Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Jennifer Bonicelli
Jenn is the co-author of You Can Two: The Essential Twins Preparation Guide and the co-founder of the popular parenting blog Two Came True. With her honest and positive voice, Jenn has helped countless overwhelmed parents successfully and confidently embark on their journey as parents of multiples.
She has been published online at Baby Center, Today, Pregnant Chicken, TwinGo Carrier, Multiples Illuminated, and Multiples & More.
Jenn earned her a BS in Political Science and a BA in Spanish Studies at Santa Clara University in California and later completed her Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction at the University of Denver. She currently lives in Denver, Colorado with her husband Jordan, twin boys Dominic and Matteo, and their wildly energetic Springer, Bella.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Double the trouble, double the love—everything you need to be a super dad to twins
Congrats, Dad—you’re having twins! So what’s next? A Dad’s Guide to Newborn Twins is the comprehensive manual to prepare you for this new, exciting stage of your life.
From the moment you find out about your new bundles of joy until the end of your first year, this book covers essential (and reassuring) tips and strategies for creating your own caring-for-twins toolkit. Find out how to apply for paternity leave, track milestones, feed two babies at once (very carefully!), calm their crying, and more.
A Dad’s Guide to Newborn Twins includes:
- All about twins—Whether it’s dealing with potential birth complications or finding ways to sleep with two infants around, get advice that prepares you for the unique challenges of twins.
- Taking care of mom—Become a super partner as you power-up your knowledge and learn the best things to do at home, at the hospital, and during delivery.
- Shopping for two—Put your baby registry together in a flash with a convenient cheat sheet, as well as guidelines for choosing the best strollers, car seats, and more.
Make sure you’re ready to welcome two newborns into the world with some help from A Dad’s Guide to Newborn Twins.
Don’t just survive twin parenting—thrive every step of the way with practical preparation strategies and advice from You Can Two.
It’s no secret that raising two babies at once has its challenges, but with the right preparation you can conquer fears for good. You Can Two delivers essential information and practical prep strategies to get expecting parents ready for the joys of twinfancy.
From mental and emotional prep to feeding, and everything in between, this action-oriented guide covers the broad spectrum of how to tackle the first few months after your babies arrive. Complete with real advice and encouraging anecdotes from parents who have been there, You Can Two is a go-to reference to remember that you can do this.
Get ready for two heartbeats, 20 fingers, and 20 toes, with:
- Step-by-step prep that guarantees you’ll be ready for whatever comes your way, from gathering gear for your hospital bag to teaching your tiny humans to eat and sleep.
- A planning toolkit that includes checklists, trackers, questions for need-to-know answers, and to-do lists.
- Real support that offers insider techniques from other twin parents, along with stories for reassurance and inspiration.
Whether you were hoping for twins, or are still staring in disbelief at an ultrasound with two heartbeats, You Can Two gives you the confidence to head into twin parenting with excitement—not fear.