-point approach. He's passionate about sharing tips and resources on self-improvement through a combination of science-based research and personal experience.
After struggling with shyness and social anxiety throughout his life, he decided to study various psychological techniques and exercises to try to understand what it was that made someone confident, assertive, and emotionally intelligent. This helped James overcome extreme shyness, build successful relationships, become a bestselling author, and live a happier life. These experiences propelled him on the path of lifelong learning.
When not writing, James likes to read, surf, and explore the world for new experiences.
Want to know more? Scroll down the page and check out the different books James has published...
Customers Also Bought Items By
Would you like to improve your relationships and learn how to recognize the triggers behind your emotions? Would you like to learn how to manage your reaction to those emotions? Do you think it's time you start developing leadership skills? Then, this is a book for you! Emotional Intelligence: Why it is Crucial for Success in Life and Business – 7 Simple Ways to Raise Your EQ, Make Friends With Your Emotions, and Improve Your Relationships explains how 7 simple daily practices can change the way you relate to others.
Inside you'll discover:
- What emotional intelligence is and why it matters
- How to apply the EQ principles in your everyday life
- How to listen to your emotions and reflect upon your response
- How to improve your people skills
This book will become your essential guide to improving your professional and personal relationships. It will show you how to recognize and interpret the motives behind yours' and others' behavior. It will prepare you for the sophisticated and challenging workplace of the 21st century. The new type of leadership calls for new skills and from this book, you'll learn how emotionally intelligent people deal with change and how this affects their career prospects.
An introduction to the world of responsible behavior, successful teamwork and empathy Why it is Crucial for Success in Life and Business – 7 Simple Ways to Raise Your EQ, Make Friends With Your Emotions, and Improve Your Relationships explains how to draw on your EQ to set yourself up for success.
Click "Buy Now" and start rasing your EQ today!
Do you want to learn how to read people? Do you want to walk into a room and instantly have a good idea of what the people around you are really thinking?
James has always been captivated with body language and how it affected communication. Shows like “CSI” or “The Mentalist” or “Lie to Me” have always fascinated him because these shows talk about body language, how people communicate verbally, and how knowledge of these things can lead to having a slight edge in life.
You will understand how unconscious decisions of people turn into conscious predictions and conclusions by people who know exactly what to look for. It’s easier than you think, and it is definitely fascinating.
In How to Read People Like a Book we will go deep into exploring body language not just to understand people – but to also connect with them. After all, why do we find the need to interpret and understand what people say and do? Because we want to connect with them, create relationships, and be part of a community. How to Read People Like a Book will teach you to better understand people through verbal and non-verbal reading skills, thereby allowing you to better function as a part of a growing community.
Here are some of the things you will discover:
- How exactly will reading body language help you, and how accurate is it really - The myths and facts so you’ll know exactly what to look for going in.
- The different personality types and how they affect behavior - Not everyone has the same mannerisms, gestures, and characteristics when outside. You will become aware of the existence of these different personality types in order to adjust to their various temperaments.
- The differences between an extrovert and an introvert - The basic personality characterizations that you need to know about and will predict how you can best communicate with these people.
- The different communication styles and what should you be using in different settings - Remember, you always want to create just the right amount of impression when meeting someone, whether new or old.
- The secret factors that motivates people into doing things - This small, unseen and unfelt motivation is the primary moving factor for people’s behaviors. If you can decipher that, then you can figure out the messages their behaviors are trying to tell you.
- Verbal communication and how to dig deeper or read between the lines.
- The art of thin-slicing - Allowing you to make accurate judgments based only on thin slices of a pie.
- Exploring YOUR personality and how YOU, uniquely, can make connections with people and forge relationships without veering away from who you really are.
And much more…
Being connected with people and forging strong friendships is one of the hallmarks of a successful life. This book will show you how to be able to grab life by the horns and achieve your full potential when it comes to people – forging friendships and social ties that will last for a life-time!
So if you’re ready, click “Buy now” and learn how YOU can read people like a book too!
Want to learn how to make people laugh out loud?
How to Make People Laugh is a book that targets regular comedians, such as you and me. It does not try to transform you into a professional comedian. Instead, it puts comedy in the spotlight of everyday life.
With this book, you will learn techniques that you can easily incorporate at parties or even in regular banter with friends and colleagues.
How to Make People Laugh maintains its hold on wholesome family goodness. After all, you are trying to create not just a comedic persona but an overall persona. You want people to see you a certain way. Are you Hilarious Harry, Dad Joke Diego, Sarcastic Sharon, or Deadpan Dan? All of those are better than Offensive Oona, Dirty Joke Dean, and Literal Lisa.
