|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
KROSER Laptop Backpack Large Computer Backpack Fits up to 15.6 Inch Laptop with USB Charging Port Water-Repellent School Travel Backpack Casual Daypack for Business/College/Women/Men-Charcoal Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Quality Material: The laptop backpack is made of good environment-friendly poly fabric with new function of water-repellent, which is quite durable. Dimensions: 17.7"x12.2"x7.5".
- Larger roomy compartments can provide separated space for computer, iPad, A4 files, wallet, clothes, power bank and more your items. Organizer dimensions fits up to 15.6 inch laptop.
- Built-in USB PORT is convenient to charge your cell phone by the connected power bank (POWER BANK is not included).
- Special design for your computer, with well-padded foam close to your back tightly. PU leather logo and pullers.Ergonomics and adjustable padding shoulder straps and sturdy handle offer you comfort carrying for a long time.
- A well-knit luggage strap is quite convenient for you to fix the laptop bag on the trolley of your luggage, making your journey and traveling more convenient wherever you go.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Dimensions: 17.7"x12.2"x7.5"
- Fit Laptop Size: 15.6 Inch or less
- Made of water repellent environment-friendly poly fabric for lasting durability.
【PRACTICAL LAPTOP BACKPACK】
- Suitable for daily use, perfects for business traveling, college students and outdoor activities in daily life.
- Great value gifts for those who go to school, travel or work.
- Style: Laptop backpack, travel backpack, professional business backpack, school backpack, outdoor backpack, casual daypack
- 1x Laptop Backpack (Portable Power Bank is NOT INCLUDED)
LARGE CAPACITY & ROOMY COMPARTMENTS
- The main and back compartment with good padded sleeve offers enough and safe space for your 15.6" laptop/tablet/ipad, it also easily fits your clothes, camera and books.
- With several front functional pockets, you can hold your small items perfectly, such as laptop accessories, cell phone, keys, pens, etc.
- Two side zipped pockets for easy access essentials, can hold water bottle and umbrella.
CONVENIENT & COMFORTABLE
- A luggage strap allows backpack fit on luggage/suitcase, slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying.
- Breathable mesh back and padded shoulder straps for a more comfortable fit, relieve the stress of shoulder. Durable top handle for long-time carrying on.
- One side of the shoulder strap with glasses hook, can hang sunglasses.
EXTERNAL USB PORT
- Built-in USB PORT is convenient to charge your cell phone by connecting your power bank without opening up you backpack on and go. Please noted that power bank is not included.
- USB PORT INSTRUCTIONS：Putting your Power Bank (NOT INCLUDED) into backpack and connect internal USB cable, then let your charging cable insert external USB port to connect your electronic device.
- KROSER is a company that specializes in designing and manufacturing laptop bag, briefcases, backpacks, computer bags for export more than 15 years. The quality of our products is strictly controlled, we always provide a highly qualified products and work force at competitive prices, hoping can bring the customer satisfactory shopping experience.
- KROSER product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
- If you have any issues, suggestions, questions, or concerns. Please tell us, we will respond you within 24 hours and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- it holds my huge laptop
- has a place I can plug in and charge stuff without looking around in the bag
- may pockets to keep organized and ease of access when on the run
- pockets to hold 2 water bottles
- a strap that I can place over my suitcase extension handle
- padded straps
- bag is top heavy, my laptop is probably not helping, and wants to and does fall on it's face when it on my suitcase. I use the top strap to hold it from falling over
- does not form fit to my back and there is a noticeable gap. This ends up giving me back mid back pains.
- sunglass strap made me almost lose my sunglasses. If it was a bit more tighter I would use it again. In the meantime, never using it again.
I travel a lot for work and noticed that some bags come with a buckle above the chest and understand why with this bag.
Also if the strap that holds onto my suitcase was higher, I wouldn't have the top heavy issues that I have now.
In the meantime this is what I'll use till I upgrade my laptop and can justify another bag.
All the pics are from my last trip and I am very short, so don't think it's a huge bag. If you have a small lap top, this would probably have less issues than I have.
That said, there are two drawbacks to this bag. One, it is HUGE. Like, way bigger than I'd ever need. This is my own fault for not measuring what I wanted better. That said, I'm a 5'8" female, and this bag goes from my tailbone to my neck, easily. It would fit a 6'2" male well, I think. But for me, it feels overwhelming. The size is the main reason the storage is so great, I guess, but I feel it could be 3-4 inches shorter and still have ample storage.
