Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LEGO Classic Large Creative Brick Box 10698 Build Your Own Creative Toys, Kids Building Kit (790 Pieces)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$16.00 (27%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Engage your kids in pretend play by letting them build their own play toys, such as creating a toy house or toy scooter. This classic creative kit of LEGO bricks comes with 33 different colored bricks
- This brick box includes 8 different types of toy windows and toy doors, 2 green baseplates and 6 toy tires and toy wheel rims to create hours of creativity for kids; plus the LEGO inspired packaging serves as toy storage
- Kids will become creative builders as they use these color toys to build a figure or build a castle while also engaging in kids playtime
- The large build and play LEGO Creative Brick toy playset is compatible with all LEGO construction sets for neverending creative play
- The green baseplates in this build it yourself set measure over 6 inches long and 6 inches wide, and 4 inches long and 2 inches respectively, Kids will get to build and play with 790 pieces and is ideal for boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 99 years old
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Explore related bundles
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
10698 LEGO Classic Large Creative Brick Box - 790 pcs.
- Makes a great gift idea because LEGO fans can always use more bricks
- Great introduction or addition to any LEGO collection
- Inspires and encourages free building and imagination
Endless Possibilities For Creativity And Imagination!
Kids can start exploring their creative side with the LEGO Classic Large Creative Brick Box! This collection of LEGO bricks in 33 different colors provides the perfect creative toolkit for budding builders of all ages to enjoy some classic LEGO construction. With many different windows and doors, along with other special pieces, kids will stay busy for hours with all of the building options! Suggest a story-starter to get their creativity going like an undersea adventure or a day at the zoo and watch what 'out-of-the-box' creations they come up with, or use one of the included building ideas to get things started! Either way, this set allows imaginations to run wild! Introduce your kids to the LEGO sets you loved when you were young!
LEGO Classic Large Creative Brick Box Features & Functions
Eight types of windows and doors with eight different frames.
Special pieces include three sets of eyes and window frames.
Story-starters, like living in a castle, and building ideas are included in the set.
All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously, like this cool scooter.
Comes in a useful plastic storage box.
Bear and Present
Building possibilities are endless with a wide-range of LEGO bricks in 33 different colors.
Unleash your kids' creativity with this building kit full of colorful toys. This 790 piece set contains a variety of colors and pieces for building anything from a toy scooter to a toy house. Kids can build and play for hours with 8 different types of toy windows and toy doors, 2 green baseplates and 6 toy tires and toy wheel rims. It won’t be long before kids are using this creative kit to build a castle or build a figure. The LEGO Classic Large Creative Brick Box is the perfect construction set to complement other LEGO sets or play with on its own! Brand Story By LEGO
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We want regular building blocks. Enough with the games.
* The box isn't good as Lego storage -- a few pieces are small enough to fall through the hole on the bottom. I do advise buying a separate Lego organization solution.
* The diversity of pieces is a little thoughtless, and there aren't enough basic pieces of any one color. I purchased an extra "Lego Creative Supplement" package, and still had trouble getting enough pieces for the wall and roof of the home. The kinds of pieces available to any color is also a little capricious. I wish they removed some of the colors and just gave more basic pieces.
* The sole green base plate it comes with is small, and I'm surprised there isn't at least one more base plate.
I wanted to take out my wallet and convert money into an ideal classic Lego introductory experience, but alas, this large classic box, even with a creative supplement, lacked the right quantity of basic pieces. I ended up going to the Lego website to buy large bundles of basic pieces in just a few basic colors, and the price was surprisingly reasonable.
- Pieces and new and clean (I bought a general pack off eBay and the legos were dirty so I just threw away)
- Large LEGO plastic box for storage
- Decent variety of pieces but not many large ones
- For the price I would have liked more pieces
- Not enough wheels
The Bottom Line:
I needed more general LEGO pieces since our son was starting to take apart his creations to build other stuff. I first tried to buy used pieces off eBay but had a bad experience in that they were dirty. These pieces were new and clean but for this price I would have thought there would be more. Overall if you want new pieces then this is one of the few sets with general pieces you can find.
Lego in general are educational, the kits have taught my 5 and 3 year old to follow directions without having to read and the larger kits have provided us with fun family time. This collection will inspire them to use their imagination to build whatever they please in whatever color they wish.
I have attached two pictures to show how the bricks are bagged and the back paper of the exact bricks you will receive. Several windows, doors, baseplates, wheels, ramps, dots, building bricks, smooth finishing pieces - see picture for exact color and number of each piece.
The yellow storage brick is also nice if you do not already have a place for your Legos. I am planning on using it as decor for their Lego themed bday party. If you are looking for other Lego storage options, ikea trofast drawer system was an inexpensive way to organize by color.
If you are just getting introduced to Legos, do not expect it to be full once the bags are opened and dumped. You will receive 790 pieces and this retails for $60. At the Lego rule of 10 cents per Lego, this seems to be a great deal. This box full of Legos would be hundreds of dollars.
Lego has been around for generations so there isn't a question of durability or craftsmanship. If you need an activity for your children, looking to add to an existing set, giving a gift for a Lego lover this set will be a perfect choice. Anyone who gets involved with Legos knows the obsession that follows to have more bricks, so just add on!
I also recommend the classic bright set, that was a great purchase to add the "girl" colors to my boys collection of stereotypical boy colors. The classic medium set was ok, but I probably wouldn't purchase that again, I would get the bright set or this large box again.
Top international reviews
Large number of LEGO blocks and the huge storage box was main reason to choose this particular set. The storage box is quite large and included 790 LEGO blocks only occupies 1/4 of the storage space in included storage box. So there is lots of room to expand if you buy extra LEGO Bricks, Extra Baseplates or LEGO figures, there is lots of extra room. To give you idea, box is about 14” wide x 9” high.
A small booklet with some building ideas is included which is great for beginners like my son who will start building LEGO for the first time. It should be mentioned that there are lot more building ideas on their website along with downloadable PDF instructions.
There are lots of different type of pieces included like few base plates, doors, windows, tires, wheel rims etc. I think included base plates are not sufficient if one start building large things or number of items at the same time so I also ordered extra two 10”x10” LEGO baseplates.
There are many very small parts so be careful if you have smaller toddlers as it is potentially a chocking hazard. Another thing that should be noted is these blocks are significantly smaller than Mega Blocks so initially small kids may find it hard to find right pieces and build things out of it and may need some help and parent support. The trick is to separate each colour blocks and put them in separate Zipolac bags so when following book instructions, it’s easier to find pieces.
There are a lot of pieces in here that seem new to me as someone who hasn't played with Lego in many years. There are lots of different shapes and functional pieces, which really expands on the things you can build.
A warning however to people with younger children in the house - there are some insanely small pieces in this kit as well, so make sure it's well out of the way of younger family members.
Otherwise, it's a fantastic starter kit for getting your little ones in to Lego.
La caja es muy útil para guardar este y otros legos que puedas tener. Le cabe mucho.
Hay niños que juegan Lego y prefieren seguir instrucciones y otros que modifican y crean sus propias cosas. Este kit es más para modificar y crear tus propias cosas.
I recommend ALSO getting either
the Medium Lego box AS WELL
and / or
some extra green building square bases to build on, &
add on boxes by the color, $10
doors & windows w/frames box $10
wheels, tires & axels, $10
Definitely highly recommend the Lego large Box :) 👍🏻👍🏻