Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Judy Dyer
Judy is an open spirit and passion to help empaths. She writes books for those who have a natural ability to tune in to the feelings of others.
Her mission is to share her lifelong experiences and comprehensive research on the many benefits and blessings associated with being an empath.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Have you ever felt the weight of the world on your shoulders?
Do you live through your every day feeling waves of others’ emotions crashing into you?You may or may not have realized – but you carry the great blessing and power of being an Empath.Often, Empaths who are new to the understanding of their gift, find it difficult to control the sources of overwhelming feelings. The constant reception of other people’s emotions can cause a roller coaster of stress and anxiety. Due to the high sensitivity of feelings of those around them, an Empath can end up caring for the needs of everyone else but their own.So where do you start in understanding how to embrace your gift and channel this hypersensitivity into something beautiful?In Empath: A Complete Guide for Developing Your Gift and Finding Your Sense of Self, you will find the loving and gentle ways Judy Dyer offers to guide a new Empath through their journey. This book will usher your spirit to embrace the many blessings of being an Empath. It will also open new doors of opportunity for you to live your life abundantly. You will discover strategies and coping skills such as:
- How to embrace your gift fully
- Understanding the potentials of your energy and abilities
- Coping with spiritual hypersensitivity
- Utilizing spiritual healing tools
- Healing from negative energies that lead to insomnia, exhaustion, and adrenal fatigue
- Protecting yourself from draining your energy
- Normalizing the day-to-days with your gift
Discover the Secrets to Embrace Your Gift Today by Clicking the "Buy now with 1-Click" Button at the Top of the Page.
Are you tired of feeling drained and lethargic?
Do you feel as if being an empath has become more of a curse than a blessing?The joys and pains of the world can be overwhelming, especially if you have the gifts of being able to feel the emotions of others.Judy Dyer brings you her transformative journey to becoming an Empowered Empath. After reading and applying the principles laid out in this book, you will awaken everything that has been lying dormant within you and no longer feel the need to shy away from it or hide it. Emotional freedom, happiness and joy belong to you and its time to claim it.Do you want to feel confident in your day to day interactions with people?This book delivers to you numerous step by step takes on how you can discover your true potential and what you are meant to do with your amazing life. It can train an unskilled Empath to go from a state of turmoil and frustration, to become comfortable and free in their skin. With The Empowered Empath, you’ll discover:
- How to become an assertive empath
- How to set boundaries
- How to make the best career decisions for you as an Empath
- New ways to find peace living in a cruel world
- How your health can impact your gifts as an Empath
- How you can raise an Empath child in a gentle and understanding way
- A strategic plan to take control of your overwhelming emotions and live your best life now
Discover the Secrets to Master Your Gift Today by Scrolling Up and Clicking the "Buy now with 1-Click" Button to Get Your Book Instantly.
Do you feel too sensitive for this world?
Are you at the mercy of your emotions, overwhelmed by your environment, and easily triggered by other people’s feelings?
You aren’t alone. Millions of Highly Sensitive People (HSP) feel exactly the same way.
If you’ve always felt more delicate, more easily overwhelmed by sensory input, and more empathetic than those around you, you are probably an HSP. Sensitivity is a blessing, but it’s hard to thrive as an HSP in a competitive society that perceives emotional expression as a sign of weakness.
So how do you develop the skills and tools you need to successfully navigate your way through life as an HSP? As someone attuned to the emotions of everyone around you, how can you protect yourself against emotional overwhelm, negative energy, and psychological distress?
In The Highly Sensitive: How to Stop Emotional Overload, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Energy, you will realize why high sensitivity is a gift that requires careful management. You will discover how to solve the common problems faced by HSPs the world over and how to live a happy, fulfilling life that lets you use your abilities to the fullest.
Specifically, you will discover:
- What it means to be an HSP, and what sets HSPs apart from the general population
- How to cope with emotional overwhelm
- How to protect yourself from the negative energy of other people
- How to cleanse yourself of toxic energy and live in harmony with your environment
- How to form healthy relationships
- How to set boundaries and say “no” to people and situations that are not right for you
This book is packed with helpful advice and strategies you can use to live a balanced and meaningful life as an HSP. You can start implementing the simple yet powerful techniques in this book today!
Discover the Secrets to Thrive as an HSP Today by Scrolling Up and Clicking the "Buy now with 1-Click" Button to Get Your Book Instantly.
Are you struggling to figure out your role within your relationship?
