Other Sellers on Amazon
Kempf Natural Coco Doormats - Keep Your Floors Clean - Make Your House Stylish and Chic with Coco Coir (18 x 30-inch)
Enhance your purchase
|Size||18-Inch by 30-Inch|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NATURAL DURABLE MATERIAL: 100% coconut fiber doormat; 18 Inch x 30 Inch helps to keep unnecessary mud and dirt away from the floor of the room and house
- SAFETY: Plain coco doormats improve safety and help prevent unfortunate litigation by reducing slip and fall accidents
- EASY CLEAN: Easily scrap off dirt, dust, grit, mud, grass or snow. To clean simply vacuum, shaking, sweeping or spray down with a nozzle on a garden hose
- PROTECT YOUR FLOOR: With well-placed entrance mats, you can also prevent interior floor damage by protecting your floor surfaces whether you have a wood floor, tile, carpet or any other type of flooring it helps save your flooring for years to come
- PLAIN DOOR MAT: Enhance the appearance of entrance areas with a new doormat that fits your decor and personality. You can be as decorative as you want to be, matching the entrance mat with the decors of your establishment or office or giving your visitors a sneak peek of what they can expect inside
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
A 100% natural coconut fiber doormat, that is great to use year round. Trap dirt outside your entrance, while increasing its appeal. The fibers are weaved on the bottom of the mat, so there is no synthetic rubber backing. This allows water to easily drain through the mat. Size: 18" (L) X 30" (W) X 1" (T).
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The coconut fiber is ideal for removing grime from shoes without scuffing them. The weave allows the grime to be ground up and exit from the bottom of the mat. All you need to do is shake out the mat occasionally, and of course sweep up the debris. Some who complain about the debris need to understand that this is an outdoor product. OTOH if you add a plastic catch pan to collect the debris, it works fine in mud rooms.
Yes they do shed, and eventually wear out. But this is typical of every coco mat I've ever owned. This one is wearing well just outside the front door compared to the others I've had, and is not shedding any more than they did.
Pros: Big mat and thick material. Lightweight. Nice color. My cats love the feel of it on their claws.
Cons: The mat is too lightweight and when I wipe my feet it moves. I feel like I’m going to fall. The cats claws scratch the mat and the material is everywhere! So much, so messy! I would not buy again and wish I returned it but can’t because it’s torn up by my cats very easily. If it was just a doormat, I still wouldn’t buy again because there isn’t any traction at the bottom.