The second drawback is comfort. The back of this bag and underside of the straps are made of black mesh, similar to many other bags, but the mesh is SUPER rough and scratchy and hard. Perhaps once i break this bag in more, it will soften, but after 2 weeks it's still very scratchy and the straps are so wide that it rubs on my neck and shoulders (if i wear a sleeveless shirt) during my commute. Also, the bag is so big that it feels unbalanced and pulls on my back/shoulders, even when adjusted. Otherwise, the back and straps are cushy, so that helps with comfort.
Overall, I'd recommend this for anyone looking for a really big/high storage backpack, but definitely consider the size before purchasing.
I haven't used the USB charger. It seems cumbersome and unnecessary, but luckily the cable can be discreetly tucked away.
And I don't love the, or need, the USB adaptor. I guess it would come in handy if you're in the middle of nowhere and need to keep your phone charged with a battery -- but you still wouldn't need to feed it through your backpack, so it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I considered deducting a star for this, but the cable stores away in a side pocket and doesn't really get in the way.
Top international reviews
1.Bequem zu tragen ist (beim gehen und Fahrrad fahren)
2.Wo meine Sachen gut untergebracht und geordnet sind.
3.Mein Laptop gut rein passt und geschützt ist.
4.Genug stauram geboten ist.
Der Rucksack kam zügig, gut verpackt und heile bei mir an.
Beim Auspacken viel mir direkt die gute Verarbeitung der Nähte und Reißverschlüsse auf. Der Rucksack lässt sich gut öffnen und verschließen ohne lästiges hacken.
Nach dem Auspacken ging es an das bepacken.
Laptop 17,3 Zoll passt perfekt in das davor gesehene Fach. Er wird gut geschützt von der polsterung rund herum und einer etwas stabileren Polsterung am Boden des Faches. Der Laptop hat ausreichend Platz das er nicht eingequetscht ist.
Netzteil ,Maus,Mauspad,1xAktenordner,1Buch, Kugelschreiber,Kopfhörer, Ladekabel, Kaffebecker, Trinkflasche und Essen für einen ganzen Tag kann ohne quetschen untergebracht werden und ist du die verschiedenen Fächer und Taschen optimal geordnet.
Bepackt ist der Rucksack weiterhin stabil und sulide und behält beim tragen an dem stabilen Griff seine Form.
Er fühlt sich zudem auf dem Rücken durch die weiche Polsterung sehr angenehm an.
+Punkt : Er sieht sehr seriös aus und nicht wie ein "Schulranzen" . So kommt es bei Kunden oder im Büro bei Kollegen auch optisch einwandfrei an.
Ich bin rund um Zufrieden und kann ihn wirklich nur empfehlen.
UPDATE: Es lösen sich leider nähte am Rucksack im Innenbereich. Ich habe dem Verkäufer dies mitgeteilt, er hat eine Teil-Erstattung angeboten, diese habe ich aktzeptiert. Leider meldet sich der Verkäufer seither nicht mehr und hat auch nichts erstattet. Daher leider ein Sterne-Abzug.
The pros are it’s big so it fits everything in, the material is strong and is water resistant (I got caught in heavy rain for about 5-10minutes and my bag was dry in the inside, and semi dry on the outside because the water trickled off it), it’s has a lot of pockets: 3 main compartments a laptop compartment (fits my 15.6in laptop with plenty of space left over about 3 inches in height left over and 2 inches to the side), the main compartment is huge and has one large zipped compartment, a pocket for your tablet or Note pad and a pocket for your water bottle or to store a battery for the charging point (battery not included) and also has a large zipped pocket. The front compartment has loads of storage compartments it has a large zipped compartment and another open compartment and then a small mesh zipped compartment and little pockets, then two side zipped pockets and then a front zipped pocket I think in total it has 16 pockets.
The cons are it’s too big really, I can never find anything because I can’t remember what pocket I put it in to.
It’s a great bag but too big. I have added a video and loads of pictures so you get a feel of how big it actually is. The laptop is a 15.6in screen and the sloth notebook is A4
The backpack is very comfortable to carry, even with a heavy load. It has many useful pockets inside and the necessary couple on the outside. In its simplicity, it's also rather nice looking. It has a super nice zipper pocket for a laptop with extra, removable padding on the bottom. Zero doubts when considering the safety of such expensive electronics. I love it and I've gotten plenty of compliments on it.
The one downside of the product isn't really about the product itself, so it still gets a full 5 stars.
