|Item Weight||12.87 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.2 x 11.4 x 10.8 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KZTA35011|
Kozyvacu AUTO AC Repair Complete Tool Kit with 1-Stage 3.5 CFM Vacuum Pump, Manifold Gauge Set, Hoses and its Acccessories
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- While a AC system requires 500micron ultimate vacuum, Kozyvacu TA350 delivers better than 150 micron to make sure that you can reach the vacuum meet your requirement.
- Full complete set for AUTO AC refrigerant recharging, include 1) A pressure gauge set, 1/4 Pressure Scale:0~400psi, 0~140psi 2) 3 hoses, with length of 4 ft, Red:1/4''-1/4'' Yellow:1/4''-1/4'' Blue:1/4''-1/4'' 3) Quick Coupler 4) R134a Can Tap is also included
- The vacuum pump is made of a Die-Cast Aluminum Housing – Cast aluminum housings make the pumps lightweight while durable. it is easy to start and maintenance free.
- The vacuum pump is thermally protected to make it durable for long time duty.
- Well written instruction for DIY user to recharge your Auto AC
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
ZENY 3,5CFM Single-Stage 5 Pa Rotary Vane Economy Vacuum Pump 3 CFM 1/4HP Air Conditioner Refrigerant HVAC Air Tool R410a 1/4" Flare Inlet Port, Blue
4 Way AC Diagnostic Manifold Gauge Set for Freon Charging and Vacuum Pump Evacuation, Fits R134A R410A and R22 Refrigerants, with 5FT Hose, 3 ACME Tank Adapters, Adjustable Couplers and Can Tap
R134A Can Tap Valve Refrigerant Dispenser Tool with Tank Adapter for 1/4 and 1/2 inch AC Freon Charging Hose
5FT AC Gauge Set for R134A R12, R22, R502 Refrigerants, with Couplers and Can Tap
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||ZENY Direct||Orion Motor Tech Direct||Orion Motor Tech Direct||Orion Motor Tech Direct|
|Item Dimensions||13.20 x 11.40 x 10.80 inches||12.60 x 10.63 x 6.30 inches||13.78 x 11.42 x 3.54 inches||5.12 x 1.18 x 3.54 inches||8.27 x 7.48 x 3.54 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
When it comes to your Auto AC not working anymore and keep looking everywhere to find right tools/equipment to repair. Kozyvacu Auto AC refrigerant recharging complete toolkit is designed for repairing AUTO AC by yourself, it includes all of the necessary tools to complete your project. After we review all of the competitors' product available in the market, Kozyvacu designed this special SKU to fit the market need to address the concerns that you might have.
DIY Auto AC repair is not difficult, with the detail instruction manuals included in the package, it will guide you through every step to complete your job.
Well written Instructions:
- We provide detail instructions in our manifold manual to guide you how to vacuum your AUTO AC system,
- How to recharge it with manifold with the provided components are also provided in the manual.
- We make sure you can understand even you don't have any experience.
A True complete toolkit for AUTO AC recharging. The package includes:
1x TA350 Vacuum Pump
1x Vacuum Pump Oil
1x Vacuum Pump Manual
1x Manifold for Auto AC
1x Three Colors Hose
1x Manifold Manual
1x Carry Bag
1x Low-Pressure Quick Coupler
1x High-Pressure Quick Coupler
Vacuum Pump Specifications :
- Free Air Displacement(FAD): 3.5CFM
- Power: 1/4 HP
- Stage: 1
- Voltage/Frequency: 120V/60HZ
- Ultimate Vacuum: 150 microns/29.91Hg
- 1/4 inch flare male x 1/2 inch Acme male
- Oil Reservoir Capacity: 280ML
- Gauge diameter: 2.75"
- Gauge Class: 1.6
- Pressure Sale: 0-140 psi, 0-400psi
- Manifold fitting and hoses: 1/4"
- Hose: Red, Yellow, and Blue 1/4" 3 feet each
- High and low-pressure Quick Coupler included.
Its power and capacity meets for AUTO AC recharging needs, it delivers a good CFM rating. It features:
- While a AC system requires 500micron ultimate vacuum, Kozyvacu TA350 delivres 150micron and below to make sure that you can reach the vacuum meet your requirement.
