Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Kathaleen Coyle
Kathaleen Coyle is a Marketing Strategist, Business Development Coach, and Brand Architect who founded her business, The Intentional Brand, with the same unwavering dedication, honest practicality, and commitment to help others actualize their vision that has lead her to achieve a wealth of honors and recognition for clients across a multitude of industries.
Sharing her signature 360° approach to marketing, launching, and business growth with impact-driven entrepreneurs and passionate thought leaders, Kathaleen helps them break free from the ready, aim, aim, aim, never fire trap, so they can expand their reach, increase their impact, and build a Bankable Brand that can’t be ignored.
Affectionately referred to as the “Online Stunt Double,” Kathaleen’s clients are drawn in by her honesty and optimism, and value her ability to bridge the gap between strategy and success. Kathaleen’s mission is to shorten the distance between creative entrepreneur and loyal consumer, between passionate writer and fanatical reader, between where you are in this moment and the potential of your vision, and between the brand story that's told and the story YOU want to tell.
When not helping her clients increase their reach, revenue, and raving fans, you’ll find Kathaleen enjoying life with her husband, 3 children, and her Golden-Doodle (aka oversized lap dog) in Oro Valley, Arizona, hiking and exploring in nature, reading a great book from her ever growing collection, devouring online courses, traveling, or hysterically laughing at her own jokes and bad puns.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Do you wonder if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? What if you were one thought, habit, or action away from success and didn’t know it?Whether you are already a seasoned entrepreneur, just starting out or considering taking the plunge into the world of the self-employed, this book may be the most important book you read this year. Here’s why...
But first a warning: Entrepreneurship can be one of the noblest and rewarding endeavours you ever take, but it is not a “get rich quick scheme”. Those that you perceive to be “overnight successes” have put their heart and souls into the craft. If you have the will to build the right mindset and habits for success, read on.
This book is a compilation of real-life stories, and the lessons learned from those stories. The small but powerful habits of the authors will reveal a path forward as entrepreneur even in the most dire circumstances.
The Entrepreneur Code is a collection of those habits, mindsets, and stories of how they have been used to create resilient entrepreneurs.
It's more than just about habits though....
- The one habit that can make the difference between six and seven figures
- How to build your entrepreneur skillset while working for someone else
- You need to get your ducks in a row to become an efficient entrepreneur, right? WRONG!!
- The counterintuitive approach to using knowledge in the way most entrepreneurs won’t
- The 7 Self-sabotaging mindsets and how to avoid them
- Ready, Fire, Aim? Not so fast. There is one thing you must do first
- Do you need a business coach? The answer may surprise you.
- The one person you need on your team before you do anything else right now
- How to determine if your entrepreneurial journey will be successful
- Where to find the right mentors and how to reach out to them
- The intangible assets that you can use to build your business the right way
- And much, much more...
Download your copy of The Entrepreneur Code Now!
Do you know anyone who seems "chronically" happy? How do they do it? Is it really as easy as a group of small habits?
You may already have access to all you need. If you want to control the level of happiness in your life, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite most people desiring to be happy, many will overlook the simple principles in these pages. If you tend to look at ideas and say things like I already tried that or that won't work for you may want to pass on this book. The principles in this book are at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to approach these habits with an open mind, you are bound to find more than one way to change your outlook on life right away.
Happiness is considered by many as a choice. It's not always easy to see that, but with small changes in daily habits and adjusting your thinking, you will be surprised at how things can change. We asked over 20 experts to describe their most successful "happiness" habits for us, and the result was The Happiness Code.
The Happiness Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to create fulfilment.
It's more than just about habits though....
- Don't Make This One Mistake That Can Delay Your Quality Of Life
- You Need To Accept The Level Of Happiness In Your Life Right Now, Right??? WRONG!
- When It Is OK To Choose To Put Yourself First
- How To Leverage Hobbies To Reach Your Dreams
- Where To Find "Happiness Hacks" In Your Life
- How To Eliminate The Causes Of Down Days Quickly
- Why Learning "Doable Happiness" Works As A Pathway To A Content Mind
- Don't sweat the small stuff? NO! Learn why you should!
- Think Happiness Is Unrelated To Science? Think again.