|Screen Size||17.3 inches|
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
KROSER Travel Laptop Backpack 17.3 Inch XL Heavy Duty Computer Backpack with Hard Shell Saferoom RFID Pockets Water-Repellent Business College Daypack Stylish School Laptop Bag for Men/Women-Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: This stylish laptop backpack is made of high-quality water-repellent ballistic fabric; Dimensions: 18.6”x13.5”x10.8”, fits up to 17.3” laptop; Weight: 3.08LBS.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL COMPARTMENT: Our large travel backpack with separated compartments and pockets which can provide roomy space for your computer, iPad, power bank, A4 files, wallet, pens, cards, clothes and more your items. A zippered pocket and a mesh one at each side can hold your umbrella, water bottle, etc. A sunglass hard shell zone is designed on the top which is convenient and safe for you to put your sunglass, cell phone etc.
- USB PORT DESIGN: Built-in USB PORT is convenient to charge your cell phone by the connected power bank in a safe way. (POWER BANK is not included)
- FUNCTIONAL & SAFETY：A well-knitted luggage strap is quite convenient for you to fix the laptop bag on the trolley of your luggage, making your journey and travelling more convenient wherever you go. Design of an air-flow back padding system and a secret pocket ensures great comfort and safety in your journey.RFID Pockets with Identity protection function protects date encoded on most IDs, credit cards and passports.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE：This practical backpack with a sturdy handle with steel cable on the top for carrying, side compression straps keep the exclusive backpack at whatever size you requires. This laptop backpack is large and durable, which is perfect for College, travel, hiking, camping, business, and outdoor activities.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ROOMY MULTI-COMPARTMENTS & POCKETS
- External Dimensions: 18.6”x13.5”x10.8”
- Weight : 3.08 LBS
- Material : Water-repellent ballistic fabric
- Fit Laptop Size: 17.3 Inch or less
1x Laptop Backpack (Portable Power Bank is NOT INCLUDED)
- 1 roomy double-zipper closure main compartment
- 1 iPad compartment
- 1 back padded compartment fits up to 17.3 inches laptop
- Front zippered pockets on the outside are for quick access items, such as coins, pens.
- Pockets at each side are designed for your umbrella, water bottle, or some small items such as keys or an earphone that you can easy access.
A sunglass hard shell zone is designed on the top which is convenient and safe for you to put your sunglass.
RFID shielding for all common frequencies. Keeps your credit cards safe from identity thieves. Protect your most IDs, credit cards and passports.
Anti-theft Back Pocket
Anti-theft zippered pocket on the back will always keep your important items safe.
A luggage strap allows backpack fit on luggage/suitcase, slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying.
External USB Port
- With built-in USB PORT outside, this laptop backpack is convenient to charge your cell phone by the connected power bank.
- USB PORT INSTRUCTIONS：Putting your Power Bank (NOT INCLUDED) into backpack and connect internal USB cable, then let your charging cable insert external USB port to connect your electronic device.
PRACTICAL FUNCTIONAL BACKPACK
- Large multi-compartment and functional pockets for professionals.
- Style: Travel, Sport, College, Business, School, Casual.
- Occasions: Outside travel, Outdoor Hiking, Camping, Holiday vacation, Shopping, and any other daily occasion.
- Warm Tips: Please do not expose it to heavy rain for a long time without any rain cover.
- The practical gift for college students, high school students, and middle school students, friends, mother, father.
- KROSER is a company that specializes in designing and manufacturing laptop bag, briefcases, backpacks, computer bags for export more than 15 years. The quality of our products is strictly controlled, we always provide a highly qualified products and work force at competitive prices, hoping can bring the customer satisfactory shopping experience.
- KROSER product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bag is extremely well built – it’s made of the heavy duty “ballistic-type” fabric that can take a beating whether you’re hiking or commuting to work or school. It is extremely spacious with a multitude of pockets. My laptop measures almost 16.5” and fits easily in the bag: I’d say there’s an extra 1.25” or so of space for the laptop corners to fit easily. The laptop compartment itself is 2.5” wide at the bottom, so you can carry a laptop and a thin book or sketch pad, and there’s also a pocket for a tablet or thin monitor up to 11.5”x15” or so.
As for the rest of the bag, there’s a hardshell pocket at the top by the carrying handle with soft material for sunglasses, another wide compartment measuring 5.5” deep with a zippered pocket and a large pocket where you can add folders and such and it also has a Type-A male USB cable that runs to an external connector. Another compartment has a multitude of smaller pockets including RFID slots as well as a quick-detach key ring holder. There’s a smaller, zippered compartment at the very front of the bag that has a pocket as well. Finally, there are external, tall, zippered pockets where you can store tall water bottles or a foldable umbrella – each side also has mesh pockets.
