Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
A favorite classroom prep tool of successful students that is often recommended by professors, the Examples & Explanations (E&E) series provides an alternative perspective to help you understand your casebook and in-class lectures. Each E&E offers hypothetical questions complemented by detailed explanations that allow you to test your knowledge of the topics in your courses and compare your own analysis.
Here’s why you need an E&E to help you study throughout the semester:
- Clear explanations of each class topic, in a conversational, funny style.
- Features hypotheticals similar to those presented in class, with corresponding analysis so you can use them during the semester to test your understanding, and again at exam time to help you review.
- It offers coverage that works with ALL the major casebooks, and suits any class on a given topic.
The Examples & Explanations series has been ranked the most popular study aid among law students because it is equally as helpful from the first day of class through the final exam.
The unique, time-tested Examples & Explanations series is invaluable to teach yourself the subject from the first day of class until your last review before the final. Each guide:
- helps you learn new material by working through chapters that explain each topic in simple language
- challenges your understanding with hypotheticals similar to those presented in class
- provides valuable opportunity to study for the final by reviewing the hypotheticals as well as the structure and reasoning behind the corresponding analysis
- quickly gets to the point in conversational style laced with humor
- remains a favorite among law school students
- is often recommended by professors who encourage the use of study guides
- works with ALL the major casebooks, suits any class on a given topic
- provides an alternative perspective to help you understand your casebook and in-class lectures
Law school classroom lectures can leave you with a lot of questions.
Glannon Guides can help you better understand your classroom lecture with straightforward explanations of tough concepts with hypos that help you understand their application.
The Glannon Guide is your proven partner throughout the semester when you need a supplement to (or substitute for) classroom lecture. Here’s why you need to use Glannon Guides to help you better understand what is being taught in the classroom:
- It mirrors the classroom experience by teaching through explanation, interspersed with hypotheticals to illustrate application.
- Both correct and incorrect answers are explained; you learn why a solution does or does not work.
- Glannon Guides provide straightforward explanations of complex legal concepts, often in a humorous style that makes material stick.