Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Jill Krause
Customers Also Bought Items By
A practical guide for new dads, from your baby’s birth to their first birthday
Newborns don’t come with a manual, but We’re Parents! is the next best thing. Adrian Kulp (a four-time dad himself) offers fast, fun, and easy-to-digest advice that makes it simple for you to step up and do your part as a brand-new dad.
Wondering how to burp your newborn? Not sure how to get them to try solids? Desperate to get them to sleep? This comprehensive guide breaks your baby’s first year down into quarterly chunks, offering stage-specific advice, quick reference guides, tutorials, monthly stats and goals, and a healthy dose of humor to help you be a supportive partner and great dad to your little one.
This standout among new dad books includes:
- Step-by-step how-tos―Find detailed guidance for common situations you’ll encounter as a new dad, from soothing and swaddling your newborn to spotting food allergies and baby-proofing your home.
- Cheat sheet checklists―Get quarterly checklists of ways you can help around the house, with mom and the baby, and with events and medical appointments.
- Developmental milestones―Track your baby’s development at a glance with charts that lay out the most important milestones in one place.
Discover how to be the best father and husband you can be with the expert advice inside We’re Parents!
50 Ways for first time moms to get ready for their new baby
If you’re getting ready to have your first baby, you have plenty to be excited about―and plenty to worry about. Centered on what’s most important to expecting moms, 50 Things to Do Before You Deliver narrows the vast field of pregnancy advice to 50 specific, proactive steps for confidence and peace of mind before the baby arrives. Unlike other pregnancy books for first time moms, this book includes only what you really need and leaves out the rest.
- Expert advice—Written by Jill Krause, mother of 4 and creator of the award-winning pregnancy blog Baby Rabies, this book arms you with a clear list of actionable steps to take before giving birth.
- Organized by trimester—Take things one step at a time with specific guidance tailored to every stage of your pregnancy.
- No judgment—Find supportive tips and assurance from other moms, OB-GYNs, and midwives, as well as contributions from Amy Morrison of the blog Pregnant Chicken and Bryn Huntpalmer of The Birth Hour podcast.
Feel empowered and prepared with a list of things you can do in real time as your due date approaches.