Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Karl Melton
Karl Melton writes horror stories for kids and adults alike. His tales often involve the outdoors, childhood adventures, finding inner strength, and supernatural forces that dwell in dark and remote settings.
Karl has been featured in several publications, including The NoSleep Podcast, Mother Ghost’s Grimm: Vol. 2, and four different volumes of Scare Street’s Night Terrors Series.
Growing up, Karl devoured all of R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps series. Now he wants to write stories that will make the next generation fall in love with the horror genre.
He currently lives in Alamogordo, New Mexico with his boyfriend John.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Karl Melton
Terror stalks the night…
An old woman’s obsession with youth leads her to purchase a cursed appliance from a sinister antique shop. A new homeowner discovers her property comes with a deadly addition. And dark forces stalk a troop of innocent boy scouts when they spend the night on a haunted aircraft carrier…
Scare Street delves into the darkness to bring you a new collection of spine-tingling terror. This diabolical tome is bursting with thirteen sinister stories of supernatural horror, featuring ghastly ghosts, cold-blooded killers, and fiendish visions torn from your worst fears.
Just be careful you don’t lose track of time as you meander through this shadowy landscape of dreams and nightmares. Because once the sun sets, something waits for you in the darkness of night.
And if it finds you, you may never see daylight again…
This bone-chilling supernatural collection contains:
1. Cool Air by Peter Cronsberry
2. The Presentation by Tarphy W. Horn
3. The Homeowner's Guide to Sanity by K. M. McKenzie
4. Retrospective: Florne's Ghost by Emil Pellim
5. 7734 by Ryan Benson
6. Aisle 3 by Rosie O'Carroll
7. Pumpkin Patch by C. B. Channell
8. The Third Father by A. M. Todd
9. Troop 94’s Last Scouting Trip by Karl Melton
10. Play It, Win It, Kill It by J. M. White
11. Satan's Town by Bob Johnston
12. Everything as It Was by Warren Benedetto
13. Summer Camp by Ron Ripley
The music of the night calls out to you…
A sinister force threatens a teenage horror fan, and only a team of B movie monsters can come to his rescue. Fear stalks a group of punks when a scarecrow proves that birds aren’t the only things it can terrorize. And all hell breaks loose when a man discovers that his next-door neighbor possesses the power to reanimate the dead…
Celebrate the music of the night with Scare Street’s latest collection of diabolical horror. Thirteen tales of paranormal horror haunt this new volume. More than enough to keep you reading long after the sun goes down.
As you turn the page, the symphony begins… A wolf howls. The wind moans. Claws tap against your door. Powerless to resist, you open the door. The music calls… And you must follow its haunting melody.
Where will it lead you? No one really knows, but one thing is certain—as you step into the mist and the world of the living fades away, one more song is about to join this medley of fear.
Your own terrified scream…
This volume features the following:
1. How I Adopted a Demon by Melissa Gibbo
2. Wrong Address by S. B. Duncan
3. Zia 14 by Karl Melton
4. Lots and Lots by Carl Hughes
5. A Problem of Hair by Justin Boote
6. Of Prey, Of Death by Joe Scipione
7. The Monster Game by Joel R. Hunt
8. The Playhouse by Georgia Cook
9. The Road Headed South by Fritz Coleman
10. Luke De Foncé Du Nuage by Tim Cummings
11. Monsters Follow Him Home by Eric Del Carlo
12. Neighbors by John W. Leonard
13. Local History by Ron Ripley
The dark side is waiting…
Fish N’ Chips lead a curious traveler to a sinister island, where the residents are more than they seem. Forbidden occult knowledge strands a pair of friends in a terrifying nexus of evil. And an ancient ice storm forces a wandering tribe to choose between following a bloodthirsty shaman, or the glowing lights in the sky…
Venture into new realms of terror with Scare Street’s latest bone-chilling collection. This spine-tingling volume contains fifteen ghastly tales of horror and the paranormal. More than enough to while away the hours, as you lose yourself in the shadows of the night.
The deeper you plunge into this realm of terror, the farther away the real world seems. But don’t worry… just turn the page and stay a bit longer.
We’re sure you’ll be able to find your way back. Just listen for the screams in the darkness.
