|Item Weight||3.84 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||9.06 x 4.88 x 1.46 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KC-CA-16|
KUNCAN Cigarette Lighter Battery Adapter - Female Cigarette Lighter Socket to 12v Battery Alligator Clips for Auto Car Battery Clamp to Cigarette Lighter Plugs Cigar Charge Extension Cable Cord 2FT
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Type: Battery Alligator Clamp Extension Cable with Female Socket.
- Product Specification： Car Fuse: 10A; Cable: UL SPT-2 16AWG/2C; Length: 2FT; Alligator clip rating: 30A.
- Widely Application: Cigarette lighter adapter are used to connect to the battery clips on your lawn mower, trailer, sprayer, boat, RV battery, supply power for air compressor, air pump, car fridge, car cooler, cart fan and other 12v device.
- Safety protection: with 10A fuse case, over current protection, over temperature protection, short circuit protection. A smart design for protecting your device from damage.
- 【What You Will Get】: 1 pcs cigar lighter cable with battery clamp √; 18 months warranty √; 24 hours passionate customer service √; 30 days freely return and exchange √. Any question, please feel free to contact us first, we will support you the best customer help.
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Alligator clips attach directly to car vehicle battery that allows you use of high-power appliances, every car should be equipped with one such product, convenient and practical.
Cigarette lighter adapter are used to connect to the battery clips on your lawn mower, trailer, sprayer, boat, RV battery, supply power for air compressor, air pump, car fridge, car cooler, cart fan and other 12v device.
What You Will Get:
cigar lighter cable with battery clamp √; we will support you the best customer help.
- Car Fuse: 10A;
- Cable: SPT-2 16AWG/2C;
- Length: 2FT;
- Alligator Clip Rating: 30A.
- With 10A fuse case,
- Over current protection, over temperature protection, short circuit protection.
- Fuse could be replaceable.
- A smart design for protecting your device from damage.
|2FT Alligator Clips to Female Socket||2FT Alligator Clips to Female Socket||1.5FT Alligator Clips to SAE||1.5FT Alligator Clips to SAE||10FT Alligator Clips to SAE||12FT Alligator Clips to Female Socket|
|Cable||SPT-2 16AWG/2C||SPT-2 16AWG/2C||SPT-2 16AWG/2C||SPT-2 16AWG/2C||SPT-2 16AWG/2C||SPT-2 14AWG/2C|
|Pack||1 Pack||2 Pack||1 Pack||2 Pack||1 Pack||1 Pack|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This connector has a handy automotive fuse to protect the wires and whatever is plugged into the socket, a removable, protective rubber cap over the socket and sufficient wire to reach between the terminals of the largest batteries that most people will encounter. The socket has powered whatever I've plugged into it, saving me the trouble of making one of these myself.
=> BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT ATTACHING TO YOUR CAR BATTERY. MODERN ELECTRONICS IN CARS ARE VERY SENSITIVE TO CHANGES IN VOLTAGE AND SHORT CIRCUITS IF YOU MAKE ONE WRONG MOVE YOU COULD DAMAGE STUFF THAT MIGHT NEVER GET FIXED. If you have an older vehicle you should be OK.
We simply cut off the clamps, attach these pigtails to a fused circuit using a vampire tap, plug in the desired gadget 12v factory power cord (GPS, radar detector, Dashcam, etc) and wire tie it in up under the dash. If I ever want to de-install the gadget, I simply disconnect the connector and pull the wire from under the auto trim panels and away I go.
Well built. Clamps are soldered on not crimped. 10amp inline fuse.
My other car is an older car so the cigarette lighter will not handle the new higher amp accessories. This does the job fine.