This book will show you how to have a general sense of humor—or make full use of the one that you already have. After all, not all jokes are uproariously funny. Some can make you grin. Some can make you smile. So, if you start out making people smile, instead of making them laugh, you are on your way.
In How to Make People Laugh, you will discover:
- The science of charisma
- How you can develop confidence and charisma
- The role of body language in the equation
- The role of personality in the types of jokes and delivery
- Guidelines to great improv
- Examples of possible improv responses
- The value of thinking on your feet
- Learning not to take yourself seriously
- Using metaphors and definitions
- Possible joke structures that you can follow
- Examples for every joke style
- Creating comedic personas with examples
- And more!
This book has ample illustrations and examples to get you started. It can be difficult if you are trying to jump from the quiet wallflower to the center of attention. However, you should know that some of the most famous comedians are introverts, and their thoughtfulness and observational skills create the best insightful and truthful material.
If you are an extrovert, on the other hand, then you have the set of skills to be the life of the party. What you need to do is to learn how to listen. Good improv requires excellent listening skills.
How to Make People Laugh is a book for anyone who wants to make the world a happier place.
Scroll up and click “Buy Now”!
Revisado y Actualizado 2da Edición – ¡Más contenido y estrategias que puedes empezar a implementar hoy mismo!
¿Te gustaría poder comunicarse más eficazmente? Te gustaría construir relaciones de mejor calidad? ¿Te gustaría ser más atractivo para el mercado laboral al ser más consciente de las emociones de los demás y un mejor jugador de equipo en el ambiente tan cambiante y culturalmente diverso?
Si has respondido que sí, ¡este es el libro para ti! Inteligencia Emocional: La transformación mental de 21 días para dominar sus emociones, mejorar sus habilidades sociales y lograr mejores y más felices relaciones destaca los principales componentes de la inteligencia emocional, y cómo su desarrollo puede contribuir a tu éxito en la vida.
En su interior descubrirás:
- Qué es la inteligencia emocional y cómo afecta tus relaciones
- Cómo el desarrollo de la inteligencia emocional puede mejorar significativamente tu vida en todas las áreas
- Cómo decodificar los mensajes emocionales y psicológicos que afectan tu patrón de pensamiento
- Las causas subyacentes de las malas habilidades interpersonales
- El desafío de 21 días para ayudarte a reestructurar tu vida y mejorar tus relaciones
- Consejos y ejercicios sencillos que puedes empezar a hacer hoy mismo para elevar instantáneamente tu ecualizador de éxito
- y mucho más!
- Este libro puede ayudarte a tener una ventaja sobre aquellos que hablan o actúan, sin pensar. Te darás cuenta de por qué las personas con mayor inteligencia emocional nunca ignoran sus sentimientos, sino que los reconocen y procesan, antes de responder por ellos.
Comprenderás por qué la inteligencia emocional se ha convertido en una habilidad muy buscada, y por qué los empleadores del siglo 21 necesitan personas que puedan trabajar bajo presión sin ningún problema y hacer frente a entornos culturalmente diversos o emocionalmente cargados.
Aunque es posible que no seas capaz de controlar las emociones que experimentas, aprenderás a controlar tu reacción a esas emociones, y el impacto que tales reacciones pueden tener en los que te rodean.
La guía definitiva para el cambio de imagen mental y emocional, Emotional Intelligence: The 21-day Mental Makeover to Master Your Emotions, Improve Your Social Skills, and Achieve Better, Happier Relationships (Inteligencia Emocional: El cambio de imagen mental de 21 días para dominar tus emociones, mejorar tus habilidades sociales y lograr mejores relaciones más felices, como lo dice su título en inglés) te guiará a través del camino hacia dominio de la inteligencia emocional!
Por lo tanto, haga clic en "Comprar ahora" y comenzar en un viaje de auto-descubrimiento, y se testigo de una mejora casi instantánea en sus relaciones y la vida!
Do you struggle with communicating your thoughts, feelings, and ideas?
Have you ever been misunderstood and misinterpreted? Do you sometimes misunderstand or misinterpret the signals you are receiving?
These situations indicate the inability to communicate appropriately, and it can prove to be detrimental in life and your career. You might be surprised at how many opportunities you could be missing out on. Likewise, a lot of relationships have been ruined because people do not know how to send out the right signals or receive them properly.
What if I told you that "communicating" is not only simple and straightforward but also easy to master?
However, with so many false information taught by the "gurus," it is sometimes hard to cut through the noise. That's where this book comes in.
This book will give you everything you need to become a better and more effective communicator.
