Jonathan James Cramer
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Jonathan James Cramer
Jonathan James Cramer is a playwright and author who has written and directed several plays in French and English for both the US and Canadian audiences. He has also produced and hosted several radio shows on the global UCT.TV network and CKIA 88.3 FM in Quebec City.
Mr. Cramer’s background in literature has led him to various professional roles in writing, content development, marketing, and translation.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Jonathan James Cramer
Do you know anyone who seems "chronically" happy? How do they do it? Is it really as easy as a group of small habits?
You may already have access to all you need. If you want to control the level of happiness in your life, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite most people desiring to be happy, many will overlook the simple principles in these pages. If you tend to look at ideas and say things like I already tried that or that won't work for you may want to pass on this book. The principles in this book are at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to approach these habits with an open mind, you are bound to find more than one way to change your outlook on life right away.
Happiness is considered by many as a choice. It's not always easy to see that, but with small changes in daily habits and adjusting your thinking, you will be surprised at how things can change. We asked over 20 experts to describe their most successful "happiness" habits for us, and the result was The Happiness Code.
The Happiness Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to create fulfilment.
It's more than just about habits though....
- Don't Make This One Mistake That Can Delay Your Quality Of Life
- You Need To Accept The Level Of Happiness In Your Life Right Now, Right??? WRONG!
- When It Is OK To Choose To Put Yourself First
- How To Leverage Hobbies To Reach Your Dreams
- Where To Find "Happiness Hacks" In Your Life
- How To Eliminate The Causes Of Down Days Quickly
- Why Learning "Doable Happiness" Works As A Pathway To A Content Mind
- Don't sweat the small stuff? NO! Learn why you should!
- Think Happiness Is Unrelated To Science? Think again.
Order your copy of The Happiness Code Now!
How to Write And Publish Your First Book Without Procrastinating!
If you want to successfully start and complete your first book, The Author's Journey is a must read.
But first a warning, this book is not for everyone. In any endeavour, there is effort involved. There is no button to push or "just add water" formula here. But if you are the hero who is waiting to publish your first book, and just need a little push, these authors will be your guides. You will see vulnerability like you have never seen in a "how-to" book. If you feel alone, you don't need to be. If you have been procrastinating, you will hear how each author got over it and started moving forward. Don't miss this chance at motivation!
Here's what you get inside The Author's Journey, you get 10 different perspectives of getting over the hump and moving forward on of your first book. Each author offers advice, moral support, and the latest tips and tools they are using.
It's more than just about the 10 Secrets though, here's what else you will learn:
- How to start writing, even if you are completely intimidated
- You need to take more writing courses, right? Wrong!
- 5 ways to connect with your reader
- Where to find the best writing resources online
- How to eliminate the imposter syndrome, and "Get on with it!"
- Why you should never "think" while you are writing your first draft
- Say goodbye to fears of putting yourself out there
- What to do if your editor completely dislikes your first manuscript
- When it is ok to start over
- The truth about writing contests
Yes, that's a lot of great stuff, but it gets better because you're also getting access to one of the fastest ways to write your first draft. The Author's Journey also includes a free companion course on writing your first draft from the readers point of view. What if you could identify your perfect reader, and then write to completely engage and satisfy that reader? The companion course will teach you to think and write from your readers perspective.
Even authors who are already Bestsellers have learned from this book!
"When I read chapter 2, I couldn't believe I had missed this little trick to recharge my attitude and energy while writing!" says a 5-Time Bestselling Author.