3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Controllers for PS3 Playstation 3 Dual Shock, Wireless Bluetooth Remote Joystick Gamepad for Six-axis with Charging Cable (Pack of 2, BlueFlash and StarrySky)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ergonomic Design Handle: The most classic shape P3 controller perfectly fit palms, all the buttons and controls make your hand very comfortable for long periods of gameplay. It must be a big surprise when your kids or your friends receive these beautiful controllers.
- Rechargeable Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery is so powerful that ensure hours of fun game.P3 Controllers allow you play games with them in turn, Charging while playing, say goodbye to low battery. Charge Cable (0.8m) make sure P3 controller are out of battery, you can still have fun game by the charger cable.
- Pressure sensors that rumble with each action making every impact feel like you are right in the game. Feel every hit, crash, and explosion with hand-vibrating double shock response. Support 6-axis: Highly sensitive motion control systerm senses your every move and characters as well as objects in the game will move and react as you tilt,push and shake the controller.
- NOTE - It is Kolopc brand product, only compatible for ps3 - Compatible with Playstation 3 console.This Controller/Gamepad/Joypad compatible for PS3 / PlayStation 3 only and if you mainly play FPS games, we do not recommend buying.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Any query, please feel free to contact us at the first time, We will ALWAYS replace a faulty product or refund your purchase within 45 days.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
1.It is Kolopc brand product, only compatible for ps3
2. if you're switching from an old controller, our new controllers may be a little "stiff" until you break it in.
How to connect controller to the console?
1.At the first time,you MUST use usb cable to connect between controller and console to match. Or you will can’t connect wirelessly
2.Please charge this controller fully before use.
3.Connect cable, press and hold P3 button for 3 sec Disconnect cable, wait one or two minutes.
How to turn on/off?
The controller will start when you press the round button or connect with computer by date cable. It will turn off when it takes 5 minutes after it disconnect. If it can not stop work after a long time, please plug the date calbe in computer then pull it out,thus it will power off
How to charge?
(1)connect with computer without driver,the 4 lights will flicker and extinguish when it is fully charged
(2)connect with computer with driver,the NO1 light will flicker and extinguish when it is fully charged
(3)Attention please: do not use cellphone's charger to charge it,since cellphone's voltage is more higher ,which may damage the controller
How to connect without wire?
First,connection with the cable. Second, pull the cable out, at this time, the controller will be connecting
If the controller is not charging, or the sync fails, reset the controller by pressing and holding the small hole on the back of the controller with a needle or paperclip
2 x Wireless Controllers
2 x USB charge cord
1 x Brown box
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would recommend to anyone as a replacement.
- They fit nicely into my dreamGear Quad Dock (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FWK340/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) for recharging
- Their "hand-feel" was very much like the Sony controllers
- Controllers will randomly "lock-up" while playing. Doesn't happen often, but the controller became unresponsive for a while and even the PS3 button didn't bring up the system menu
- Their range doesn't seem to be very far - they stopped working when I put my hands behind my head (yes, I play that way sometimes)
- I had to re-pair one of them with the PS3 using the cable after it had turned itself off due to inactivity
- Their charging lights are always on and blinking while in the charger - even after fully charged.
- The dual-shock vibration feels a little weak compared to what I'm used to.
Fortunately, after a few weeks of correspondence, the manufacturer awarded me a partial refund for the one controller that no longer works properly. The blue controller still works great. My only issue is that as soon as you unplug the controller from charging on a USB cable, it instantly wants to ping and boot up the PS3 on it's own. You either have to unplug the PS3 so that it doesn't respond to the controller OR just charge the controller out of PS3 range. Other than that, it charges and retains a charge just fine for hours of gameplay.
Would by from again in a pinch, since these controllers are only a FRACTION of the cost of the Sony Dualshock 3's.