Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Toddlers Bed Rail Guard 43 Inches Fold Down Convertible Crib Bed Guard with NBR Foam and 1Pcs Seat Belt for Kids Twin, Double, Full Size Queen & King Mattress (White)
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23.58 x 8.7 x 3.5 inches|
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STURDY AND DURABLE:The bed rail is a sturdy and safe way to keep your child safe and secure. The toddler bed rail is sturdy and durable. If you are uncertain about your toddler's sleeping habits, this product will keep your toddler safe and sound.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND USE: The toddler bed rail is a great accessory for any toddler bed. It is easy to install and is a great way to make sure kids stay safe while sleeping. Tired of your toddler rolling out of bed? Introducing the KOOLDOO Toddler Bed Rail. Don't worry about getting up in the middle of the night, as this bed rail will keep your little ones sleeping soundly.
- FOLDABLE: to assemble with just a few simple steps. Your toddler will stay safe and secure in bed with the help of this practical and versatile toddler bed rail. The toddler bed rail can be easily folded and stored away when not in use.
- ADJUSTABLE: to sleep. This toddler bed rail’s adjustable feature keeps your child safe and comfortable.Fits up to a single,twin,queen,king,full size bed.Only for use with bed and box spring.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: use to help your toddler transition from a crib to a bed. Imagine the days of playing with your toddler on the floor. They run around, climb, and explore. It's an absolute joy to watch them explore the world around them.They also include washable fabic mesh.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Bed Rails for Toddlers &Infants – Kids Bed Safety Guard rail –Toddler Bed Rails for Twin, Full Size, Queen &King Mattress – baby bed rail For children – Extra Long Crib rail Guard -Beige (59L19.5H in)
hiccapop Convertible Crib Toddler Bed Rail Guard with Reinforced Anchor Safety
Regalo Swing Down 54-Inch Extra Long Bed Rail Guard, with Reinforced Anchor Safety System
Summer Single Fold Safety Bedrail, White, 42.5x21 Inch (Pack of 1)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||23.58 x 8.7 x 3.5 inches||59 x 10 x 20 inches||—||54 x 2 x 20 inches||42.5 x 0.8 x 21 inches|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Erica McVay on January 2, 2019
By Breanne on July 12, 2018
By Patrick Meyn on February 21, 2019
By mzk26 on October 13, 2019
4 star durability- still get a bit nervous about strength to hold child on high bed... a bit flimsy but could be that I didnt screw down... weight of mattress should be enough.
5 star assembly- super easy to put together... I consider myself your average person with these things.
Not loud... clicking when locking into place provides me more peace of mind then anything.
Easy to fold down with simply push of buttons on both sides.
Let me start by saying that this rail looks great. When I was looking for a rail, I wanted one that I could use on both the curremt toddler daybed (from a convertible crib), but also on a twin bed when that time comes. I didnt wanna have to buy another one later.
I put this rail together today. The instructions are not that clear, but if you have some common sense and read them over a few times, its very easy to assemble.
When attaching to a crib, you need to use that same common sense and then its just as easy. I ordered a package of zipties (long ones) in advance after reading some reviews here. When installing on a crib with a metal mattress support, you will need the zip ties to hold the rail in place. People have said that the string with the anchor is too long for a crib - if u just use a little functional sense, it is not too long at all and DOES fit. So, i anchored the frame to the metal mattress support with zip ties. Make the string short to start. Then, all i did was wrap the string with the amchor around the back and brought the amchor to the front- fits perfect. Once its at the front and ready to anchor, adjust the rest of the length and insert mattress.
I gave this item 4 stars because the instructions share nothing about crib use (wasn't a big deal for me, but might be for others). we've also only had it up for a day and finally, because I'm hoping that the mesh will hold up (my toddler seems to want to kick into it. ) also, I had to buy extra stuff to anchor it.
But it looks great, easy to put together, looks like a quality piece compared to other rails I've seen, and is functional on a crib!