LASUNEY Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case for iPhone Android, Touch Control Waterproof Single-Twins Mode TWS Stereo Headphones with mic, in-Ear Earphones Headset for Sport
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Get Rid Of Master-Slave Restriction] Only need to take earbuds out and connect it on BT list. No need to worry about traditional pairing issues. Single-earbud mode and 2-earbuds mode could switch easily without reconnection and you can enjoy either earbud alone.
- [Long Sustainable Playtime & Waterproof] Earbuds can be fully charged within 2H. Single charging maintains 4.5H playtime and Charging case with fully charged offers 4-5 times full charge, totally 25H playtime, which offers enough playtime for enjoying your daily life freely. Equipped with IPX5 Waterproof, avoids rainwater and sweat effectively, which is good for sports as most applicable choice.
- [Touch Control Technology] Touch control technology helps you get rid of the button control mode, providing you comfortable wear sense and no need to worry about hurting your ears. Via touching, control the songs and calls on your own.
- [3D Stereo Sound Quality] True wireless stereo delivers deep bass and crystal crisp treble, and Built-in high-definition microphone ensures call quality and stable transmission. LASUNEY T21 could offer Superior Sound Quality for you. Sound field is open and meticulous. Music voice is real and accurate, sounding pleasant to you.
- [In-Ears Design & Easy To Carry] Due to In-Ears Design and S, M, L sizes ear tips, exchange ear tips for comfort wearing and get rid of falling issues. Charging case with delicate as well as compact design, single earbud only weight 4g, charging case is 38g. Such light weight, is convenient for you to carry it and it is comfortable for you to charge your earbuds anywhere.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Wireless Earbuds, Mpow M30 in-Ear Bluetooth Headphones, Immersive Bass Sound, IPX7 Waterproof Sport Earbuds, Touch Control, 25 Hrs w/USB-C Charging Case/Mics, for iPhone/Samsung/Android/Windows ect
Bluetooth Earbuds Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Earphones Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth 5.0 TWS Stereo Earphones in-Ear with Charging Case, Built-in Microphones for Sports,Workout,Gym (Black)
BEBEN Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds, IP68 Waterproof 30H Cyclic Playtime TWS Stereo Headphones for iPhone Android with Charging Case, in-Ear Earphones Headset with mic for Sport/Travel/Gym
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black
LASUNEY Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case for iPhone Android, Touch Control Waterproof No Master-Slave TWS Stereo Headphones with mic, in-Ear Earphones Headset for Sport
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||LASUNEY||LAY US||US Otufan||BEBEN DIRECT||Hibeau||LASUNEY|
|Item Dimensions||2.70 x 0.17 x 1.28 inches||3.94 x 4.33 x 1.46 inches||2.17 x 1.46 x 1.10 inches||2.36 x 2.36 x 1.38 inches||1.04 x 0.99 x 0.66 inches||2.70 x 0.17 x 1.28 inches|
|Item Weight||0.14 ounces||2.60 ounces||—||2.57 ounces||0.07 ounces||1.59 ounces|
|Special Features||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, wireless, water-resistant||1.Bluetooth 5.0; 2.Ear-fin design for comfort and secure-fit;3. Mono mode with either Left-earbud or Right-earbud;, 4.IPX7 Sweatproof; 5.Compact charging case with type C charging port;6.Built-in Microphones||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Noise-Canceling, wireless, Lightweight||USB connectivity, Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Android, wireless, volume-control, iOS, water-resistant||IPX8 Waterproof, Wireless Charging Case / Music & Calls Microphone||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Android, wireless, water-resistant|
2 x Bluetooth Earbuds
1 x Charging Case
3 Pairs x Ear Caps (Large/ Middle/ Small sizes), Middle size is installed.
1 x Micro USB Cable(50CM/1.6FT)
1 x User Manual
12 Months After-sales Service
Advantages of LASUNEY T21 Wireless Earbuds:
1. No Master-Slave Restriction & One-Step Pairing, helps you get rid of connection issues.
2. 3D Stereo Sound & In-Ears Design, provides superior sound quality to you.