The book Communication Skills Training: How to Talk to Anyone, Connect Effortlessly, Develop Charisma, and Become a People Person provides a comprehensive guide on how you can quickly move through conversations, and express yourself in a manner that is conducive to relationship-building and productivity.
In this book, you will discover:
- The foundations of communication, the forms it takes, and the elements that comprise it
- The BIGGEST mistakes people make when communicating
- How to read people and connect with different personality types
- The invisible barriers against effective communication and how to address them
- Secrets to becoming an empathetic listener and conversationalist
- How to Form your message to get your point across effectively
- The art of conveying your thoughts and feelings across different mediums
- How to give useful feedbacks without offending people
- And MUCH more tips on improving your communication skills!
The best types of communication are those that are simple and easy to understand. As such, this book aims to provide you with the information you need in a format that is non-demanding, easy to digest, and even easier to apply.
To help you get the hang of the concepts of the book, it provides many real-life scenarios and actual events wherein the principles contained within are easily applied and yield the best possible results for people in a conversation.
Is effective communication complicated or demanding? Not at all! With the help of this book, Communication Skills Training, you are on your way to becoming a better, more skilled communicator!
Scroll up, click "Buy Now," and master the art of smart and effective communication!
Do you have problems being in large crowds? Do you ever get tongue-tied when talking to new people? Do you have a hard time making meaningful connections? Then, this is the book for you! Social Anxiety: Easy Daily Strategies for Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness, Build Successful Relationships, and Increase Happiness addresses the key points of social anxiety and shyness that inhibit you and keep you from realizing your full potential as a person.
Inside, you’ll find:
- The evolutionary cause of social anxiety and shyness
- The difference between social anxiety and shyness
- The science and psychology behind social anxiety and shyness
- Easy daily methods to manage or stop your social anxiety or shyness
If the books, articles, and manuals you have read so far have not helped, this one can. With tried and true, specific methods of conquering social anxiety, this book will help you understand where the shyness and anxiety come from and encourage you along as you wave goodbye to the uneasiness in your mind.
Featuring the often-overlooked reason for anxiety and shyness, Social Anxiety: Easy Daily Strategies for Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness, Build Successful Relationships, and Increase Happiness explains why it is important to understand where your anxiety comes from and offers sound and psychiatrist-endorsed methods to free you from the feelings that hold you back from your best life.
So, crack this one open today, and begin immediately practicing the tools inside to wipe out your shyness and social anxiety.
If you've always wanted to be more self-disciplined but can't seem to stop procrastinating, quitting, and get rid of bad habits, then keep reading...
Are you sick and tired of your negative habits, preventing you from reaching your goals?
Have you told yourself, "This time it will be different" or "I will start tomorrow" endless times only to say the same thing the next day?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to quitting and discover how to develop the grit to keep going?
If so, then you've come to the right place.
You see, being more self-disciplined doesn't have to be complicated.
Even if you've tried other solutions that didn't work.
In fact, it's easier than you think.
Amazon bestselling author, James Williams, provides a complete blueprint for beating your inner procrastinator. He'll show you exactly how to overcome your tendency to put off doing essential tasks, not persevering when you can, quitting early, and show how you can build a life-long habit of taking consistent action that catapults your life.
Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover:
- The science and psychology of will power, motivation, and discipline
- The secrets to making habits stick
- The top 10 bad habits that you should avoid and/or break (you probably have these)
- The 5 essential habits that will instill grit, determination, and discipline in your life
- That one simple trick that can motivate you to do pretty much anything
- How to develop good habits without sacrificing the things you love
- Harmful myths about mental toughness that is hurting your progress
- How this one thing that you HATE is actually good for you
- How to transform your life with just a few simple changes in your routine
- The biggest mistake people make when developing self-discipline and good habits
- The tactics elite soldiers like the Spartans and Navy Seals use to instill discipline and self-mastery in their ranks.
- The secrets on how Navy Seals wins the day
...and much, much more!
Take a second to imagine how you'll feel once you become more self-disciplined. What kind of goals can you accomplish?
Even if you struggled with procrastination, putting things off, and quitting all your life, you could change that now with this book Self-Discipline Mastery.
So if you have a burning desire for self-mastery and transforming your life, then scroll up and click "Add to Cart" now!
Do you say YES even if you want to say NO?
Do you feel like you are a people pleaser?
Do you often give in to others at the expense of your own needs?
If you do, and you want to stop being “too nice,” then Assertiveness Training is for you.
Being able to communicate effectively is a critical skill for both professional success and personal relationships. The lack of being able to be assertive heavily impacts your ability for effective communication and can lead to feeling powerless and having low self-esteem.
