Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Katya Seberson
I design and teach educational workshops on learning, memory, and reading. I own a private tutoring practice in Manhattan where I work with adults and teens on improving their reading speed, comprehension, and other academic competencies. To learn more, please visit executivemind.net and my YouTube channel @SebersonMethod
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Katya Seberson
Further your SAT® vocabulary knowledge to get farther down the road to success
This up-to-date SAT vocabulary workbook helps students master more than 700 words that frequently appear in the SAT’s reading, writing, and essay sections. The book’s approach reflects changes made to the test in recent years, focusing on the understanding of vocabulary more than rote memorization. It’s a modern workbook designed to give college-bound students the edge needed to improve their SAT scores.
- 145 short lessons—Each lesson features a theme to help contextualize vocabulary and concludes with a mini quiz to test understanding.
- Practical organization―Chapters focus on different elements of the SAT, including words for reading topics like history and science, transition words, and commonly confused words.
- Learning that lasts―With extra tips for retention, this focused approach works equally well for students who are taking the test in a week or in a year.
This workbook is the ideal resource for students looking to master SAT vocabulary.
Fly through books with this essential speed reading guide.
Faster reading is possible without sacrificing understanding—and this handbook will get you up to speed. Learn the most effective speed reading techniques for your personal strengths and challenges, and make visible progress through a series of engaging exercises.
Choose from a variety of strategies and practices proven to advance speed and improve reading comprehension. The integrated exercises help develop your skills, allowing you to read quickly—and still enjoy every word. Whether you’re reading an entertaining novel or a challenging textbook, this speed reading guide will help you sail right through.
In Essential Speed Reading Techniques, you’ll find:
- Achievable goals—Improve your speed by setting realistic goals based on your own individual baseline.
- Track your improvement—Assess your progress with self-tests for knowledge retention, smooth eye movement, and more.
- Tips and tricks—Discover speed reading strategies to minimize rereading, focus your attention, and reduce eyestrain from screens.
With the personalized strategies in Essential Speed Reading Techniques, boosting your speed and reading comprehension will be a breeze.