The carrying handle at the top is bolted to the bag and is composed of a steel cable and is heavily padded. The shoulder straps are very wide and extremely well padded, which will make carrying a heavy bag a lot less painful. There is also a well-padded zippered pocket at the bottom rear of the bag that will sit comfortably against your lower back.
This is a very well made bag that measures up very well against more expensive bags and I highly recommend it. As a Lightning Deal, it was ½ the price of a comparable Swiss Gear bag and it was simply a no-brainer to purchase it.
There is no laptop pouch to speak of, no way to strap anything into a pocket, just a large, gaping compartment.
The advertised "protective" pouch for sunglasses isn't hard sided or protective. Furthermore, it's less than half an inch deep on this bag. Likely due to the aforementioned lack of quality control.
Save your money and time. This isn't a good bag at any price.
Top international reviews
The bag itself feels really sturdy and feels like it can handle a lot of weight which is a bonus!
You can begin to see how much space is in the main compartment of the bag in my photo, where you can see it holding some of my airsoft gear, with plenty more room to fill!
Overall I am very satisifed with the bag as of now - I will update if I have a change of mind after a bit of use, but I doubt I will be needing to if I'm honest!
Make no mistake, this backpack is quite large (especially compared to my previous High Sierra backpack).
The material feels reasonably premium and whilst I believe it will easily last me a couple of years, I can't be certain it will necessarily last much longer than that.
The fact that the backpack has both mesh bottle holders and zipped side pockets is great as I can easily store my drinks bottle along with bags for life (for my student shops) in a convenient area that allows me access without having to remove the backpack from my shoulders.
I have not used the powerbank charging port pass-through but I do have mild concerns regarding how hot the bag enclosure will condition an in-use powerbank to operate.
It is worth noting that the bag does come with 1 year warranty as stated by a tag that I received with the item.
In conclusion, this price is perfect for me especially for the £36.99 price tag I paid for it. It is much cheaper than a similar Samsonite or High Sierra backpack (with metal zippers!) whilst packing far more compartments and usability.
The new bag arrived last week. It came with no faults like the previous bag. Iv been using it for a week now and It's very comfortable and can fit alot into it. It had lots of different compartments which is convenient. The zips seem to be strong and the material feels hard wearing. A very good high quality bag. I highly recommend it.
That said, it does what it needs to do and I'm sure will continue to do so.
smelt a bit when new but that's the only negative - wore off after a few uses.
First I bought the north face boralias backpack, decent enough backpack with plenty of little compartments and zip bits for valuables but didn’t fit my 17in laptop so unfortunately I had to return it.
Next I went for the Berghaus twentyfourseven Plus 30 rucksack, very disappointing!! Only just fitted my laptop bit the corners of the laptop was hard against the top corners of the bag with no padding leaving the laptop vulnerable. no nice little compartments for valuables and not enough room.
So after reading reviews I went with this one, wasn’t holding much hope considering it’s one of the cheaper end bags on the market.
I couldn’t be more wrong, the quality feels much better. My laptop fits in no problem with plenty of padding, a few nice compartments for phones, keys, wallets and a little bit for pens and stuff.
I’m really happy with this purchase I really wasn’t expecting it. Sitting side by side on my kitchen table next to the berghaus one before it gets returned tomorrow and it’s like night and day! Just hope the bag with stands a bit of travelling which I’m sure it will.
So far would give this 6 stars if I could!
My previous backpack, bought Feb 2018 was the very popular Matein which has a nice range of pockets but unfortunately busted a zip.
Upon opening it becomes clear that this Kroser is WAY bigger than the Matein, despite they're official dimensions appraently only being 1/2 inch different. Look at the photos - the Kroser is described as 1/2 inch taller than the Matein, but it's clearly a way bigger. Or is the Matein smaller than advertised? Maybe it is - mine is nearly 2 years and despite being stuffed full of newspaper in that picture is not 18" tall.
So the extra height, the extra width and the potential extra depth (if you fully stuffed the backpack full) and what the Kroser initially feels like is "I'm travelling with a friggin SUITCASE here"
At first I thought I might send it back. I don't need that much space day-to-day. But after a few days I got over that feeling and it's not much extra if it isn't chock full of stuff - which it isn't day-to-day. And it's nice to have that extra space WHEN YOU NEED IT. I think the Kroser would be great for air travel.