3. Touch Control Technology, prevent hurting your ear. You could control phone call and music on your own.
Functions of Touch Control Area:
Previous Song:Long touch for 2s of Left earbud
Next Song:Long touch for 2s of Right earbud
Play/ Pause: Double-tap of one earbud
Pick up/ Hang up phone call:Double-tap of one earbud
Decline Incoming call: Long touch for 2s of one earbud
Reset (When 2 earbuds can not pair with your device or can not pair with each other.):
1.Make sure have turned off BT function of your device.
2.Under pairing mode, triple-tap Touch Control Area of 2 earbuds separately.
3.Put earbuds into charging case to turn off.
4.Take them out from charging case to reconnect with your device.
1.The paring mode will turn off after 10 minutes if earbuds do not connect with any device.
2. If the battery status of charging case is zero, the earbuds will not turn off. Need to Long press Touch Control Area for 10 seconds to turn them off.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: be sure to read the instructions - not everyone does! The touch control area works great, but if you don’t know how to use it, you’ll miss out on knowing how to control playback, Siri, etc.
Now then, let me share my experience with these earbuds. The first thing I noticed was the fit needed adjusting. like many earbuds, three sizes of ear tip were included in the package. I easily replaced the medium size with the small and found a much more comfortable bit. Then there is something magical about the way they rest on the ear itself. I think it’s because they’re so small, that they really feel secure.
Having already charged the case and earbuds, I wanted to test battery life. I started with the right ear (yes, you can double your listening time if all you need to hear is monaural) - listening to Apple Music Radio (Latin Jazz - give it a try!) and it played uninterrupted for 3 hours 46 minutes. I switched to the other earbud and listened for another 3 hours 51 minutes.
After an overnight charge (for myself and the earbuds + case) I wanted to try working out with them. I was a little concerned that because there is no cord, they might fall out. Forty sweaty minutes running on the treadmill, and my fears were completely dispelled. They stayed right where they belonged and sounded great the whole time!
Even as small as these are, they are super easy to put in and use. 3 taps access Siri, next song is a long press on the right phone, and previous song is a long press on the left phone.
They have very balanced sound, and if you’re listening to bassy music, the bass is nice and clean. They showed up on my phone as soon as I pulled them out of the box, and I didn’t need to fiddle with any master/slave pairing at all.
I also tried the phone function out and it worked very well, even with my iPhone 11 in my pocket.
If you’re looking for stemless earbuds, I highly recommend these.
There are a couple of weird things. There are no buttons, so basically they just turn on as soon as you open the case., and turn off when you close it. Once they're on they go into automatic pairing mode to pair with the previously used device, if that device is not available they just stay sitting in pairing mode, you cannot turn them off. Even if you only use the headphones for 10 minutes to an hour and just barely use any battery, once they are placed in the case they will charge from whatever battery percentage they're at to 100%. Not sure how this will affect the battery long term. And finally the back/skip tracks are pretty easy to use (it says touch the left or right bud for 2 seconds, I feel like it ends up being more like 4-5 seconds most of the time), but sometimes pause/play is a little difficult to trigger (double tap).
Overall great headphones, especially for the price.
I love the boxing, it felt good (not very cheap)
Love that it has battery indicator (dots) to show how much charge is left in the case.
The case felt premium that is really good.
I have only been using it for 2-3 days, but I didn't need to charge it yet, i will update once i have used this for weeks. So far looks promising as it holds battery for 4-5 hrs of use.
They are super light and comfortable with soft tip I wore them constantly for 2-3 hrs and never hurt my ear.
- I like the fact it says connected/disconnected. My AUKEY ones doesn't say anything and its hard to even know if they are connected or not.
- At first i felt they are not as loud (specially i use earbuds during public transport and train, and wanted them to be loud). But they are quite comparable.
- The music quality is really good - specially for the price.
Touch interface on ear buds:
- I love that there are number of tap gestures on the earbuds itself. It makes life easier. The manual explains it good as well. It might take some efforts initially to get it right.
Overall, I love these earbuds, they are very comfortable, i can wear them during workout and not afraid they will fall/break. They provide good sound quality. I would recommend people to buy them.
It would be nice to have following (software/interface update):
- When earbuds connect to device, it would be nice to if it could say "connected to <Device Name>" like "Connected to iPhone X".
- Also it would be nice if it says battery percentage when connected.