Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Kevin Kruse
Kevin Kruse is a New York Times BESTSELLING AUTHOR, and entrepreneur who has used a relentless focus on Wholehearted Leadership, employee engagement and Extreme Productivity to build and sell several, multimillion dollar technology companies, winning both Inc 500 and Best Place to Work awards along the way.
Kevin is also the author of several books including 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management, Employee Engagement 2.0, Unlimited Clients, and the NY Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller, We: How to Increase Performance and Profits Through Full Engagement, which was named one of the top leadership books in 2011 by 800-CEO-Read.
Kevin writes regularly as a contributor for Forbes.com, and has published over 100 articles for various publications on topics related to leadership, engagement and entrepreneurship. He delivers keynotes to audiences around the world.
Kevin lives in Philadelphia.
For Kevin's free newsletter visit www.KevinKruse.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Double Your Productivity Without Feeling Overworked and Overwhelmed.What if a few new habits could dramatically increase your productivity, and even 5x or 10x it in key areas? What if you could get an an hour a day to read, exercise, or to spend with your family.
New York Times bestselling author, Kevin Kruse, presents the remarkable findings of his study of ultra-productive people. Based on survey research and interviews with billionaires, Olympic athletes, straight-A students, and over 200 entrepreneurs—-including Mark Cuban, Kevin Harrington, James Altucher, John Lee Dumas, Pat Flynn, Grant Cardone, and Lewis Howes—-Kruse answers the question: what are the secrets to extreme productivity?
In this book, you'll learn:
- Why millionaires don't use to-do lists (and what they DO use)
- How to cure procrastination with the “Time Travel” trick
- How the Harvard "DDR Questions" save 8 hours a week
- How to identify your REAL priorities
- How to get to zero emails in your inbox using 321Zero
- How the simple E-3C system will double your productivity
- How to reduce stress with the Richard Branson Tool
- How to leave work at 5:00 without feeling guilty
- How to run meetings like Apple, Google & Virgin
- How to conquer social media distractions
- BONUS: QUIZ - Discover Your Time Personality
- BONUS: 100+ Time Management Quotes
Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!
Chapter by chapter, Kruse focuses on a piece of popular wisdom, then shows with real-world case studies and quantitative research that the opposite approach will lead to better results, encouraging leaders to play favorites, stay out of meetings, and, of course, close their open doors.
* Create massive emotional motivation and commitment among all your direct reports
* Turn apathetic groups into high performance teams exhibiting huge discretionary effort
* Be a leader who people fight to work with
* Win a "Best Place to Work" award within 12 months
Indeed, you can do all that and more, and it doesn't take a lot of time or a big budget.
This isn't just another ivory tower book on leadership. Employee Engagement 2.0 is the result of both massive research and real-world experience. The author, Kevin Kruse, is a former Best Place to Work winner, serial entrepreneur, and NY Times bestselling author. He has advised dozens of organizations, from Fortune 500 companies like SAP, to startups and non-profits, and even to the US Marines.
This is your step-by-step guide that will teach you:
* What employee engagement is (it does not mean happy or satisfied)
* How engagement directly drives sales, profits, and even stock price
* The secret recipe for making anyone feel engaged
* How to quantify engagement, even if you have no budget
* 7 questions to ask that will identify your engagement weakness
* What to say to facilitate a team meeting on engagement
* A communication system that ensures rapid, two-way flow of information
* How to make your strategic vision memorable and "sticky"
* How to implement a complete engagement plan in only 8 weeks!
Being a great leader--one who drives massive passion, commitment and engagement--is within your reach. Follow the step-by-step plan in Employee Engagement 2.0 and prepare to be a great place to work.
** Perfect Holiday Gift! **
The only quotes book that includes a Bonus Video!
New York Times bestselling author and successful entrepreneur, Kevin Kruse, shares his personal collection of inspirational quotes from ancient philosophers to today's thinkers. Read one quote a day as a vitamin of inspiration, or read them in one sitting to break through negative thinking.BONUS #1: Online Video: "6 Things Successful People Do To Get & Stay Motivated"
BONUS #2: Three Activities To Discover Your Life's True Purpose
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kevin Kruse is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author. He is a successful entrepreneur having won Inc 500 and Best Place to Work awards.
Grab your copy now for daily quotes and inspiration.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
Mantener las puertas abiertas para que tu equipo acuda a ti en todo momento, mostrarte siempre fuerte y tratar a tus colegas sin favoritismos son preceptos que, con el tiempo, han dejado de funcionar; incluso se ha demostrado que no mejoran la productividad ni te hacen un gran líder.
Con tres décadas de experiencia empresarial, Kevin Kruse rompe con estas reglas anticuadas y presenta 10 antiprincipios innovadores para un liderazgo exitoso. ¿Listo para tirar los viejos manuales a la basura?
Elimina la política de puertas abiertas: designar horarios para reunirte con tu equipo fomentará su autonomía y te permitirá dedicar más tiempo a proyectos estratégicos.
• Elige a tus favoritos: empodera a quienes dan su 100% y motívalos a quedarse a tu lado.
• Muéstrate vulnerable: ayudará a que tus colegas sean empáticos contigo; en realidad, es la señal más fuerte de valor y autoestima.
Ser líder no se trata solamente de tomar decisiones, sino de saber influir con ellas. Aquí aprenderás a dirigir y, de paso, inspirar e impulsar a tu equipo. ¡ESTA ES LA REVOLUCIÓN DEL LIDERAZGO!
Build Your Personal Brand and Attract Clients in an Hour a Day!
Do you want to BUILD YOUR PERSONAL BRAND as a coach, consultant, author, creative artist, small business owner or entrepreneur?
Based on his own success as an Inc 500 entrepreneur and New York Times bestselling author and global speaker, Kevin Kruse reveals how to:
- Become a go-to Thought Leader in less than a year
- Quickly build your audience using other people’s Facebook groups with the Visiting-Sherpa Strategy
- Turn newsletter subscribers into “SuperFans” who buy everything you release with the Ben Franklin Effect (repeat this every week)
- Generate sales from even the smallest email list with the Intimate Attention Secret
- Discover your subscribers’ true interests and needs with the Reply-Challenge Technique
- Learn the secret to making an impact and creating a life that truly matters
BONUS! FREE Online Course “Master Your Personal Brand”
Take the next step in building your Personal Brand and click the "Buy Now" button at the top of the screen.
Packed with empowering exercises, surprising research and practical action items, you will discover:
* The 4 drivers of happiness and engagement
* Your own personal engagement style
* 60+ specific actions you can take to drive your own engagement and the engagement of others
* How to deal with "Debbie Downer" at work
* The power of "5 Daily Engagement Questions"
Imagine if you could list and sell more homes and still have time to read, exercise, sleep, and spend time with your family!
The only productivity guide based on solid research and interviews with real estate moguls, billionaires, millionaires, entrepreneurs, Olympic athletes, and successful business executives.You’ll discover how to:
Scroll up and grab your copy now!
What if every single employee-every single one-worked in their dream job, utilized their best talents, worked with an inspirational leader and was fully engaged in their role?
For companies, this scenario leads to breakthroughs in productivity, customer service, profitability, and shareholder value. For individuals, it means better health, stronger relationships with family and friends, and greater happiness. We sketches the landscape of today's changing job environment and gives managers and individual employees alike a road map to full engagement.
- Anchored with specific metrics, based on studies of 2 million people, includes engagement, retention, customer loyalty, and profitability
- Scientific research and academic insights are translated into actionable steps
- Authors have extensive experience in cutting-edge human resources solutions
Achieve breakthrough results for yourself and your organization with the power of full engagement from We.