Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Joe Polish
Joe Polish is the founder of Genius Network® and GeniusX®, President of Piranha Marketing Inc., Creator of the Genius Network® Interview Series, Co-founder of 10XTalk.com and ILoveMarketing.com, and Founder of GeniusNetwork.com, 3 highly popular free podcasts on iTunes. Joe’s marketing expertise has been utilized to build thousands of businesses and has generated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, ranging from large corporations to small family-owned businesses. Known for his entrepreneurial focus on value creation, connection, and contribution, Joe’s leadership is the reason he’s one of the most sought-after marketers alive today. Joe has helped raised over $3 million for Virgin Unite, Sir Richard Branson’s foundation. His current passion projects include JoeVolunteer.com, ArtistsForAddicts.com and GeniusRecovery.com. Joe’s mission is to help change the global conversation surrounding addiction and addicts from one of judgement to one of compassion.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Joe Polish
The Miracle Morning for Addiction Recovery outlines cutting-edge research, all designed to support your recovery. Inside these pages you’ll find:
• Why mornings are critically important to an addict’s success.
• Why who you’re becoming is more important than your current state.
• How the opposite of addiction isn’t sobriety. It’s this.
• How your alarm is a gift, challenge, and opportunity.
• The Five-Minute Five-Step Snooze-Proof Wake-Up Strategy.
• How the Six-Minute Miracle Morning can be the remedy for an overly packed schedule.
• Six of the most timeless, proven personal development techniques on the planet.
• Why if addicts don’t fix the gut, they can stay stuck.
• The difference between an “orchid” personality and a “dandelion” one— and how whichever you are determines how you behave and react.
You’re about to begin a miraculous journey. Using this simple Miracle Morning practice, you can now transform any area of your life…all before 8:00 a.m.
Now’s your time, your Miracle moment. Your Miracle Morning.
The Miracle Morning Book Series includes all of the titles below and doesn't have to be read in any particular order.
Book 1: The Miracle Morning
Book 2: The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents
Book 3: The Miracle Morning for Salespeople
Book 4: The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers
Book 5: The Miracle Morning for Writers
Book 6: The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families
Book 7: The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs
Book 8: The Miracle Morning for Transforming Your Relationship
Book 9: The Miracle Morning for College Students
Book 10: The Miracle Morning Companion Planner
Book 11: Miracle Morning Millionaires
There’s no shortage of networking and entrepreneurship advice in books and on social media in today’s world—but it’s harder than ever to know what’s authentic. To make matters worse, taking the wrong advice can result in superficial connections, transactional relationships, and unsatisfying interactions with others without any real rapport.
Fortunately, as entrepreneur and marketer extraordinaire Joe Polish has discovered, there’s a simple (though sometimes not easy) way out that begins with one question: “What’s in it for them?”
In What’s in It for Them?, Polish faces the problem of personal and professional disconnection head-on, offering entrepreneurs a heart- and mind-expanding guide on how to:
· Deepen rapport and connect with others by identifying and reducing their suffering
· Update Dale Carnegie’s insights to win the right friends and influence the right people
· Overcome others’ intimidation tactics to find true appreciation in relationships
· Build character for better results than capabilities can ever give on their own
· Use basic marketing principles to find true love
· Protect your efforts from the “takers” of the world
And much more—all to help the givers of the world thrive in business without neglecting their relationships.
Early in life, Joe Polish’s struggles with trauma and addiction led him to a disconnected life. After getting sober in recovery, he spent years developing his genuine and generous approach to building rapport and transformed from a dead broke carpet cleaner to being dubbed “the most connected person on the planet” for his work with Genius Network, one of the world’s most impactful networking groups for high-achieving entrepreneurs.
After 30 years of putting his own advice into practice, Polish now speaks to audiences all around the world and is surrounded by business leaders and billionaires he calls friends. In What’s in It for Them?, he explains his one-of-a-kind approach to rapport-building he used to get there—and offers a few cautionary tales along the way.