|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
KROSER Laptop Backpack 15.6 Inch Stylish School Computer Backpack Casual Daypack Laptop Bag Water Repellent Nylon Business Bag Tablet with USB Port for Travel/Business/College/Women/Men-Black
& FREE Shipping. Details
Return this item for free
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: PU leather/Nylon, Water-repellent; Dimensions: 16.9"x11.15"x7.5"; Weight: 1.82 LBS.
- USB PORT DESIGN: Built-in USB PORT is convenient to charge your cell phone by the connected power bank. (POWER BANK IS NOT INCLUDED)
- MULTI-COMPARTMENT: Roomy space for your laptop and tablet. One open pocket and mesh pocket provide perfect storage for your small items, such as credit cards and keys. Zippered compartment and side pockets all in simple and practical design, black leather pullers are the best choice of fashion. What’s more, the bag is lightweight and it is easy to carry.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE：Reinforced edges and steel frame of the main compartment keep the perfect shape of the bag and durable of usage. Unique leather handles match well with shoulder straps. A well-knit luggage strap is quite convenient for you to fix the backpack on the trolley of your luggage, making your journey and travelling more convenient wherever you go.
- This stylish backpack can be a great companion for college, travel, business, everyday use and outdoor activities. Practical gifts for teens, boys, girls, friends, mother, father, her or him.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LARGE CAPACITY & ROOMY COMPARTMENTS
- Fit Laptop Size: 15.6 Inch or less.
- The main compartment with good padded sleeve offers enough and safe space for your 15.6" laptop/tablet/iPad, it also easily fits your clothes, camera and books.
- Our backpack with several front functional pockets, you can hold your small items perfectly, such as laptop accessories, cell phone, keys, pens, etc.
- Two side pockets for easy access essentials, can hold water bottle and umbrella.
CONVENIENT & COMFORTABLE
- Padded back panel and shoulder strap provide comfortable carry experience on your daily life.
- A luggage strap allows backpack fit on luggage/suitcase, slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying.
- Suitable for daily use, perfects for business traveling, college students and outdoor activities in daily life.
- Great value gifts for those who go to school, travel or work.
EXTERNAL USB PORT
- Built-in USB PORT is convenient to charge your cell phone by connecting your power bank without opening up you backpack on and go.
- USB PORT INSTRUCTIONS：Putting your Power Bank (NOT INCLUDED) into backpack and connect internal USB cable, then let your charging cable insert external USB port to connect your electronic device.
- KROSER is a company that specializes in designing and manufacturing laptop bag, briefcases, backpacks, computer bags for export more than 15 years. The quality of our products is strictly controlled, we always provide a highly qualified products and work force at competitive prices, hoping can bring the customer satisfactory shopping experience.
- KROSER product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
- If you have any issues, suggestions, questions, or concerns. Please tell us, we will respond you within 24 hours and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tend to be a bag snob. I really hate having to switch bags all the time, and I also have a really hard time finding one that can do what I want it to do: Look nice, not be too bulky, have room for everything I need. If it’s big enough to fit my laptop, then either it’s a messenger bag that kills my neck and back, or it’s a big ugly backpack that I couldn’t take to professional meetings. Then trying to put the random stuff I need throughout the day – lunch, change of shoes, my kids toys – just becomes a hassle. Heaven forbid I try to find one that will also work as a personal item on a flight.
This bag, though - this bag does it all.
I first ordered the smaller bag, hoping that my laptop and leather folder (both were small enough to fit, according to the website description). Unfortunately, my laptop just barely fit, and I couldn't fit the leather folder in. But everything else fit, and fit really well. I love how the bag opens up on top and you can see everything, straight from the beginning. No digging, no shuffling, no unzipping multiple pockets looking for what you need, no flaps hanging over and getting in your way. Beautiful.
But the smaller bag was just too small to be comfortable, and I was concerned that the larger bag would be too big and bulky. That’s usually the problem. But I took a risk and ordered it.
When it arrived, I hadn’t mailed the smaller one yet, and I compared the two directly. Visually, you can’t easily tell one is larger than the other: you have to really look.
I decided to take pictures of the two bags, side by side. In all of the pictures, the smaller one is on the left, the larger one on the right. I also took pictures comparing how my stuff looks in both bags. You can tell that, even though the bag doesn’t look any bigger on the outside, it feels a lot bigger on the inside. It’s the friggin Tardis of bags!
I love everything about this bag. I ordered an after-market chest strap to go with it (as I do a lot of biking and wanted extra support), and I probably won’t use the special charging cable (I just keep my phone inside my bag if I'm charging it), but literally everything else is gold. I sincerely hope they never stop making it so that I can keep buying it year after year.
#PleaseDontStop #ILoveThisBag #DontMakeThingsHarderForUs
Ladies, if you are in search for your next laptop bag, large backpack purse, carry-on bag, baby bag, mom bag or WORK BAG, this is THE ONE.
I am a bag snob and and trade out my work bags weekly. This week after I started my new job and having to take my laptop and paperwork home each night, I felt like my Chocolate New York leopard print bag on wheels would do the trick. It actually has been lovely wheeling it in from a distant walk from the parking deck and working out of my bag as I get my work space set up.
But now, I am ready for my backpack and purchased this bag towards the end of the week so it would arrive on the weekend and ready to use on Monday. I wear a lot of black and white in the workplace. I love gold jewelry and black bags with gold hardware, so this bag is perfect for my wardrobe! I love the thing so much that I am seriously thinking of buying me the smaller 14" black bag and using it as my mom bag. I lug a lot of stuff around when I go shopping, etc with my 5 and 7 year olds (they need snacks, drinks, toys, tablets and their whole room with them when we go out). So, this would be perfect for that!