And pray they aren’t your own…
This volume contains the following:
1. The Fish'r Men by David Turton
2. The Faces at the Window by Bob Johnston
3. From the Ashes by Bryan Wolford
4. The Neighbors by Peter Cronsberry
5. The Ferryman by Nicholas Paschall
6. Slug by Matias Travieso-Diaz
7. Folsom Lake by Karl Melton
8. Obsidian by Richard Beauchamp
9. Edward's Couch by Robert Douglas
10. What Lovely Petunias by Mark Towse
11. The Delirium of Negation by Justin Boote
12. I Just Write the Damned Thing by Samuel Thomas Fraser
13. A Clearing by Sam Lesek
14. Northern Lights by Drew Starling
15. Wind Chimes by Ron Ripley
It knows what scares you…
A cursed mansion puts a curious house sitter’s free will to the ultimate test. An old polaroid camera holds a monster that yearns to be released. And two brothers encounter a demonic force in the caverns just beyond town…
Enter a dreamscape of supernatural terror with Scare Street’s latest collection. This diabolical volume contains fifteen terrifying tales of fear and horror. And each story pulls you deeper into the realm of perpetual night.
There’s something eerily familiar about the shadowy landscape you find yourself in. The crumbling old house on the hill, the pale fog rolling through the cemetery, the stone gargoyles perched above ancient tombs…you swear you’ve been here before.
But as your breath quickens and your heart beats faster, you realize this is no déjà vu. Something has pierced your consciousness and delved into your darkest nightmares. The spirits have brought your greatest fears to life.
And now, they’re hunting you through the darkness…
This bone-chilling supernatural collection contains:
1. Down the Stairs by Lewis Brett Smiler
2. Polaroid by Tim Sturk
3. Feline Instinct by Justin Boote
4. Mother Spook by Elin Olausson
5. Review: The Let of Dark by Benjamin Gardner
6. Satan's Harley by Brian Malachy Quinn
7. Shadows of Time by Bradley Walker
8. The White Suits by Richard Beauchamp
9. The Moaning Caverns by Karl Melton
10. The Thing in the Dark by Faith Pierce
11. This Time of Night by Bill Davidson
12. The Black Pumpkin by Mike Weitz
13. The Lightning Dwellers by Michael Maguire
14. The Detective by J. M. White
15. Reading a New Book by Ron Ripley
Forty-two authors have brought you another creepy collection of tales, sure to keep you up at night.
In this book you will find even more terrifying tales to haunt your mind. Cemeteries, spiders, gremlins, and ghosts - everything you fear the most. Just when you thought it was safe to turn out the light, Mother Ghost’s Grimm came back for round 2 of the fright.
Read...if you DARE.
*Ages 7 & up!*
Preview of stories to come:
Witch in the Window-Ximena Escobar
Rain Clouds-Sarah Doebereiner
Old Man in the Mound-Mama Creep
Counting The Eyes -Alanna Robertson-Webb
Don't Eat the Witches' Treat-Amber Simpson
Halloween with the Yorks-Angela Zimmerman
Beneath the Bed-Kaustubh Nadkarni
Christopher's Last Time Trick or Treating-Ken MacGregor
All in a Day's Work For a Little Dog-Kevin J. Kennedy
Boogeyman. Com-Kyle Harrison
Letters From Camp Infinity-Kyle Harrison
A Dog Named Midnight-Tor-Anders Ulven
The Bench on Cemetary Hill-Tor-Anders Ulven
The Princess and the Pendant-Sheryl Doiron-Powers
Man's Best Friend-Terrance V. McArthur
Monkey Bars-R.A. Goli
The Shadow-Nicola Currie
Mirror... Mirror-Nancy Engler
The Little Ones-Joe Powers
The Hungry One-Josephine Queen
The Black Bag-JC Michael
The Scratching-Neen Cohen
An Alligator in the Bathroom-Eric J. Guignard
The Sleepover-Anthony Parker
Ginny Ritter, Pet Sitter-Hayden Gilbert
No Cavities-Meredith Morgenstern
Blinded by the Light-Leslie Wibberley
Roses and Vipers-Lisa Short
Sweet Dreams-Debbie Whitham
The Twenty-Sixth Floor-Melanie Cossey
Shadow on the Sofa-Karl Melton
The Bump-Caryn Larrinaga
The Itsy Bitsy Voice-Melody Grace
They Live Beneath The Stairs-Melody Grace
The Parent Tax-N.M. Brown
Mischief In The Moonlight-Charlotte Platt
They Just Know-Timothy-Mark McLean
Aunt Agatha's Antiques-Helen Power
Water, Water Everywhere-Jen Marshall
The Beloved Bride-Jennifer Canaveral
Jack Be Nimble-Vivian Kasley
Ogerhunches-Vonnie Winslow Crist
A Boy Named Squid-Scott Savino
Night Of The Living Bread-Grant Hinton