Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Krystal Mazzola M.Ed LMFT
Customers Also Bought Items By
Free yourself from codependency with evidence-based tools and exercises
Reclaim your sense of self—reclaim your life. From the same author as The Codependency Recovery Plan, The Codependency Workbook is a comprehensive resource filled with research-based strategies and activities for people seeking to break out of their codependent patterns. Learn how to address mood disorders, like depression and anxiety, that often appear within codependent relationships. With this workbook, the path to recovery is clear.
Discover practical exercises based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) designed to help you set goals, challenge and replace negative thoughts, identify your triggers, manage conflicts and emotions, and reduce stress. Moments of reflection at the end of each chapter provide helpful summaries and motivation to move forward in your recovery.
The Codependency Workbook includes:
- Codependency explained—You’ll get a better understanding of this condition, including a broad look at addiction and the benefits of using CBT to address these issues.
- Modular exercises—Triage the concerns you wish to prioritize first with exercises you can complete in any order.
- Inclusive approach—Secular, therapeutic activities include open discussions about all addictions (not just alcoholism).
Break down the barriers to codependency recovery with realistic exercises and evidence-based tools so you can live authentically and independently. Your journey starts here.
Detach—from codependency in 5-steps.
You can say no. You can stop people pleasing and start setting boundaries. You can ask for what you need. You can love and be loved—without sacrifice—by breaking the codependency cycle.
The Codependency Recovery Plan empowers you to have healthy, happy interdependent relationships. This actionable 5-step program is designed to help you get in touch with yourself, assert boundaries, and communicate confidently. You’ll be free to nurture true intimacy.
The 5-steps to break the codependency cycle include:
- Step 1: Get in Touch with Your “Self”—Learn how to stand on your own two feet.
- Step 2: Prioritize Self-Care—Show yourself respect by caring for your mind and body.
- Step 3: Build Boundaries—Take a stand for what feels good to you in life and love.
- Step 4: Communicate Confidently—Open up about what you think, feel, and need to share with others.
- Step 5: Get intimate—Experience healthy and joyful connections.
You can’t change your history with codependency—but you can take charge of your recovery. Starting now.