The good news is that there's a simple solution. By understanding that people-pleasing is a habit and not a trait, you can start working on breaking this habit and replacing it with assertive habits.
This approach is detailed in Assertiveness Training: Stop People Pleasing, Feeling Guilty, and Caring for What Others Think, and Start Speaking Up, Saying No, and Being More Confident.
Amazon bestselling author, James W. Williams, provides a start-to-finish blueprint for bringing out your inner assertive self. He'll show you, step by step, how to overcome your tendency to people please, and how to go after what you want.
You'll receive more than 21 chapters with proven techniques for conquering your habit of being “too nice.” You'll also learn the REASONS why you people please and why some people take advantage of people pleasers both consciously and unconsciously.
In this book, you will discover:
- WHY you have a habit of people-pleasing.
- Surprisingly simple ways to be more assertive, gain confidence, and properly address people who constantly ask you for requests.
- How to properly identify your emotions and control them in any situation.
- EXACTLY how to develop a more assertive attitude (without being aggressive).
- How to tell others no—and other techniques in declining requests without offending.
- Handling aggression and passive-aggressive behavior in your friends and family.
- How to manage the different reactions people have when they are told no.
- Secrets on navigating what to do when confronted with criticism and negative feedback.
- How to quickly break your people-pleasing habit.
- Enhancing your personality and becoming more independent, confident, and happy.
- And much more!
Assertiveness Training is for anyone who struggles with being “too nice.” Whether you're a student, corporate executive, stay-at-home parent, or an entrepreneur, the tactics described in this book can begin your personal transformation journey.
Grab your copy of Assertiveness Training today to finally conquer your inner people pleaser and start going after what YOU want!
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "BUY NOW" button!
Are you always nervous and awkward when surrounded by people? Do you find it difficult interacting with strangers and making meaningful conversations? Do you allow your fear of rejection stop you from having fun at parties, making friends, and leaving a long-lasting good impression? If your answer is YES to all of these, then this book will help you change that. How to Talk to Anyone: 51 Easy Conversation Topics You Can Use to Talk To Anyone Effortlessly addresses the major roadblocks keeping you from building connections and relationships through communication, and provides the best strategies to help you unleash your full potential as an excellent conversationalist.
Inside, you’ll find:
- The main components of communication, and their importance in making conversations
- The basic guide to making good and proper conversations
- The art of choosing the best conversation topics and making small talks interesting and fulfilling
- The aces to use to influence and lead conversations
While other books seek for things you could learn outside, this book chooses to dig deep down into what is already inside you – fears, hidden talent, creativity, and that connection you feel with every human being – and using them to get your desired results in conversations. After reading this book, you will surely feel more confident in facing challenges that keep you tongue-tied and passive at parties, and more determined on being known for your wit, honesty, and charisma.
So grab a copy now, and begin taking this journey towards a more confident, conversation-savvy, and interesting YOU!
Do you feel like you are wasting too much time on your smartphone? Do you feel like your digital technology use is becoming too habitual?
Don’t worry. You’re not alone.
If you feel like your gadgets are stealing a lot of your time, focus, and energy, then this book, Digital Minimalism in Everyday Life, may have the solution for you.
Do you recognize any of these situations?
- Your computer screen is cluttered with dozens of icons
- Your phone has so many apps that you don’t even use
- You spend so much time cleaning up your email inbox
- Your children rarely go out to play with their friends
- Your office is a mess
- You get notification after notification after notification
- You notice that you tend to spend so many hours each day on social media
- You are required to use a dozen apps at work just to get one task done
- A huge portion of your time is spent answering the phone
- You can’t remember the last time you had a meaningful conversation with your loved ones
If this is you and you get lost in a maze of gadgets, apps, and digital technology, then the concepts, tools, and tips you will learn from this book, Digital Minimalism in Everyday Life, will help you set things straight.
Who knows, you may even find that life is easier and so much better with less, not with more.
What You Will Discover in This Book:
- This book focuses more on how to apply digital minimalism in our daily lives
- Tips and strategies that you can do now. You don’t need to be an expert to become a digital minimalist, and you can start right away
- A lot of actionable steps that you can do to help yourself out of digital addiction
- The signs of digital addiction and why technology is so appealing to the human mind
- Step-by-step procedures on how you can declutter your phone, computer, internet use, email inbox, and free yourself from the many distractions that reduce productivity
- The most useful tools—including digital tools—that you can do to practice digital minimalism
- Steps on how to do a digital detox: How you can start slowly and then do a full disconnect from the internet and technology to renew your mind and regain your power to choose
- Digital minimalism exercises taught by experts and professionals
- How you can protect your kids from the negative effects of digital technology dependence
- How to prevent a relapse from happening
- And so much more…
Is this practical guidebook for you? If you have felt that there is something wrong about your smartphone habits—you’re losing sleep, feeling stressed, and not getting things done at work or in your personal life—then maybe the solutions here are the very things you need right now.