- High torque design for easy startup and efficient operation;
- a Die-Cast Aluminum Housing – Cast aluminum housings make the pumps lightweight while durable. it is easy to start and maintenance free.
- Thermally protected motor to make it durable for long time duty.
- Oil Drain Valve – Positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining;
- Oil Fill Port – Makes adding oil simple since the port is accessible from the front or either side.
- a free vacuum pump oil is included
High quality manifold with quick coupler:
- Aluminum anodized body, two 2-3/4"(70mm) gauges with protective boot.
- Diaphragm-valve mechanism, built-in central sight-glass.
- 3 color hose with 3600
- The can tap thread is designed to fit R134a can and fit for 1/4" hose.
- Well written instruction to give you a guide line how to connect it to manifold and R134a can correctly.
- Solid brass build quality that can last for long time.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me first say I do not leave many reviews for things unless they are complete trash, well this is one of them. Of course Amazon fulfilled their part and item arrived super fast as normal. Unboxing everything looks good until you go to use it. Gauge manifold is not even calibrated close, lines and connectors leak ever so slow and horrible fitting that will continuously twist off, pump makes horrible noises and takes forever to pull vacuum, when it does build up vacuum seals on lines are horrible so it will leak out, and most people are buying this kit because it included the cap tap. Well it’s junk doesn’t even screw on any cans. Completely wrong size.
So yea my rant is done, I do automotive for a living and needed something for the garage at home. I spent several days looking at everything on amazon and came to conclusion this was the best bang for the buck. Fuc k! Was I wrong. I literally spend $130 for a carry bag as this complete package is all junk.
The vacuum worked without any issues. But the couplers for the manifold gauge is horrible. I struggled with the low side coupler for quite a while when I first installed everything to vacuum and recharge. The high side was fine the first time.
After the job was done, I went back to my car a few hours later to check the pressure. Again I struggled but this time with both the couplers. I even got a cut on my thumb when I scraped it against a part of my car while struggling with one of the couplers. It took more than 20 minutes just to get one coupler on.
A/C is still working fine. So the gauge set/vacuum kit did its job. But I am planning to get replacement couplers. No way am I using those again.
Update / the company ended up sending me a replacement. That was nice, but unfortunately I had to buy the others in order to get the job done.
Vacuum pump locked up and would not turn on after only using it for 2 minutes. The company wanted me to send the old one back and they would send me a replacement. Sorry that's not going to work, I bought this unit so I could use it. You need to send me the parts that are not working properly and than I will send the old one back to you. Even if it works intermittently I need to have it on me. I have not sent back my old set, have a feeling I pretty much just wasted money.
My suggestion would be to stay away from this company. Buy a yellow jacket gauge manifold set, buy a vacuum pump from a reputable manufacturer. You get what you pay for and in my case, essentially just wasted money. Not a happy customer with this product at all. They had a chance to make me a believer and they let it slip. I didn't mention that also one of my gauges is reading exactly 100 psi less than a reputable gauge. Very disappointed.
Do yourself a favor, and just go purchase the equipment from Harbor Freight, or similar shop. They have surprising better quality parts, for less $$$.
-gauges are easy to read and have a solid heft that inspires confidence and knobs work smoothly (although aren't labeled open/close rotation like some other manifolds. easy enough if you know what to expect, but might trip up some folks).
-the vacuum pump does its job. it runs smoothly, is relatively quiet, and gets good -29 to 30 inch of vacuum quickly (per the kits gauge).
-the hoses are where the first, and maybe only place, you'll have a complaint regarding the kit. The red and blue (high and low-pressure side) hoses seemed a bit on the cheap side but served their function and the hose-to-connection adapters sealed well, without problems.
-The main reason this didn't get a higher rating is that the yellow (vacuum/charge) hose had/has a pinhole leak in the brass elbow right out of the box. Which initially caused me to be alarmed about having a significant leak in the AC system. So I was left to either buy another hose locally or return the whole kit. I know defects happen, but nonetheless it was very disappointing and I expect based on the quality of hoses not that uncommon on this kit (pure speculation on my part, but there is an obvious lack of quality that leads me to that conclusion).