Jaybird Vista True Wireless Bluetooth Sport Waterproof Earbud Premium Headphones - Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EARTHPROOF Fully waterproof crushproof dropproof and sweatproof IPX7 construction ensures Vista can withstand any workout running or weather conditions (Meets MIL-SPEC STD810G standards)
- ALWAYS READY Vista gives you 6 hours of audio on a full charge plus 10 more in the compact charging case for 16 hours of total charge and 32 hours If using one bud alone A 5-minute quick charge offering an hour of playtime
- CONNECTED Vista’s cutting-edge JBS1 true wireless bluetooth technology ensures high quality zero-lag stereo sound for music and calls and a reliable connection that pairs easily with your phone every time
- GO LIGHT Vista’s earbuds are among the smallest and lightest premium headphones on the market meaning that you’ll literally forget you’re wearing them
- LOCKED IN Three sizes of interchangeable ear gels ensure a secure ultra-comfortable fit that feels weightless while you stay active
- FIND YOUR FLOW The Jaybird iOS and Android app gives you infinite EQ control over Vista’s highly efficient 6 millimeter drivers for an unmatched custom audio experience
- STASH IT The compact low-profile charging case makes carrying and charging Vista effortless
- FIND MY BUDS Keep track of your wireless earbuds through the Jaybird app
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Jaybird Vista true wireless headphones gives you 6 hours of audio on a full charge, plus 10 more in the charging case, with a five-minute quick charge offering an hour of playtime. Independent bud use extends total power to 32 hours.
Three sizes of interchangeable eargels ensure a secure, ultra-comfortable fit that feels weightless in your ears during intense activity.
A highly efficient, ultra-compact 6mm in-ear driver combines with the Jaybird app for custom EQ and premium sound.
Fully waterproof and sweatproof IPX7 construction ensures Jayird Vista true wireless headphones can withstand any workout or weather conditions.
Jaybird Vista true wireless headphones pass repeated shock, vibration, drop and crush tests, and withstand tropical humidity, hurricane-force water and desert sandstorm conditions.
THE JAYBIRD APP
Pump up the bass or crank the treble - you control your music's levels with the Jaybird App. You can even take your phone calls with the app and the Jaybird Vista earbuds. The Jaybird App can also help you locate your earbuds in case they go missing with the Find My Buds features.
Compare with similar items
Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds – True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Titanium Black – Bluetooth Earbuds with a More Comfortable, Secure Fit, Long Battery Life and Great Sound Quality
2019 Upgraded, Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds, Pumping Bass, IPX7 Waterproof, Secure Fit, Bluetooth 5 Headphones, Stereo Calls, Noise Isolation, One Step Pairing, Sports, Work Out
Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones - Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 9 Hours Of Listening Time, Sweat Resistant Earbuds - Black
Wireless Earbuds, [2020 Upgraded] EarFun Free Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case, USB-C Quick Charge, IPX7 Waterproof in-Ear Wireless Headphones, Deep Bass, 30H Playtime Built-in Mic
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds w/improved battery and call quality (Wireless Charging Case included), Black – US Version, SM-R175NZKAXAR
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AnkerDirect||Amazon.com||EarFun US||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.00 x 1.90 x 7.20 inches||0.86 x 0.76 x 0.64 inches||2.95 x 1.38 x 1.18 inches||10.00 x 7.87 x 11.02 inches||3.15 x 1.38 x 1.18 inches||1.52 x 2.75 x 1.04 inches|
|Item Weight||0.71 ounces||—||1.76 ounces||0.63 ounces||2.12 ounces||—|
|Special Features||Water Resistant, Volume-Control, Lightweight, Noise Isolation, Sports & Exercise||Noise Isolation||Lightweight, Sports & Exercise, Noise Isolation, Stereo Microphone Technology, Waterproof Technology, Universal Phone Control, Bass Up Technology, Sweatguard Technology||iOS Phone Control, Microphone Feature||IPX7 Sweat & Waterproof, Wireless Charging, USB C Port, Stereo Music & Calls, Sports & Exercise, Bluetooth 5.0, 30-Hour Playtime||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Carying case included, Android, wireless, iOS|
Feeling the flow, lost in the moment, in the zone—whatever you call that Place that lies beyond limits, we built Vista to help you go, but never go quiet. Vista, along with its always-ready, stashable charging case, offers an unparalleled battery life, Premium sound quality and an earth-proof IPX7 construction that allows you to weather any workout.