The tips and strategies described in this book are easy to understand and follow, and they are well-rounded, covering all the details on what to do. They have been drawn from the author’s personal experience and mentoring by experts and coaches.
Scroll up and click “BUY NOW” to reclaim your freedom from digital technology!
Do you feel like you’re always running around without a moment to rest?
Are you constantly busy with a job that demands too much of your time and an equally demanding social life? Do you then find yourself lying awake at night unable to sleep because of your overactive thoughts?
If so, this book is exactly what you need.
Clutter is everywhere in our lives. It is present in our homes, our schedules, our jobs, our relationships, our use of technology, and, most importantly, our minds. While plenty has been said about the benefits of decluttering your home through minimalist interior design, not nearly as much has been said about decluttering other aspects of your life. Despite this, the damaging effects of clutter on our psyches are clear. When we lead chaotic, unorganized lives, we are prone to worry, anxiety, self-doubt, and overthinking.
If we want to quell our restless thoughts, we need to start by fixing the root of the problem. More specifically, we need to look at the ways that clutter invades our lives and take steps to reduce its presence. Through this process, we can achieve a calmer mind and a more peaceful life free from the damaging effects of clutter.
Minimalists believe that living a clutter-free life is the path to achieving long-lasting happiness. The environment we live in can have a significant psychological effect on us. When we live a cluttered life, our thoughts become cluttered as well, making it difficult to achieve clarity on our goals and desires. By extending this basic principle of minimalism to include all sources of clutter, not just junk piles in our homes, we can remove negative influences from all areas of our lives.
Inside How to Declutter Your Mind: Secrets to Stop Overthinking, Relieve Anxiety, and Achieve Calmness and Inner Peace, you will discover:
- The many forms clutter uses to disguise itself in your life
- How living a cluttered life sabotages your well-being and future
- How technology is sabotaging your mind
- Secrets to decluttering your mind
- How to declutter other aspects of your life -including your daily tasks, responsibilities, environment, and mind
- Full of actionable tips and strategies
- And so much more!
You might not think of your life as full of clutter. You might not even notice the role clutter plays in holding you back from achieving your true potential. But once your eyes are opened to the danger that clutter poses, you’ll see why it’s so imperative that we deal with the problem now before it can get any worse. If left unchecked, clutter can lead to frequent exhaustion and burnout. Excessive clutter in your environment, mind, and lifestyle can leave you feeling so worn-down that you end up simply along for the ride in your own life.
You can free yourself from the seemingly endless cycle of frantic days and sleepless nights. You can shape the life you want to live.
Scroll up, click “Buy Now” and start decluttering your mind today!
Revised and Updated 2nd Edition – More Content and Strategies You Can Start Implementing Today!
Would you like to be able to communicate more effectively? Would you like to build better quality relationships? Would you like to make yourself more employable by becoming more self-aware of other peoples emotions and a better team player in the constantly changing, and culturally diverse environment?
If you've answered yes, this is the book for you! Emotional Intelligence: The 21-Day Mental Makeover to Master Your Emotions, Improve Your Social Skills, and Achieve Better, Happier Relationships highlights the main components of emotional intelligence, and how developing them can contribute to your overall success in life.
Inside you'll discover:
- What emotional intelligence is, and how it affects your relationships
- How developing emotional intelligence can significantly improve your life in all areas
- How to decode the emotional and psychological messages that affect your thought pattern
- The underlying causes of poor interpersonal skills
- The 21-day Challenge to help you restructure your life, and improve your relationships
- Simple tips and exercises you can start doing today to instantly raise your EQ
- and much more!
This book can help you have an edge over those who speak or act, without thinking. You will realize why people with higher emotional intelligence never ignore their feelings, but recognize and process them, before responding to them.
You will understand why emotional intelligence has become a highly sought-after skill, and why the 21-century employers need people who can work well under pressure, and cope in culturally diverse, or emotionally charged environments.
Although you may not be able to control the emotions you experience, you will learn how to control your reaction to those emotions, and the impact such reactions can have on those around you.
The ultimate eye-opening guide to mental and emotional makeover, Emotional Intelligence: The 21-day Mental Makeover to Master Your Emotions, Improve Your Social Skills, and Achieve Better, Happier Relationships will guide you through the path to emotional intelligence mastery!