Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Joyjeet Banerjee
Before joining AWS Joyjeet worked as an Enterprise Architect with the Oracle's Engineered System team based out of Oracle Headquarters at California. His primary function was helping Application customers (EBS, Peoplesoft , JDE , Siebel , ATG , SAP and other 3rd party applications) to migrate from legacy systems to Engineered Systems. Before joining the Oracle Engineered System's team Joyjeet was with Oracle Consulting where assisted Oracle Database, RAC and EBS customers implement Oracle Products. Since Exadata's Inception Joyjeet started implementing it for Applications Customer. Joyjeet joined Oracle in 2003 as a database administrator in the E-Business Suite development organization where he specialized in applications performance on Oracle database.
Joyjeet is a regular guest speaker at AWS reInvent, AWS Summit, AWS Popup LOFT, AWS Webinars, OAUG, Collaborate and Oracle OpenWorld. He was on the panel of Oracle University for reviewing the course content and setting up questions for the OCP for the Oracle Database, RAC, and Oracle Applications track.
Joyjeet earned an MBA in Systems and Operations Management and has recently been honored as an "Oracle Innovator."
Customers Also Bought Items By
Get complete coverage of all objectives included on the February 2018 SAA-C01 exam from this comprehensive resource. Written by an expert AWS Solutions Architect and well-respected author, this authoritative guide fully addresses the knowledge and skills required for passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam domains, including:
•Design Resilient Architectures •Define Performant Architectures •Specify Secure Applications and Architectures •Design Cost-Optimized Architectures •Define Operationally Excellent Architectures Digital content includes:
•130 practice exam questions•Test engine that provides practice exams or quizzes that can be customized by chapter or exam objective
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This up-to-date study guide offers 100% coverage of every objective for the current version of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam
Take the new release of the industry-leading AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam with confidence using the comprehensive information contained in this fully updated self-study resource. Written by an enterprise solutions architect, the book offers exam-focused coverage of AWS architecture and application design and core services. Beyond exam preparation, the guide also serves as a valuable on-the-job reference.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition (Exam SAA-C02) is based on a proven pedagogy and features special elements that teach and reinforce practical skills. The book contains accurate practice questions and detailed explanations. You will get implementation tips, hands-on examples, case studies, and best practices drawn from the author’s experience.
- Covers 100% of new exam content, demonstrated through real-world scenarios
- Online content includes 130 practice questions in the Total Tester exam engine
- Written by an AWS enterprise solutions architect and regular conference speaker
Master Oracle Database 12c Release 2’s powerful In-Memory option
This Oracle Press guide shows, step-by-step, how to optimize database performance and cut transaction processing time using Oracle Database 12c Release 2 In-Memory. Oracle Database 12c Release 2 In-Memory: Tips and Techniques for Maximum Performance features hands-on instructions, best practices, and expert tips from an Oracle enterprise architect. You will learn how to deploy the software, use In-Memory Advisor, build queries, and interoperate with Oracle RAC and Multitenant. A complete chapter of case studies illustrates real-world applications.
• Configure Oracle Database 12c and construct In-Memory enabled databases
• Edit and control In-Memory options from the graphical interface
• Implement In-Memory with Oracle Real Application Clusters
• Use the In-Memory Advisor to determine what objects to keep In-Memory
• Optimize In-Memory queries using groups, expressions, and aggregations
• Maximize performance using Oracle Exadata Database Machine and In-Memory option
• Use Swingbench to create data and simulate real-life system workloads
Maximize Application Performance on Oracle Exadata
Written by an enterprise architect specializing in applications on Oracle's engineered systems, Running Applications on Oracle Exadata: Tuning Tips & Techniques reveals proven methods for configuring and tuning Oracle Exadata to achieve peak results from applications. You'll get complete details on application migration, consolidation, and administration. Deliver unparalleled enterprise application performance on Oracle Exadata using the best practices provided in this Oracle Press guide.
- Understand Oracle Exadata architecture, hardware components, and software features
- Achieve peak performance from online transaction processing (OLTP) systems
- Size Oracle Exadata for applications using comparative and predictive methods
- Migrate and consolidate applications to Oracle Exadata
- Monitor, manage, and administer all Oracle Exadata components to ensure high availability and performance
- Develop and implement a backup and recovery strategy
- Learn best practices for running applications on Oracle Exadata
Code examples in the book are available for download at OraclePressBooks.com