Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About K.K. Campbell
Customers Also Bought Items By
No time? No problem!
In your active, on-the-go life have you ever wondered “How will I ever find the time to create a garden that I will love?” Everyone is so busy these days. Just because you are busy does not rule out having a vibrant, colorful, deliciously scented flower garden. Have your garden and your time too using the time-saving tips and strategies presented in…
The Time-Wise Gardener
Time management in the garden is a neglected topic. The Time-Wise Gardener, as the busy person’s gardening guide, is the remedy. Within its pages you will learn perennial gardening essentials for the time-strapped gardener. Unlock your schedule using the time-saving techniques presented in precise, to-the-point chapters.
- So Many Plants, So Little Time – Ideas, suggestions and advice for selecting time-friendly plants
- Garden Maintenance – How to maintain your grounds in a quick, efficient and effective manner
- Invest Time and/or Money to Save Time – Just like it takes money to make money, sometimes it takes a little up-front investment of time or money to save yourself a great deal of time down the road
- Pick a Tool, But Pick the Right Tool – Crucial advice on tools that will streamline your efforts on the way to a lush, beautiful perennial garden
- Sprayers – A separate chapter for people interested in using sprayers and the time-saving benefits they provide
The Time-Wise Gardener presents suggestions in quick, easily digestible sections and clearly defined topics so you can fit reading it into your schedule as time allows. Don’t let another year roll by without lovely flowers and plants in your life simply because you are busy. This book will speed you on your way to the flowers you love within the time that you have.
Scroll up to the top and hit that Buy button now.
If you are a member of Kindle Unlimited the book is free to read.
What are you waiting for?
Do you want to have more perennials, shrubs and trees in your flower garden for less, or even no, money?
Want to know how to find the biggest bargains when you are buying plants?
Do you find yourself wondering how to spread the plants you already have throughout your garden?
The Money-Wise Gardener will show you the way.
Within its pages you will find:
- Quick and easy shopping tricks to instantly cut your plant costs by 25%, 50% or more.
- Learn to shop in unusual places to stretch your gardening dollars.
- Methods to score plants to fill out your flowerbeds for free.
- Tips on how to get the most value and enjoyment from what you already own.
Imagine your lush garden bursting with vibrant foliage and a rainbow of blossoms all for pennies on the dollar. Discover the surprisingly easy methods of increasing the bounty of your perennial garden on a budget. A thrifty garden does not have to be an inferior garden. The Money-Wise Gardener will show you how.
Topics covered include:
- The Basics – Descriptions of basic gardening terms
- Strategic Shopping – The thriftiest tips and techniques to find the greatest value as you shop for your garden
- Freebies for the Taking – A whole chapter on how to get free plants to fill your garden
- Make What You Have Last Longer – Immediately save money by keeping your existing plants happy, healthy and thriving.
- Outside the Flower Box – A few unexpected, but very valid, ways to save money in your gardening efforts.
This book is from the pen of a veteran gardener with over twenty years of experience under her belt. Throughout those years she tested out a huge variety of methods of saving money in her flowerbeds; discarding some, keeping the best. This book distills her hard-earned knowledge down into a quick, less than 100 pages, read. For the beginning gardener and experienced alike, she has recorded her most useful tips, practical techniques and advice for building and maintaining a perennial flower garden for a rock bottom price.
What are you waiting for?
Your garden and your wallet will thank you.