As you can see from the pics, this is a very attractive, chic, and well-made bag for any occasion. It feels so sturdy and durable with my laptop, file folders, charger, planners and pens in it. There is also more space for a small umbrella and perhaps a thin cardigan rolled up. I love it so much already!
-zipping and unzipping the top of the bag is a little awkward at first, not something that you can always do quickly on the fly, so you'll need a small separate purse in my opinion
-the top straps don't snap together very strongly, so if you overfill the bag like I did on my last flight, hoping the snaps would hold it all together, forget about it.
-once the USB chord comes out of the attachment, it's hard getting it back in.
-the front pocket zipper is already a little weird- the teeth are already a little separated from one another
Other than that, it's a decent backpack that you can take to work without looking like a teenager, which was my main goal.
Top international reviews
Have had so many compliments and it’s huge and it’s pockets are great but really compact when all closed up. Love it
If the seller could get in contact I would really appreciate it.
I read previous reviews about the bag being very difficult to close, but I don’t think that is the case at all. The bag opens very differently to “normal” bags, as can be seen from the photos and so closing it takes a bit of getting used to, but it’s simple.
The bag is very sturdy and I was pleasantly surprised by how big it is on the inside. As someone who travels far for college, this bag is ideal as I can carry the many items that I need, including my laptop.
I also think the USB port on the outside of the bag is a fantastic feature.
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this to others. It’s practical, comfortable yet still very stylish. I am one very happy customer.
POSITIVES: I like the pack and it is perfect for what I need it for as it will sit open most the time. The straps are padded and it feels good on my back. There is plenty storage and it is shaped nicely. I feel it looks smart and for the price it is worth it. It is a nice little pack and its not bulky on back. I recommend this pack because price reflects the pack. I hope it last me for as long as I have my laptop.
Cons; received it with some loose stitched material inside and although the shoulder straps are padded they hurt you when you wear it- especially once the bag is full, even after adjusting. It is a bit of a nuisance putting the bag down to unzip and zip- as it has metal wiring inside to close it like a purse first before it can be zipped up. My metal wiring inside was a bit faulty too- and kinked on one side which was annoying. It also seems to have a forward tilt, as the 2 main compartments are at the back- and has fallen already too when left alone. I also had a zip broken inside- see pic.
I've attached a lot of pics so you can see the bag well before purchasing.
Don't really hate the bag but don't like it either. Overall left feeling not content with the purchase and looking for another suitable alternative.
Update.. 6 months on and still looks new, definitely worth the money. 5 stars!
I work from home but occasionally have to travel to sites. When I do I need to take a lot of things.
A lot of other reviews said this was a tardis and you could get lots in. I wasn’t sure so opted for (I believe) the larger version. Holy cow I think I could have gone for the smaller one!
In my bag I put my laptop, laptop charger, phone charger, I have 2 mobiles (work and personal), pencil case for office stationary on the go, a wireless keyboard, mouse, work pass (which there is a convenient pocket inside to keep it safe!) multiple note pads (both A4 and A5 sizes), laptop headphones for webex meetings and phone headphones for conf calls. sometimes I put spare shoes/trainers in. I also put my purse, my lunch boxes (I have 3 square ones in 3 sizes for fruit etc).
On the outside there’s a front pocket (zipped) which I keep easy to reach items (a cable which allows me to charge phone and have headphones plugged in for conf calls etc), tissues, spare change just in case and my travel card. I don’t know about the security of the zip on the front so I don’t tend to put anything valuable inside it. The top is just a regular 2 side zip, because of the shape it isn’t easy to open (IMO) so I put valuable items inside the main part.
There are two side pockets (really deep). I keep a compact umbrella in one and a bottle of water in the other.
If I need to carry my bag like a handbag (busy tube/train etc) I can as it has some cute leather straps on top. I have to admit though when it’s full it’s almost impossible for me to realistically carry like this for any distance. Once it is on my back though the weight it so well distributed it feels so light.
The colour is gorgeous. I love pink and really girly things but I seriously needed my adult professional head on so opted for this blue camo. It’s really nice. Had a few compliments.
I am not sure if the material is waterproof. It may be resistant. I have a backpack waterproof cover which I’ll put over if any serious rain but the majority of my travel is door to door (even by public transport) so it doesn’t overly concern me.
If you are unsure; just go for it! It’s the first time ever I have purchased a bag online. The gamble was 100% worth it. It’s sturdy, comfortable, fits a lot of stuff in and is stylish. Great buy and really good price!
As you can see from the pictures I can fit my lunch containers, 2 agendas, 1 book, a couple of pouches, laptop, 2 phones, pens, cardholder and a shopping delivery all together.
I have already figured I can fit my swimming gear easily and carry everything hands-free.
The front pocket is perfect for Oyster card and home keys. The two side pockets are perfect for an umbrella and water bottle.
The first day I have used the backpack it was raining ... gosh it was a proper shower ... and when I got home everything inside was dry and the water drops on the outside dried out pretty quickly - no need for extra care.
The backpack is in technical fabric, which makes it very light and bearable even when full. It is stylish and looks very well with a smart or smart/casual style.
This is ideal - everything fits in easily, and comfortable when you have a longish walk - but still looks professional and smart for work, rather than off on a hike or camping trip.
The horizontal strap probably intended to fasten it to a suitcase handle are useful to tuck the backstraps into if you do want to carry it as a bag on occasions.
Would have been five stars - but I'd have preferred black zips - or even silver - to the brassy gold coloured ones.