Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Jason Miller
Jason Miller (Inominandum) has devoted 35 years to studying practical magic in its many forms. He is the author of six books, including the now classic Protection and Reversal Magick. He teaches several courses online including the Strategic Sorcery One Year Course, The Sorcery of Hekate Training, and the Black School of Saint Cyprian.
He lives with his wife and children in the mountains of Vermont. Find out more at www.StrategicSorcery.net.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Jason Miller
Throughout history, humans have sought power and knowledge from spirits. Learning how to conjure, communicate, and negotiate with these unseen powers is one of the keys to success in magic.
Consorting with Spirits presents a detailed explanation of what spirits are, their different classifications, and how they exist in relation to the world we normally perceive. The reader will then learn a system of practices that will cultivate three main skills: The capacity to perceive spirits clearly, the ability to interact with them effectively, and the tools to deepen your relationships. It is this focus on deepening relationships and increasing clarity in communications that has been missing from much of the material about spirits.
This book will teach you different ways of interacting with spirits, from offerings and invitations to forceful conjurations. With these tools in hand, you can work with your spirit allies to achieve any goal, from protection, to wealth, to vast knowledge.
Consorting with Spirits shares:
- Proper training necessary for calling and conversing with spirits.
- How to evaluate the messages you receive.
- A full view of different modes of contact and what situations each mode lends itself to
- Why the best sorcery is local.
- The tools to establish and maintain a long-term relationship with spirits (consorting).
- The 6 different manifestations of spirits and their corresponding magickal operations, qualities, benefits, and drawbacks.
- The 4 methods of interacting with spirits: prayer, conjuring, compelling, and evocation.
In Sex, Sorcery, and Spirit, Jason Miller draws upon his training in Eastern and Western mystery schools to produce a frank, comprehensive exploration of sexual sorcery and spirituality. In clear language, he will show you how to take your magic to the next level, teaching you:
This daring and tantalizing work throws open the doors into the realms of sexual magic that have been hidden behind secret orders and arcane terminology for far too long—until now.
Financial Sorcery will give you the step-by-step instructions on how to improve your fiscal situation. You will learn how to:
- Stop using magic to fix emergency problems and start using it to build your dream life.
- Use times of economic uncertainy to create new opportunities rather than cause problems.
- Work joyfully with money as part of your spiritual discipline rather than as a necessary evil.
- Make offerings to help increase the flow of prosperity around you.
- Ditch old concepts and retrain your mind to make money in today’s world.
- Use the interplay of macro- and micro-enchantment to find jobs and get promoted.
- Deploy strategic sorcery to kill your debt.
- Create secondary income streams that will ensure continued revenue.
There is no shortage of spells out there. Some books highlight thousands of spells, but do any of them actually work? And how well do they work? I don't mean just getting a result--I mean getting a result that matters, a result that will impact your life or the lives of those you work for. The Elements of Spellcrafting provides the most effective and efficient ways to get things done with magic.
The Elements of Spellcrafting identifies and explains 21 keys to successful sorcery--a best practices of sorcery--in three sections:
- Principals and strategies for how best to apply magic before you begin.
- Methods and tactics that will ensure a positive outcome.
- How to take spells to the next level--building a life of spiritual accomplishment and material success beyond the basics.
If you have ever cast a spell that didn't work, The Elements of Spellcrafting will help you figure out why.
If you regularly cast spells that seem to work but you still wind up in the same circumstances, this book will definitely help you chart a new course for victorious spellcrafting.
“If you’re interested in assuring that you obtain real tangible results with your spells and are willing to put the work into doing so, this is definitely the book for you. Completely filled with some amazing insights, ideas, and tips that come from experience. His ideas are some that I’ve never seen in other books. This book alone completely changed how I approach giving offerings to spirits and deities.” —Mat Auryn, author of Psychic Witch
This book is about real magick, effecting real change, in a real world. There are some books on magick that teach it purely as spiritual advancement. There are others that teach it as a form of psychological self-help that effects only inner change. While magick can and should be both of these, it is something more. The Sorcerer's Secrets is about success in practical magick; it is a book that aims at change in both the outer and inner worlds.
Beyond a mere spell book or training course, The Sorcerer's Secrets is a field manual on successful sorcery written by a professional sorcerer. The first part of the book lays out the qualities, concepts, and exercises necessary to attempt practical magick. The second part presents clear strategies for tackling almost any type of issue with sorcery.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Attack problems from multiple angles, not just by casting a spell.
- Blend mundane and magickal action to ensure success.
- Figure out whether what you are doing is working.
- Fix it if it isn't.
- Go beyond readings, into magickal intelligence-gathering.
- Influence the minds of other people.
- Work most effectively on behalf of others.
The Sorcerer's Secrets will help rescue the art of Magick from those who have ignored, downplayed, or just outright denied the existence of practical sorcery in favor of arcane titles, intangible results, and fantasy attainments.
Everyone, whether they practice witchcraft or not, is susceptible to unwanted spells and curses. The difference is that witches and magicians can do something about it. Now you can too. Protection & Reversal Magick is a complete how-to guide to preventing, defending, and reversing magical attacks of any kind. Here, renowned scholar and magick practitioner Jason Miller shows readers how to:
- Set up early-warning systems
- Appease angry spirits through offerings
- Perform banishings and make amulets that will prevent most attacks
- Make magical “decoys” to absorb attacks against you
- Summon guardian spirits or gods for help
- Bind, confuse, or expel a persistent enemy who will not leave you be
These are practical techniques for wiccans, witches, ceremonial magicians, root doctors, and anyone else who puts magick to a practical use. Like the cunning men and women of old, now you can defend yourself and your loved ones against even the strongest attacks.
This edition features a new introduction by the author and updates to the chapters.