The lightest, most compact, and most advanced headphones we've ever made feature industry-leading battery life and #EARTHPROOF shock, dust, water, and sweat-resistant IPX7 construction. Vista expands the horizon of your active audio experience. Frequency band: 2.4 GHz.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. they are in ear canalphones. Meaning they go directly inside the ears, offering passive noise canceling. This differs from airpods, bose soundsport free, and powerbeats pro, which are only in ear and therefore you hear much of everything around you. I want passive noice canceling bc it allows me to walk in the subway without as much hearing the roaring/ screeching. It also allows you to listen with reduced volume. I have typically kept the Vistas at 50-25% volume, whereas airpods, bose, and powerbeats I needed it to be 75-100%. When they're silent in my ears, you still hear outside noise which is fine. I've been using passive noice canceling earbuds for years, so I'm use to keeping my head on a swivel so I don't get hit by a car or something.
2. sound quality is great (better than Jaybird run XT, in my subjective opinion), with options to customize with the equalizer.
3. comfortable to wear. This is subjective, but Ive been able to wear it for 3+ hrs without issue.
4. charging case is smaller than bose soundsport free, powerbeats pro, and jaybird run XT. From jaybird website, converted to inches (2.91" W x 1.44" H x 0.94" D). Compared to airpod case, from apple website (2.11" x 1.74" x 0.84"). Not too far off. Im able to fit into pocket easily. Case is also magnetic which jaybird run XT is not.
5. no Master/ Slave design. Many true wireless earbuds have a master/ slave design, where the right earbud connects to the phone, and then relays it to the left earbud. I found that it has led to many audio cutoffs making for a terrible experience. I found this in the bose soundsport free, and jaybird run XT. Jaybird Vista, like airpods and powerbeats have both earbuds that will connect to the phone, which allows for more consistent audio connection in my experience.
6. under $200. Currently powerbeats pro is $250, B&O beoplay $298-350, sennheiser momentum $299, bose soundsport free $199. Yes there are many known-brands that are under $200 (airpods, samsung galaxy buds, jabra elite true wireless, under armour true wireless, JBL free true wireless, etc); i just havent tried them, or they did poorly in comments #1, #4, and #5.
7. good microphone for voice/ video calls at the office or reasonable outdoor environment (coffee shop, walking outside).
8. passed the shirt test. Able to take off a tshirt without the earbuds flying out.
Areas that could improve.
1 more functionality with the single button. No options for previous track. Ive compensated most functions with my smartwatch for previous/ forward track, volume up/ down. The single button on the earbud I just use for pause/ play.
2 hmmm, i guess thats it. Will let you know if something else comes up.
Fit/sound seal 8/10 (more detailed in review below)
Connectivity to phone: 10/10
Connectivity around other bluetooth devices 6/10
Weight: 10/10 super light
Quality of product (feel, look, durability, etc) 9/10
So I bought this pair once in black, and I liked them well enough, but I eventually had some cut outs at the gym around other people that made me want to try a few more brands. I returned them and got the galaxy buds.
Needless to say, the galaxy buds just didn't quite have the sound that the vistas did. They were returned.
I must also say that I currently have about 3 other pairs of cheaper bluetooth earbuds (soundpeats, anker soundcore liberty, and Rowkin Bass).
All of these headphones have their own downfalls, whether it be fit, sound seal, or connectivity.
Fast forward to today. I've purchased another pair of gray vistas and have kept them past the return date.
