Juperbsky Stunt Training Stand, Cheerleading Balance Trainer
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed to improve balance hold stunts.
- Small size lets you practice at home or gym or anywhere else. Wide base provides safety by preventing tipping.
- Absolutelt No Metal Or Wood, Safe To Practice. Don't get injured falling down onto something that will cut or scratch you!
- High density, polyethylene foam core. Covered with durable 18-oz vinyl fabric.
- Top: 4'' x 7.9'' Base: 9.1'' x 14'' High:6''
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
JuperbSky Stunt Training Stand is generally used to practice cheer stunts, but is also excellent for developing great balance on gymnastics balance beams or any other discipline that requires balancing on one foot. The small size lets you practice at home or gym or anywhere else. The foam core is firm enough to simulate a floor or beam while still providing sufficient cushion for a safer training environment. Our cheerleading balance trainer is ideal for kids of all ages.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : September 25, 2017
- Manufacturer : JPS
- ASIN : B075WTZJ4S
- Best Sellers Rank: #247,585 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This thing is all foam and smaller then I expected. It is hard foam and does not squish in when they stand on it. It is not heavy at all and I am concerned it will tip over. The bottom is covered with the hook side of Velcro so you could stick it to a tumbling mat for stability but I don’t have a tumbling mat. The hook Velcro did not scratch our wood floor.
It seems stable enough but not worth the $60 I paid. I would say $30 would be reasonable. I might get some rubber pads to put on the bottom so it doesn’t slide around. I wouldn’t really recommend this based on the size and price.
Just tape some phone books together (if you can find some) and save yourself the money.