|Item Weight||0.353 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 0.75 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||KPT2861|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KPT2861|
KeylessOption Keyless Entry Remote Control Car Key Fob Replacement for 15912860 with Key
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully tested complete remote with a battery installed tech support is available with your purchase
- DIY step by step self-programming instructions included, 2011+ and above vehicles require dealer or locksmith programming only
- DIY programming instructions included for ignition key, must have one original key to program a new key
- Replaces 15912860, 10337867, 15859331, 20833562, OUC60270, OUC60221
- KeylessOption Warranty Card Included with each purchase, This is a replacement part to match the original in form and function
Buy it with
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A quick, easy and affordable way to replace a keyless entry remote key fob. Complete remote with a new battery and electronics installed. DIY programming instructions included for the keyless remote. 2011 and newer compatible vehicles require dealer or locksmith for the remote programming. Key programming requires one original key to program a new key yourself. Original key must have (+) circle plus symbol. Key must be cut prior to programming.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Step 1 turn the car on but not all the way to start it
Step 2 make sure all doors and trunk are closed
Step 3 hit the information or I button until learn remote key shows up. when it does press the check symbol
Step 4 hold the lock and unlock button down for at least 15 seconds until you hear a beep sound...
Step 5 shut the car off and test remote...
(Now for the key)
Step 1 cut the vehicle on without staring it( look for a lock symbol) lit up and wait for it to disappear...
Step 2 as soon as the lock symbol disappears take out the key and quickly insert the copy key, and turn the vehicle back on without staring it and look for the lock symbol in the dash again...
Step 3 when it disappears (lock symbol) the key is programmed to the car... Turn the key back to off and then try to turn the car on(it should work)...
This is what worked for my 2010 chevy impala, and hopefully this works for you... When I tried calling customer service about setting it up they told me I had to take it to a dealer or a locksmith... (NEGATIVE) they don't know what they're talking about do don't get discouraged...follow my exact steps and you'll be just fine...