Do you sometimes feel misunderstood or trapped in being around the same type of people?If you have answered yes to either of the above questions, you may be an Empath bounded by destructive relationships.Empaths are gifted in the ability to tune into others’ emotions. As such, Empaths tend to be more vulnerable to being involved in hurtful relationships because of their natural bend to cater to others selflessly. In this two-part bundle including The Empowered Empath and Narcissist, author Judy Dyer will help you safeguard your life to avoid unhealthy relationships with Narcissists during your journey of finding your purpose.Are you currently in a relationship where you are living with or working with someone with some level of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?In Empaths and Narcissists: 2 in 1 Bundle, Judy will give you the skills needed to enhance your gifts as a compassionate and empowered individual. You will also learn how to protect yourself from others that may prey on your gifts as an Empath. Living life as an empath can be tricky – this guide is created to help you with the following:
- Recognizing the role you have as an Empath in any endeavor
- Learning to embrace your gifts while you may be in an unhealthy relationship with a Narcissist
- Understanding the vulnerabilities you have with your heightened sensitivities
- Establishing boundaries to become an assertive Empath in any relationship
- Starting new relationships without falling into old traps of harmful relationships
- Building protection strategies for emotional and psychological reasons
- Making empowered decisions in your career and relationship choices
Discover the Secrets to Embrace Your Gift Today by Clicking the "Buy now with 1-Click" Button at the Top of the Page.
Are your moods out of control?
Do your relationships feel like rollercoasters?
BPD is a serious mental health problem that affects more than 1 in 100 people. If left untreated, its effects can be devastating.
But there is hope. Despite what you may have heard, you can make a full recovery. By understanding why you have BPD and the underlying reasons for your most troublesome symptoms, you can start to heal. This book will show you how.
Discover the truth about Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) and learn how to live a happier life.
In Borderline Personality Disorder: A Complete BPD Guide for Managing Your Emotions and Improving Your Relationships, you’ll discover the truth about this complex condition. This guide lays out the most important information you need to know about BPD, including how it’s diagnosed, how it’s treated, and how to help yourself get better. If you think you have BPD, this reassuring book will point you in the right direction. You'll discover:
- What BPD really is, and the truths behind the common myths about BPD
- How to get a diagnosis
- How to make sense of the many types of treatment being offered
- Powerful strategies that will keep your emotions under control
- Communication techniques for better relationships
- How to thrive in the workplace
- How to cope with urges to self-harm and suicidal feelings
If you love someone with BPD, this book also has plenty to offer; it’ll tell you exactly how to support your loved one. Get your copy of this fantastic guide to improve your hope and healing today!
Discover the Secrets to Conquer BPD Today by Clicking the "Buy now with 1-Click" Button at the Top of the Page.
Do you want to learn the most powerful strategies to cultivate your child’s empathic gift?
As frustrated as you might feel right now, raising an empath child is one of the greatest blessings the universe could have given you.
Empath children are wonderfully powerful creatures and they must be treated as such. As a parent of an empath child, it is essential that you are fully aware of the complexities of this miraculous gift, and how to effectively handle the overwhelm your child will experience as a highly sensitive person.
So how do you ensure that your empath child thrives, while simultaneously managing overwhelm?
In Empath Children, Judy shares how to unlock the reservoir of potential deep within your empath child, despite the negative effects associated with overwhelm. You will discover how to equip your child with the tools they need to navigate this world, not just so they can survive, but so they can thrive in a world that has a limited understanding of who they are. You will gain powerful insight into:
- Detecting and managing anxiety in empath children
- Bullying and empath children
- Administering gentle discipline
- The relationship between diet and high sensitivity
- The power of bedtime routines
You will discover everything you need to bring out the warrior in your empath child so they can start living the empowered life that has been destined for them today.
Discover the Secrets to Raising an Empath Today by Clicking the "Buy now with 1-Click" Button at the Top of the Page.
Are you looking to put an end to constant overwhelm and drained energy?
What drives the emotional state of an individual?
If you have ever felt affected by the emotions of those around you, or overwhelmed by your sensitivities to feelings and emotions in general, you are not alone. Individuals with these emotional sensitivities are known as an HSP (Highly Sensitive People/Person), which is not to be confused with an Empath. Although the term HSP and Empath are often linked together, they are actually not the same thing.
So, what is the difference between an HSP and an Empath?
Experts in the field will agree, all Empaths are highly sensitive, but not all Highly Sensitive People have the capabilities of being an Empath. The distinction lies in how Empaths can embrace and be in tune with another person’s authentic and real-time emotional, mental, or even physical states. To better understand their differences and to discover how you can develop the skills you need to lead a successful life as an HSP or an Empath, we have compiled this two-book bundle to help you navigate through your journey.
