Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Jan Luther
Jan Luther has been practicing heart-centered healing and coaching for over 20 years. She’s worked with experts, authors, healers and coaches from around the world.
Jan is one of nine Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Founding Master practitioners in the United States. She's also:
• A Certified Meta Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner by the Society of Neuro-Semantics®
• An Ordained Interfaith Minister
• Creator of The EGO Tamer® Tapping (TET Tapping)
• Creator of the Healing Your Grief programs – a series of classes where you will methodically and permanently erase each of your trauma, grief and shame stories.
• Author of Grief Is…Mourning Sickness® (that’s m-o-u-r-n-i-n-g sickness) – What to expect when you are grieving and what you can do about it.
• Co-Author of Mastering the Art of Success with Jack Canfield
• Founder and Director of The EGO Tamer® Academy – sharing TET Tapping with the world through her training, mentoring and certification programs.
Jan resides in Charlotte, North Carolina, with her husband, Michael (U.S. Navy Retired), and loves spending any spare time she has with her Mother-in-Love and her six precious grandchildren.
Customers Also Bought Items By
If you’re an entrepreneur, it’s likely you went into business not only to be your own boss, but to also use your gifts, experience, and expertise to help others.
What if you could do so in a bigger way—and supercharge the entrepreneurial freedom that drives you?
With the right tools, knowledge, plan, and action, you can leverage your time, resources, and gifts to impact an unlimited number of people and earn an amazing income.
How, exactly? By creating an online program (or a series of online programs) to share your expertise with those who need it.
If that sounds appealing, Teach Your Expertise: How to Grow a Business and Become a Success by Creating an Online Class or Program is for you.
In it, 20 entrepreneurs share their stories of creating online programs that fueled their freedom and success.
These amazing, dedicated, passionate business owners come from a variety of industries and experiences, proving that no matter your background, you have everything you need right now to get started.
Each story in this book is unique, but all the stories share one thing in common: they’re full of inspiration and practical, actionable advice to get started.
If you’re ready to gain the confidence and knowledge to create and launch your online program, download your copy today.
Jan Luther, The EGO Tamer® and EFT Founding Master, presents this revised edition to her original book. Drawing on work with thousands of students and clients and her own experiences with grief - including the loss of her 22-year old son in 2006 - Jan teaches you how to identify and address the often unrecognized causes and symptoms of grief.