Other Sellers on Amazon
LEGO Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter 75249 New Advanced Collectible Starship Model Building Kit (578 Pieces)
|List Price:||$69.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Model Name||Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™ 75249|
|Number of Pieces||578|
|Educational Objective||Creative Thinking|
|Product Dimensions||15.04 x 10.32 x 2.22 inches; 1.63 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Build, play with and display a collectible missile-firing, bomb-dropping LEGO Star Wars Resistance Y-wing advanced starship model, featuring a new-for-October-2019 color scheme as seen in the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie
- This collectible Star Wars playset includes 5 LEGO Star Wars characters; Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper minifigures, and D-O and astromech droid These LEGO minifigures get the action started right away
- This LEGO Y-wing Starfighter model, aka wishbone, has lots of features that kids and adult collectors will really appreciate, including an opening cockpit, firing spring-loaded shooters and bomb elements that can be dropped
- This Y-Wing building kit lets you create fantastic moments from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie Play out your favorite scenes with this inspirational and collectible model playset
- This advanced 578-piece LEGO Star Wars Starfighter kids' toy for boys and girls aged 8+ measures over 2-inch (7cm) high, 16-inch (43cm) long and 7-inch (19cm) wide
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
A classic LEGO Star Wars model
A LEGO Y-wing fighter from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker with spring-loaded shooters and bomb-drop function.
An updated favorite
Kids and fans will love to build the timeless Y-wing and play out exciting bomb-dropping, missile-shooting missions.
LEGO Star Wars Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter
Cockpit fits a minifigure for endless play possibilities.
Spring-loaded shooters are a great story starter.
Bombs that drop with the turn of a wheel really excite.
A rewarding build
Kids will love the challenge of building this impressive model featuring a good mix of intricate details and larger elements.
Includes 3 minifigures
Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and a First Order Snowtrooper, each with weapons, plus D-O and Astromech Droid LEGO figures.
Inspire young minds and adult collectors alike with this LEGO Star Wars Collector Series 75249 Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter Collectible Model. This updated version of the classic fighter-bomber, a.k.a. wishbone, featured in the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie, has a new-for-October-2019 color scheme, opening cockpit with space for an action minifigure inside, firing spring-loaded shooters and dropping bombs that will inspire creative kids to create action-packed scenes with their friends. With Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper Star Wars characters, and D-O and astromech droid LEGO figures, this advanced starship model playset also makes a great Star Wars holiday gift to add to any fan’s collection.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By jeffchelle on December 30, 2019
It's the same LEGO Y-Wing design we've seen in the past but with a few changes, including the new, beautiful red paint job. The engine builds were a little finnicky at times but, once everything was in place, it looked very good.
This was a fun one. Not incredibly complicated but really great to see how it came together. Little ones may need some help from adults with the engine assembly but, other than that, it was a breeze.
This thing is surprisingly sturdy and, therefore, you will have no reservations about "swooshing" it around the living room. The landing gear is retractable and there's even a place to store your key-lime-colored astromech.
Two spring-loaded shooters are a nice touch but the real fun happens when you start dropping LEGO bombs on the included First Order Snowtrooper.
This looks incredible on the LEGO shelf. It really has a striking presence thanks to the red paint job.
We get 5 (sort of) minifigs. First up is our pilot, Zori Bliss, who looks great with her gold helmet. She can team up with Poe Dameron to take on the First Order Snowtrooper with the help of D-0 and a stunningly green astromech droid.
The average price-per-piece for this set is $0.12, very modest for a Star Wars set. Between the play features, the very fun build and the included minifigures, there's a lot of fun to be had. If you can find it on sale, even better.
The Y-Wing is not the most famous Star Wars ship but, with a paint job like this, it very well could be. Good selection of minifigures, play features and very displayable.