- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01INRI7ME
- Item model number: 54172
- Customer Reviews: 244 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#69,152 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #10 in Shoe Dryers
JobSite Mighty Dry Boot Dryer with Timer and Fan, Fast Dry, Prevent Mold & Deodorize
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FAN POWERED WARM AIR – Designed to dry wet boots, shoes, gloves, hats, or garments fast with warm fan-forced air. Temperature 98-110 F; Heater 200 watts
- HELPS PREVENT BACTERIA – Naturally deodorizes and prevents odors caused by perspiration and bacteria while helping to prevent growth of fungus or mold. Dry times: Warm-up (15 mins); Damp (30-60 min); Wet (1-3 hours)
- ON / OFF TIMER – Run timer up to 3 hours allowing you to control dry time while you're away or overnight, no need to worry about over-drying
- HEAVY DUTY - Sturdy base allows you to use dryer with all types of winter boots, work boots, waders, rain boots, tennis shoes, ski boot liners, gloves, hats and accessories safely without over-drying
- TRUSTED BRAND - Includes a 2 Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
JobSite Mighty Dry Boot Dryer with Timer and Fan
Position base unit. Attach tube extenders to dry longer items. Plug power cord into standard 120V household outlet. Place wet items (boots, shoes, gloves, hats, etc.) over drying tubes and set the timer for desired drying time..
1. Unplug when not in use.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Place base unit on solid, flat, stable surface while using.
4. Make sur
5. Use only as intended for drying footwear and accessories.
6. Drying tubes may be hot when in use.
7. Let unit cool before storing.
1. Power 110-120V AC household outlet / 60Hz / 200W
2. Temperature 98-110 Fº
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dryer is also very noisy for the amount of work it’s doing, and has a very short cord which is inconvenient. The timer function is nice.
We have had the “quiet” type without a fan, just warm convection air, and while they work also, this type is much faster. Like a quarter of the time needed or less.
It’s not too loud, but the sound is there. If hearing it run is not an issue, then but this one without hesitation. If it breaks I’ll update this review.
Top international reviews
Fan is so weak it doesn't blow air into boots and actually just forces it out the underside of the contraption where the intake is. Didn't dry boots.
Would not buy again.