I found that I like the vistas enough for fit and sound quality, and the cut outs at the gym are usually only when there are a ton of people there. Certain types of signals must interfere more, because I've found with walking past people who have the offending devices that I can typically find another place in the gym and get away from the problem.
The fit for seal is pretty good, but I do wish there was a "size 2.5" between the medium and large. The medium doesn't give me a great sound seal (though they feel good) and the large gives a great sound seal but eventually gives me ear fatigue. This is just my ear though, and I'm sure for a great deal of people that wont be the case. Obviously it didnt matter too much, because I kept them. I've never felt they were going to fall out with either wing size.
So, final thought.
If you like a light, good sounding earbud, with minimal cut outs around crowded gyms then these are pretty good. If you workout away from people or low traffic gyms, they're even better.
I think they are probably worth closer to $150, but like I said, I've had a lot to compare them to, and these are the best athletic earbuds I've found with a high IPX for water and sweat.
Also, if you're wearing apple airpods you obviously look like a... well you know.
Top international reviews
Did not find the sound to be clear even after reading previous reviews. I found the range is not that good if you walk away from your Bluetooth source. I returned them.
Priced is high for what you get but again thats just my opinion . Pretty good battery life, and they are pretty comfy in the ears
My only issue is that there was no charger included in the package.
I’ll keep this short and to the point – Excellent fit, Performance, IPX7 Rating (Impressive), improved battery and much improved case! These are very similar to the popular Jaybird Run XT but with better battery run time and a MUCH better case. They are arguably an incremental upgrade, but are defiantly worth it for those looking for extra play time and much improved, more functional pocketable case. They’ve also improved on the action button which now doesn’t take as much force to activate as the Run XT. The Run XT were good but had a couple of short comings. They were a little short on play time (4 hrs now 6hrs) and their charging case had issues associated with the day to day commute. My biggest issue with the Run XT case is that they would often open in transit enough to trigger the earbuds to turn on, and when I reached to use them, they would often be dead. However, the new case is much smaller (more pocketable) and has a strong magnetic closure that prevents the case from opening (as opposed to a clasp), and the earbuds from turning on. It’s still only rated at 10 additional hours of playback, but is much smaller than the Run XT case. The new cases has strong magnet pins that keep the buds securely attached to the charging pins. I can now pick the whole case up by the ear buds without the case un-attaching (see video). These two improvements, ensure that the headphones continue to stay attached and charged until you need them. This is a huge improvement from a practical day to day use, where the excellent Run XT would occasionally let me down - pop them out of the case and they were dead. That said a 5 minute recharge would give me 1 hr of play time, and these are similar. However, the new magnetic clasp and enclosure prevent this occasional annoyance, which avoid this rather annoying inconvenience – in itself, represents a major improvement. I’ve only used them for a couple of days, but have not experienced any of the previous inconveniences associated with the Run XT. Ps was really happy with those, but the occasional aforementioned inconvenience was getting annoying.
In Addition, the activation button on the XT required more force then was expected, and causes mild discomfort when initiating the button when the XT was in your ear. The Vista activation button requires about half as much force, and alleviates this issue; making it much more comfortable to operate.
As for performance, I’m say that they’re a just as impressive as the Run XT. Excellent fit, low profile, IPX7 rating (Impressive), and reasonably impressive sound given their small form factor. On this subject, I found that the sounds quality varied a bit on the fit. Essentially, you have to ensure they’re properly seated in your ear to feel their full spectrum. I was initially unimpressed before I spend a minute getting them properly seated, and was immensely impressed by the difference once they were. The fit was secure and comfortable, and the sound (once they’re fully seated)is much better than expected. If you’re initially unimpressed, I strongly recommend you play with them (or different size nubs) to get them fully seated and you’ll experience a major sound improvement. As for sound, they’re not overly bright, and tend a little bit towards the lower registry as did the Run XT, which is a good thing. However, if that’s not to your liking you can also dial in the sound more, with the app. It gives you a 5 band EQ, and lets you dial in your listening preferences. They also had a little more punch, like the Run XT, than I was expecting from their small 6mm drivers. However, 6mm is not small given their in ear design, and they have a respectable 20Hz-20kHz frequency response. That said, you’re not going to get the same punch that you would expect from 40mm drivers on over the ear headphones, but that’s not a fair comparison. These are in ear, low profile, in-ear, secure and wireless – and really good given these constraints.
