Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Jill Krause
Customers Also Bought Items By
A new dad’s guide, from birth day to birthday.
The pregnancy’s over and the baby’s here…what’s a dad supposed to do? Put your other new dad books away—We’re Parents! is going to help you be the best dad (and partner) you can be.
Wondering how to burp your newborn? Not sure how to get them to try solids? Desperate to get them to sleep? Adrian Kulp (a four-time dad himself) offers fast, fun, and easy-to-digest advice that other new dad books don’t, making it simple for you to step up and do your part as a brand-new dad.
Go beyond most new dad books:
- Supportive and helpful—Get the scoop on what it’s like to be a father from someone who’s been there and knows exactly what you need to hear.
- Quick advice—Key childcare tips are broken into short, convenient guides—unlike other new dad books, there’s no reading an entire textbook just to change a diaper.
- The big moments—Track your baby’s development at a glance with charts that lay out the most important milestones in one place.
Who needs other new dad books when you have the expert guidance of We’re Parents! at hand?
While your body is doing the important work of growing your baby, 50 Things to Do Before You Deliver nails down exactly what to do to prepare for your little one’s big debut.
First-time moms have plenty to be grateful for —and plenty to worry about. Centered on what’s most important to expecting moms, 50 Things to Do Before You Deliver narrows the vast field of pregnancy advice to 50 specific, proactive steps for confidence and peace of mind before baby arrives. Unlike other pregnancy books for first time moms, this book includes only what is necessary and helpful, and leaves out the rest. Written by Jill Krause—creator of the award-winning pregnancy blog, Baby Rabies, and mom of four—50 Things to Do Before You Deliver arms moms-to-be with actionable advice and tools that are actually useful.
Voiced with honesty, humor, and encouragement from a mom who’s been there, 50 Things to Do Before You Deliver offers:
- 50 trimester-by-trimester tasks covering only the most important things expectant moms need to focus on
- Relevant, creative tips for using tech to track, document, and learn about pregnancy
- Judgment-free advice from other moms, OB-GYNs, and midwives—including guest contributions from Amy Morrison of the blog Pregnant Chicken, and Bryn Huntpalmer of The Birth Hour podcast
There are countless pregnancy books for first time moms out there—but 50 Things to Do Before You Deliver is a practical guide that will empower and prepare you during pregnancy and beyond.