Quality-wise its fine. They're not super-rugged-chunky-plastic zips, so I'm sure one of them will eventually give way, unless the shoulder strap does - that's always the two weak points with backpacks isn't it.
It has better padding on the base than the Matein so laptops are better protected, and it doesn't topple over when unsupported like the Matein does.
The "hard shell" compartment at the top is a nice enough feature, if you have glasses. I don't.
The built-in USB port, like the Matein has, is... it seems like a good idea, but really I've never used it. If I've got my charging battery inside and I want to charge my phone I'm happy to just put it inside, or run a cable out through the zip.
The main DESIGN FLAW would be the zips not opening far enough down. The 2nd pocket zips only open downwards 1/3rd of the depth of the pocket, so now you're digging around in quite a deep pocket to find stuff instead of being able to open the zip all the way and have all the contents visible. This was also nearly a "send-it-back" moment for me, but I thought I'll give it a try. It has a truly ridiculous number of pockets which is a good thing.
Diesen KROSER hab ich bestaunt beim Auspacken! Fürchterlich viele (Reissverschluss-)Fächer (...die ich teils in der Artkelbeschreibung so nicht mal wahrgenommen hatte - Ein Labyrinth an Rucksack! ;-), und diese alle auf den ersten Blick sinnvoll und praxisgerecht konzipiert! Die Reissverschlüsse sind leichtgängig, aber auch nicht ZU "locker". Und vor allem sind die Reissverschlüsse der Haupt-Abteilungen allesamt mit ZWEI Niepeln/Zippern, was ich immer für sehr wünschenswert halte.
Lediglich der Reissverschluss des "Geheimfachs" am Rücken ist etwas spürbar hakelig, aber zum einen wird man das Fach selten benutzen, zum anderen erhöht ein schwergängiger Reissverschluss dort noch mal die Klau-Sicherheit ;-)
Das Gewicht stufe ich als angenehm leicht ein. Ebenso den ersten Handling-Eindruck. Irgendwie stimmt da alles bei dem Teil.
Besonders angenehm, und m.E. sehr wichtig: der Tragekomfort stimmt! Die Schultergurte drücken nicht in die Oberarme (weswegen ich ein anderes Modell leider tatsächlich zurückgesandt habe).
Wasserfestigkeit und Robustheit kann ich erst später beurteilen, und würde dann im hoffentlich nicht eintretenden Negativfall diese Rezension ändern. Zunächst aber hab ich hier scheinbar einen klasse Rucksack gefunden :-)
*** Mini-UPDATE nach paar Wochen:
1.) Der Rucksack macht sich super im täglichen Gebrauch!! Städtereise, Kaufland-Einkäufe, tagtäglich Büro ...: stabil, gut zu händeln, geräumig, robust!
2.) Regenfestigkeit bei "normalem" Regen-/Nieselwetter ist vorhanden: Innenräume trocken!
3.) Beim Abstellen an einer Wand kippt der Rucksack meist tendenziell in Rückenrichtung = umgewöhnungsbedürftig ;0
4.) Noch ein weiteres Reißverschlußfach entdeckt ;)
This thing is big but still smaller than some gaming laptops: 17.3" diagonal, 416mm x 288mm x 33mm full dimensions. It is a pricy piece of kit so I have been looking for something that can provide all round protection but carry an ease of use for every day usage.
This bag is well padded especially towards the ground with a removable extra padding strip.
My only complaints are I would love a version that is more slender, without the compression straps. For every day in and out of the office, it's **too** deep and the compression straps are in the way of fast & easy access, but annoying to have flapping around/ the bag flapping about.
Lastly, the "hard shell" zone is only hard shell to the outside. I wear contacts but planned to put my spectacles in here permanently, however they will remain inside a case inside it.
As you can see from the photos, it hugs my laptop nicely, giving it fantastic protection without being a tight fit, just. Out of a dozen different bags, this is my choice so far.
It almost gets the five stars, a less deep version would completely cinch it.
I've been using the backpack for a couple of months now - I wanted to test it before posting a review - and have to say I couldn't be more pleased with it. It was cheaper than my old one for another "better known" make and by far more comfortable and useable.
Bottle pockets 6 months down don't sag.
Weight distribution is good even when loaded to the seams with heavy stuff. Used the belt across the front a few times and it does seem to help.
Value for money is amazing, I honestly cant say enough good about it for the money I paid.
I can't imagine there's any better bags out there - having spent an hour researching the options before purchase!