- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
King of the Hill - The Complete Fourth Season
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
King Of The Hill S04
Television, nay America, needs more men like Hank Hill, a stalwart, decent "fella" who, he proudly proclaims in the episode, "Movin' On Up," "keeps his yard free of debris and pays his bills on time." But a world that just ain't right keeps testing his moral fiber. In the two-parter "Hanky Panky"/"High Anxiety," Hank finds himself embroiled in a scandalous case of sex, drugs, and murder. In "Little Horrors of Shop," Hank is outraged to learn that his son Bobby's school has turned shop class into a study hall ("All parents care about these days is zero tolerance, drug policies, and literacy," the dejected principal tells him). In "Transnational Amusements Presents: Peggy's Magic Sex Feet," his unwitting wife Peggy's 16 ½-inch feet become the featured attraction on an Internet fetish sight. Biology, too, continues to vex the buttoned-up Hank, as witness one of the season's best episodes, "Aisle 8-A," in which Connie, the daughter of Hank's contemptuous Laotian neighbor, Kahn, is left in the Hills' care, and Hank must deal solo with her first period. Hank has somewhat come to terms with his misfit, but well-adjusted son's desire to be a comedian. He can get behind Bobby's comedy troupe, "The Propaniacs," but he is mortified when he learns that Bobby is secretly performing as a rodeo clown in "Rodeo Days." Hank does, however, breathe a sigh of relief that Bobby likes girls after Bobby and Connie are caught in a compromising situation by Connie's strict and over-protective parents in "Naked Ambition."
In its fourth season, King of the Hill is really cooking with propane, I'll tell you what, as Peggy rebounds from her skydiving accident to win her third Substitute Teacher of the Year Award, pathetic Bill Dautereive reclaims his high school football record, and clueless Dale's wife Nancy ends her decades-long affair with John Redcorn. The guest voices this season are particularly impressive: Meryl Streep , Reese Witherspoon, Drew Carey, Don Meredith, Kathleen Turner, Heather Locklear, and, in "Peggy's Fan Fair," a stellar roster of country artists, including Vince Gil, Clint Black, Randy Travis, and, um, Tony Danza. --Donald Liebenson
- Aspect Ratio : 1.33:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : NR (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 10.37 Ounces
- Item model number : 50985191
- Director : Adam Kuhlman, Allan Jacobsen, Anthony Lioi, Chris Moeller, Chuck Austen
- Media Format : Closed-captioned, Dolby, Dubbed, Full Screen, Box set, NTSC, Subtitled
- Run time : 9 hours and 36 minutes
- Release date : May 3, 2005
- Actors : Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon, Brittany Murphy, Johnny Hardwick
- Dubbed: : English, Spanish
- Subtitles: : English, Spanish
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Unqualified, Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
- Studio : Fox Network
- ASIN : B0007PAM06
- Number of discs : 3
- Best Sellers Rank: #44,991 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Beware of Seller changes! That's when you may get burned!)
My all time favorite show after simpsons...I still like Archer, ATHF & many other irreverent cartoons. KotH always feels like family, like a time forgotten in america. Things changed a lot after 2000, 16 years later these shows remind me of how much every thing moves forward & ever onward.
Top reviews from other countries
The 4th disc doesn't play properly - having tried on 3 different DVD players. You cannot watch Episodes 19, 20 or 21 at all.
I would like a refund or replacement please
24 episodes on a 4 disc set.