|Item Weight||2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 0.75 x 4 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KPT4391|
|OEM Part Number||6966949, 72147-S5T-A01, HON-V-4TRK, HD112-N-PHT, TP12HOND31, ID 46, HO03-PT, 5907553, BHO02-PT, OUCG8D-344H-A, G8D-344H-A|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
KeylessOption Keyless Entry Car Remote Fob With Uncut High Security 46 Ignition Transponder Key Replacement For OUCG8D-344H-A
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully tested complete replacement remote with a battery installed, DIY step-by-step remote programming instructions included
- Uncut blank transponder car key, this key will need to be cut and programmed by a dealer or automotive locksmith to start the vehicle
- Compatible with : OUCG8D-344H-A, please verify vehicle is equipped with factory keyless entry and match the part number from the back of original remote if possible
- Please verify the original key to the vehicle looks the same as the new key
- KeylessOption Warranty Card Included with each purchase, this is a replacement part to match the original in form and function
Buy it with
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A quick, easy and affordable way to replace a keyless entry remote key fob and car ignition key blank. Complete remote with a new battery and electronics installed. DIY programming instructions included. Uncut ignition transponder key. This key will need to be cut and programmed by a dealer or automotive locksmith to start your vehicle. Please verify original key for the vehicle looks the same as this new car. Also please match the part number from the back of the original remote if possible.