Top positive review
Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2017
Brilliant product. Thoroughly enjoy it.
1. This stroller is SURPRISINGLY sturdy for the price.
2. Incredibly lightweight.
3. Very easy assembly
4. The wheels work very well. The stroller moves very smooth.
5. Nice little cup-holder for the baby.
6. The storage space in the bottom is amazing. When we go for walks, we throw our keys and phones in there and it is very comfortable.
7. The visor has a nice see-through sheet. My baby loves looking through that at me when I am pushing her and laugh. It makes her so much happier that she can see me when in the stroller.
1. It advertises its "One Hand Fold", which is not completely true. I always need to push the front against a wall while turning the knob on the handle to be able to fold it. And even when it does fold, we need to MASH the folded part in for it to lock in place. If not, it just keeps popping back out.
2. The cup holder by the handle is a weird placement. If the visor is not out, the visor gets in the way of the cup holder. So if you have a cup in the cup holder and you pull the visor back, it knocks your drink off. Not that big a deal, but it is just weird.
3. The breaks are a bit hard to apply. It does not lock easily. If you are wearing flipflops, you may break your toenail trying to take the break off.
4. The shoulder strap is placed weird. My 1 year old can just pull her hand out of it. We never put the shoulder straps on anyway, but when we do, she can pull herself out of it in a second.
If you are looking for a stroller that can handle a bit of walking off roads and is easy to carry around, definitely go for it. This is a sturdy product and the cons are just more comfort-related than functionality-related.