I am quite the hobbit, coming at 5'1 (155ish cm), so the backpack can truly accentuate my baby face, and make me look like a preschooler.
All in all, I love this backpack and will take it with me everywhere until the straps fall off. (which doesn't seem to be soon)
Only surprise was that the charging port has a resistor that limits the charge to 0.5amps (500mA). So half that of a standard iPhone charger. Good to keep your phone topped up but a real slow charge. I can only guess this is to stop a port that's exposed to weather from throwing out bolts of lightning.
This one fitted the bill. It is a nice simple design and is nicely constructed. it has useful internal pockets to hold pens, cables and portable drives and a decent sized main compartment. It has an external USB that you can plug a power bank into and there is a handy pocket inside to hold the power bank securely. This is handy as I am finding my phones just don't have the endurance they once had so often need a top up during the day.
The only negative I have is that this bag does not have a dedicated sunglases compartment. It's not somehwere I woudl put them as mine are prescription sunglasses but the compartment was always a handy place to kep my work ID as well as a secret stash of Sharpies!
Small note, based on previous questions/answers ..
There is a strip of cloth covered hard foam at the bottom. Its about 1cm thick, the width of the compartment, and on edge, so easy to miss. Turn it flat and press down and you'll find it will stay in place, certainly if your laptop is on it.
The straps are easily adjustable so I can adapt them for tee-shirts or thick winter coats. The fabric folds over the zippers, so while it may not be totally waterproof in all weather, I've not had any issues with water getting in to the backpack.
Minor nuisance: I don't use build-in chargers, so that's just in the way - but it is minor.
Probably the best all-around backpack I've ever had.
For the last few years I have been using a backpack made by Belkin, two of them infact. The first one the zip broke and the second one, you guessed it, the zip broke. They were both the same model of backpack but it suited my needs perfectly. When the second one broke I was just going to go ahead and buy a third until I found out Belkin had discontinued making those particular backpacks.
So the search for a new backpack began!
I knew I required a 17 inch laptop backpack to begin with as I sometimes carry around my own laptop which is quite big (more about that later). I also needed the same amount of space that the Belkin backpack offered.
Another requirement is that whatever backpack I chose had to have adequate water resistance as I would be carrying around various pieces of technology from time to time. The Belkin backpack was great at keeping water out, the outer material could potentially get wet due to good old English weather but it would never penetrate the inside of the backpack itself.
I am one of these people who scour reviews before making a purchase and I have to say, I was pretty impressed with the reviews for this backpack so I went ahead and ordered it.
The first thing you will notice about this backpack is the amount of space. That is the only good or bad thing about this backpack depending on how much space you actually need. I am finding that the space on offer is pretty excessive. Again, this could be good or bad and this is as close that I can get to criticising this backpack.
To get a better idea of how much space is in this bag I'll tell you what my typical contents are. Wallet, keys, full size coat, iPad, Kindle Paperwhite, sometimes a MacBook Air. I can also fit in a lunch box, precision screwdriver kit. It doesn't sound like a lot but all of this would hear enough fill up my old Belkin backpack but with this backpack this list of contents only fills up about half of the available space.
What I like most about the KROSER backpack is that when you have a lot of items inside it, it doesn't feel heavy. This is important for me because I commute to work.
The material itself does get wet in the rain. This was a worry for me at first but you find that there is a waterproof type material inside the backpack which somehow protects the contents. As mentioned earlier this was something that was very important in my choice of purchase and it just goes to show that previous reviews are reliable.
I mentioned earlier about my own laptop, I used to be able to fit this into my Belkin backpack and because it is a 17inch laptop I had to find a backpack that fits my laptop. Well, it doesn't. I'm not saying that you shouldn't get this backpack even if your laptop is 17inch and that's why you're planning to buy it. In my case, my laptop is a really weird shape and the corners just don't quite fit in.
Despite the last caveat, this backpack is definitely worth the price. You get what you pay for with backpacks so it is sometimes worth paying for something like this backpack, not too cheap but not too expensive but all in all you get a high quality product.
Penny pinching in the zip materials will likely be the reason this bag stops being useful as there are only so many times you can take a pair of pliers to it to ben it back into shape before these will break - all else about it makes for a good school bag. How much would it have cost to have used better zips?
I would personally not buy this bag again until I saw the maker had realised this problem and made a "mark 2" version with say YKK branded zips. This is a sad recommendation - as there is a lot to like about this bag.