In Empath and The Highly Sensitive: 2 in 1 Bundle, Judy Dyer offers loving ways to embrace the blessings of being an Empath and will take you through the triumphs of discovering how HSPs can overcome their everyday challenges. This book will help you see opportunities you may have never noticed before with your hypersensitivities to those around you. You will gain fruitful skills in:
- Realizing the potential of your abilities and sensitivity to energies
- Developing spiritual healing strategies
- Protecting yourself from exhausting your energies
- Building a routine or a habit with your gift
- Discovering the true meaning of being an HSP
- Forming healthy relationships despite the sensitivities
- Setting boundaries to say “no” to people and situations that are not right for you
Discover the Secrets to Embracing Your Gifts Today by Scrolling Up and Clicking the "Buy now with 1-Click" Button to Get Your Book Instantly.
Do you suspect that you have a narcissist in your life?
Is someone draining your precious energy and making you feel crazy?Take back your power, discover what narcissism truly means, and get the tools you need to handle anyone on the narcissism spectrum.No one likes to think that their friend, colleague, family member, or partner is a narcissist, but you can’t afford to remain in denial. Narcissists can’t form healthy, two-way relationships. For the sake of your mental health, you need to learn what makes a narcissist tick, how to identify them, and how to deal with their most obnoxious behaviors.Perhaps you’ve turned to the internet to learn more about narcissism but soon felt overwhelmed by all the conflicting information out there. How can you separate fact from fiction?In Narcissism: How to Stop Narcissistic Abuse, Heal Your Relationships, and Transform Your Life, you’ll learn everything you need to know about narcissism. You’ll equip yourself with the tools you need to stop narcissists in their tracks, build healthier relationships, and recover from narcissistic abuse. You’ll discover:
- The difference between normal and pathological narcissism
- The truth about narcissists, treatment options, and change
- The telltale signs you are dealing with a narcissist
- What narcissists look for in their victims
- How to stop yourself from being a magnet for narcissists
- How to handle narcissistic partners, parents, in-laws, colleagues, and friends
- And much, much more
Discover the Secrets That Will Protect You From Narcissists Forever by Clicking the "Buy now with 1-Click" Button at the Top of the Page.
Is your anger taking over your life?
Are you ready to get your temper under control?If you have an anger problem, you aren’t alone. One in eight American adults struggle to handle their rage. Sadly, most of them never learn how to control their temper. Through educating yourself on how anger works and why some of us are especially prone to flying off the handle, it provides you an empowering blueprint for a happier, well-balanced life. Anyone with an anger management problem can use these principles to regain control over their moods.Discover everything you need to know about anger, rage, resentment, and mood management in this life-changing guide that will help you stay cool in any situation.In Anger Management: How to Take Control of Your Emotions and Find Joy in Life, you will find the loving and gentle ways Judy Dyer offers to guide you through this journey. The techniques are simple, effective, and get even easier with practice. Whatever your age, gender, or background, you can choose to master your anger today. If your relationships, health, or career are starting to suffer as a result of your anger, you can reverse the damage. You will discover:
- How to tell the difference between normal and pathological anger
- What happens to your mind and body when you get angry
- How to break the anger cycle
- How to improve your communication skills and get your needs met in your relationships
- How to make lifestyle changes that make controlling your anger much easier
- How to boost your emotional intelligence and compassion
- And much, much more
Discover the Secrets to Overcome Your Anger Today by Clicking the "Buy now with 1-Click" Button at the Top of the Page.
Do you suspect that your partner, parent, or friend is a narcissist?Maybe you have been aware that your significant other has been a narcissist for some time, but you don’t know how to break free from the relationship. Regardless of the situation that you are in at present, having a narcissist in your life is emotionally, psychologically, and physically draining. Narcissists are incapable of showing empathy—they are selfish, needy, and vicious. Whatever the capacity of the relationship you have with a narcissist, whether it is a romantic partner, a parent, a friend, or your boss, it is essential that you either exit the relationship immediately or learn how to create healthy boundaries so that the narcissist does not cause you further damage. This book will show you exactly how to do so.If you are an empath and have found that you constantly attract narcissists, there is nothing wrong with you. Unfortunately, the very nature of your being is attractive to the narcissist. They feed off your energy and the supply that you give them. An entire chapter has been dedicated to this phenomenon.Narcissism is a complex disorder, and in order to break free from an abusive partner, it is important that you understand the intricacies of this condition. In Narcissist, you will discover:
- Why narcissists are so attracted to you
- Why a relationship with a narcissist will never work
- How to spot red-flags and remove yourself from the situation before it’s too late
- A detailed description of narcissistic personality disorder
- The causes of narcissistic personality disorder
- Powerful protection strategies to ensure you are never entrapped by a narcissist again
- And much, much more