As alluded, the case was better than the previous Run XT case. It was smaller, has more power, and is secured by a strong magnetic enclosure as opposed to the latch of the previous case. In addition, they are powered by USB-C which is much better than the Run XT micro USB connection. The case is improved in everyway.
The hands free phone mic also worked better than expected. Not on par a high-end dedicated Bluetooth headset, but better than several other headphones I have that are in a higher bracket than this one (surprising). The caller could hear me clearly, as could I them. They did indicate that I sounded quieter, but had no issues carrying on a conversation, provided I was in a quiet location, but had issues in noisier environments (not unexpected).
All in all, I’m impressed. I was impressed with the Run XT, and even more so with the Vista. In retrospect, the really are a major improvement over the Run XT in terms of battery life and case design (so much better). That said, I wouldn’t say it’s worthy upgrading if you already have Run XT. However, if you’re you’re on the fence, these are an excellent set of earphones. Very secure, waterproof, good sound and case. Really have no criticisms that I can think of. Did I mention how impressed I was by the sound, and how small the charging case was… and usb-c… perfect.
This latest product offering from Jaybird is really impressive. Small and compact design, Secure fit and sealing, Sweat-proof and waterproof design, Great battery life makes these warbirds ideal choice for gym, running , exercise, commute or simply listening the music. No doubt, this premier product from Jaybird will suit most demanding users.
Jaybird Vista is lighter and most compact earbuds they have ever produced. In fact, these are smaller and compact compared to competition in the same price range.
The earbuds case is also very well designed and compact and will easily fit in pant pocket or any tight space. Earbuds magnetically fits inside the case which looks awesome.
The construction of case as well as earbuds is solid and sturdy and overall design of both the earbuds and case looks modern and futuristic.
Package contains three Silicone Eargels marked with Numbers 1, 2 and 3. I tried with default size 2 and it fits me very well. Sealing of this earbuds is excellent. Even though there is no active noise cancellation on earbuds, passive noise control is great due to very tight sealing and I barely hear any outside while listening to the music. In fact I like this approach more as ANC sometimes can have adverse effect on sound quality.
You can also use each earbud independently.
The touch controls on the earbuds are very intuitive. E.g single press to Play/Pause, Double Press to go to next song and long press to turn it off. Same goes during calls: Single press to accept/hang-up the call and double press to reject the call.
I also have AirPods and Jaybird Vista sounds way better. I have tried music and different genres and they sound crystal clear and vocals are very well defined. There is no lag in music as well as phone calls. Though it does not provide huge soundstage like higher end Over the ear headphones, the overall soundstage was great for this size and type of earbuds.
Bass is something that can be easily overdone and I am glad to say that Bass response is perfect. It is deep and tight but not overwhelming. Overall, music feels pure, crisp without being overwhelming. I did not find any distortion or loss of details.
SET UP & APPLICATION:
Set up was done just in minutes. It connected to my iPhone in seconds. Application is great and it gives you infinite EQ control.
BATTERY LIFE AND CHARGING:
Vista features 6 Hrs play time + 10 Hrs Charge case. Option to fast Charge in 5 Minutes gives you 1 Hrs. of playtime. This is impressive for this type of earbuds.
Jaybird Vista Totally Wireless Sport Headphones are among the most impressive sport headphones currently in the market. It’s size, sound quality and lots of other features mentioned above makes it perfect choice for any sport, gym or commute. Highly Recommended!
