|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 0.75 x 4 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KPT2580|
|OEM Part Number||15913421, 20952474, 20868672, 22759546, 22936098, OUC60270, OUC60221|
KeylessOption Keyless Entry Remote Control Car Key Fob Replacement for 15913421 -Red (Pack of 2)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully tested complete remote with a battery installed tech support is available with your purchase
- DIY step by step self-programming instructions included, 2011+ and above vehicles require dealer or locksmith programming only
- Replaces 15913421, 20952474, 20868672, 22759546, OUC60270, OUC60221
- KeylessOption Warranty Card Included with each purchase
- This is a replacement part to match the original in form and function
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A quick, easy and affordable way to replace a keyless entry remote key fob. Complete remote with a new battery and electronics installed. DIY step by step programming instructions included. Please use the parts finder to ensure this remote is compatible with your vehicle. All 2011+ and above vehicles require dealer or locksmith programming only
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, I started researching again. Discovered this: My '09 Silverado has a two driver memory seat option. So, driver one has their seat set one way and Driver 2 can have their seat set another way. There is a button the driver's door to select the driver. What I found out is that remote 1 goes with DRIVER 1 and to program remote 2 you select DRIVER 2 on the door and then program the second remote. Once both are programmed, they both work just the same. Now I have the one I use everyday and I have a backup key AND remote!