Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Kailan Carr
Kailan is a mom of 2 kids who is passionate about screen-free activities, learning through play, and coming up with sewing projects! Before she had children, she taught in early elementary school and earned her Master's in Literacy and a Reading Specialist Credential.
She started her business Quiet Book Queen & Crafts in Between to help other parents and grandparents provide screen-free activities for the little ones in their life.
Find out more at www.quietbookqueen.com where you can join a Quiet Book Swap, get templates or page kits to make one yourself, or buy them complete and ready to play!
She is excited to add her books as a resource for parents as well!
Customers Also Bought Items By
A play-and-learn science adventure for curious toddlers ages 1 to 3
Dive into the amazing world of science for toddlers. This giant collection of simple activities will help kids practice core science skills the way they learn best: through play! You can choose activities based on the skills developed, how long they take, or even how messy things might get. Best of all, every activity is designed for fun, which is the best way to help your little scientist learn and grow.
This introduction to science for toddlers features:
- 100+ Educational activities—Explore activities that integrate science for toddlers, like building a rock tower, creating DIY playdough, or making things stick with static electricity.
- Labels for learning—Each experiment is labeled with the skills being taught, including observation, problem-solving, physics, biology, and more.
- Toddler teaching tips—Discover a brief overview of toddler development and milestones, as well as handy teaching advice that makes it easy to pick the right activities.
Set kids up for a lifetime of learning with these super fun science-for-toddlers activities.
Boost preschool skills with indoor activities for kids ages 3 to 5
Kids learn best through play, so developing crucial early skills with hands-on activities is a fun and easy way to give them a great head start. Indoor Fun Preschool Activity Book is packed with projects that teach and support early motor functions and classroom skills. You and your little one will enjoy exciting fuss-free activities that use indoor play to develop skills in sociability, math, science, reading, writing, and more!
This book can be used alone or as a companion to My Preschool Workbook.
Inside you’ll find:
- Intro to play-based learning—Read up on the benefits of play-based learning and how you can help foster critical skills through indoor activity.
- 80 engaging activities—Discover fun projects, games, and crafts specifically designed for indoor play and exploration, like Craft Stick Catapult, Toothpick Structures, and Play Dough Maze.
- Skill callouts—Match the right activity with the skill you want to practice using handy icons that identify specific types of learning.
Give kids a jump start on developing basic skills through play with Indoor Fun Preschool Activity Book.