Unfortunately for me I could not get these Jaybird Vista earbuds to fit comfortably in my ears despite the three (3) customizable ear gel cushions included in the box.
Fit is a very personal thing … while these earbuds didn’t fit my ears comfortably they may fit your’s and are definitely worth consideration … here’s the pros and cons.
Next two fit sound quality is the next most important thing. The sound quality is good right out of the box however if you want the best sound I recommend installing the app and updating the firmware. The app gives you EQ Settings, balance, battery level, button control and manual.
The build quality of these headphones is good and reflective of the price. These earbuds are should last a long time.
While these headphones are labelled as WaterProof they really mean water and sweat resistant. You can’t submerge these headphones in water or go swimming or diving with them one and expect them to work. They do work great and stay snug during workouts when sweating.
The Jaybird earbuds are easy to pair with iPhone and Android devices. Just push the button on the case and you’re good to go. On ear controls include single press to play/pause, double press for next and press and hold to turn off.
Battery life is decent at about 5-6 hours. The charging case will extend the battery life and additional 10 hours and a five minute charge will provide about and hour of playtime.
Single Ear Bud Use:
Some earbuds have a master/slave configuration and both earbuds have to the worn together in order for them to work. Not so with the Jaybird Vistas. If you prefer to extend battery life, the Jaybird earbuds will work individually by themselves either left or right ear bud can be used.
In addition to music these earbuds can also be used to make and receive calls. The clarity and volume is great on both receiving and making calls.
These Vista earbuds are not active noise cancelling but rather noise isolation earbuds. Active do a good job at isolating external noise but do not have the ability to let exterior noises like some active noise cancelling earbuds. If you want to have a conversation with someone you have to remove and earbud from your ear. Earbuds like B&O with active noise cancelling have a feature called transparency which allows you to tap the earbud to hear external noises without removing the earbud from your ear.
Based on the build quality, size and sound these Jaybird earbuds are worth consideration especially if you find them on sale. Unfortunately for me they just didn’t fit my ears comfortably so despite the great sound and good battery life, I wouldn’t wear them for long periods of time. Your experience with Fit could be entirely different.
- I'm not sure how I feel about the case. It seems great that you have a way to transport them safely and somewhere to store them, but its also the only way to charge them. The charging case is *not* cheap to replace, so if you plan on carrying it with you everywhere, do your best to keep it safe/secure.
- They list that they are waterproof, and show an IPX7 rating. This rating specifies that it can be submerged in up to 1 meter (3 feet) of water for 30 minutes without any impact. Important to note that with the IPX7 rating, it does not include the previous levels of water resistance (1-6) and may still be impacted by those. I wouldn't wear these in the bathtub or swimming personally, but they should perform fine if you end up getting wet a bit. Just make sure to air dry as quickly as possible and do NOT stick them on the charger while wet.
- I wish the app allowed more control over the buttons. The only way to have the headphones adjust volume is to change the long press and that removes the manual power off option. Also, I personally would rather have had volume up on the left and volume down on the right, the other way just feels backwards to me for some reason. It would be nice to have the option to specify the buttons on each headphone. I realize there are likely hardware limitations as to why its not possible to do that.
- The app they ask you to install is actually useful. I hate that there seems to be an app for every different product out there, but this one I actually found useful. You can find curated playlists (requires a premium spotify account I believe) and backup your profile/presets. Most importantly, you can play around with the equalization settings either using thier presets or creating your own custom one. This was the feature I probably loved the most, as you can change the EQ levels depending on your mood or what you are listening to. Playing some kind of punk rock? Listening to a podcast? On a phone call? You can change the EQ settings to match and give a quality listening experience. Its easily the reason I have continued to use these, as the sound is wonderful to me. I'm no audiophile, but these sound great to me.
Again, I do wish I could program the buttons on the headphones to do something like rotate between a list of my favourite EQ settings so I don't have to open the app whenever I want to change them. Its a small thing but would be a great feature to have.