- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 6.1 x 2.3 inches ; 1.05 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B007PE7ANY
- UPC: 602652177514
- Item model number: 17851
- Customer Reviews: 4,681 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#53 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Nut Bars
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
KIND Bars, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, Gluten Free, Low Sugar, 1.4 Ounce, 12 Count
($0.80 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 4-5 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 3 day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Contains 12 - 1.4oz Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars
- Our best-selling bar is a simple blend of Brazilian sea salt sprinkled over whole nuts and drizzled with dark chocolate.
- With 5g of sugar, it's a satisfying, nutty snack that only seems indulgent.
- Gluten free, Non GMO, 0g Trans Fat, Kosher
- Low glycemic index, low sodium, good source of fiber
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
For your body
We believe if you can't pronounce an ingredient, it shouldn’t go into your body. Actually, it shouldn’t even go into your pantry. kind products are made with nutritionally-dense ingredients like whole nuts, fruits and whole grains - no secret ingredients and no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. Nothing to hide.
For your tastebuds
We believe that people don’t need to choose between health and taste when it comes to snacking. We use premium, better-for-you ingredients that are kind to your body without sacrificing quality or flavor.
For your world
We believe in inspiring and celebrating kindness. By improving the way we live, eat and relate to one another, we hope to foster communities that are healthier, more empathetic and embrace our shared humanity.
These bars are where our journey started and it was simple: whole ingredients like nuts, mixed with fruits and spices bound together with honey.
Size: 12 Bars
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Allergen information: contains peanuts, tree nuts and dairy.
May contain nut shell fragments. . This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Mixed Nuts (Almonds, Peanuts, Walnuts), Chicory Root Fiber, Honey, Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Crisp Rice, Cocoa Powder, Non GMO Glucose, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk Powder, Vanilla Extract.
Store in a cool dry place.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product. The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor's web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ***Due to temperature conditions in the Summer, this product may melt during the shipping process***.
4,681 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A recent concern has appeared with the new scientific (NATURE, Jan.2018) evidence showing a strong correlation between the use of TREHALOSA (a sugar supplement) in processed foods, and the emergence of a specially virulent and antibiotic resistant strain of C. difficile - a gut bacteria capable of producing severe illness and even potentially death- in the gut of those who consume food processed with this sugar.
It would be appropriate for the manufacturer to make a statement or disclaimer regarding the presence (or not) of this sugar in these bars.
- The taste of salt is so over powering it should have been named a SALT BAR.
- In the name of these bars, SALT is mentioned last, but, it should be mentioned first in large fonts.
- I expected a normal amount of SALT, but, I did not expect a SALT BAR.
- I do not know if I got a bad batch or not. But, surely, the amount of SALT in the bars I got is not intentional.
- I do not like to give low ratings on any product unless there is a good reason, but, this item is so far off normal, I
have to rate as low.
Yes, FOUR boxes. The flavor is outstanding, the ingredients are clean, the carbs are low, it doesn't upset my GI tract, and it really curbs my hunger for several hours. Fantastic product.
I am on a restricted low FODMAP diet (medical reasons) and these fit the bill beautifully for a light snack. I used to love other big name "survival bars" but can no longer eat them due to some of the ingredients. These have become my new snack and addition to my various "go bags" and "EDC bags". I will say that I do wish there was some kind of "non-meltable", edible coating over the chocolate to prevent it from melting all over the inside of the package.
Of note, if you have a requirement to follow a low FODMAP diet, you MUST do trial and error "testing" of foods to see what foods have a negative effect on you. Just because a food is okay for one FODMAP follower does not mean it will work on another. Everyone is different in what they can tolerate. Bottom line, TEST foods in small portions over several days (if able) before spending a lot of money buying a lot of any kind of food!
If you can tolerate all of the ingredients in these bars, though, these are excellent!