Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.47 shipping
LEGO Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Resistance A Wing Starfighter 75248 Advanced Collectible Starship Model Building Kit (269 Pieces)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Build, play with and display an iconic LEGO Star Wars A-wing fighter collectible model. This advanced building kit features 2 firing missiles and retractable landing gear for epic living-room space battles!
- This LEGO Star Wars model set with 269 pieces includes several LEGO action figures, including a Snap Wexley minifigure and a Lieutenant Connix minifigure, each armed with a weapon to get the action started straight away.
- Recreate realistic space battles from your favorite Star Wars movies. This collectible starship model features the A-wing's opening cockpit, retractable landing gear and wingtip cannons, and fire away with the integrated spring-loaded shooters.
- This LEGO Star Wars collectible building kit is based on the iconic Resistance A-Wing starship model from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
- A-wing advanced model starship measures over 2-inch (7cm) high, 7-inch (20cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide for endless creative build and play and unlimited Star Wars action.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
More items to explore
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An unmistakable LEGO Star Wars model
A LEGO A-wing fighter from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker with spring-loaded shooters and an opening cockpit.
A perennial favorite
The A-wing fighter is a timeless LEGO Star Wars classic, which kids and fans will love to build, collect and play with.
LEGO Star Wars Resistance A-Wing Starfighter
Cockpit seats a minifigure for exciting mission play.
2 integrated shooters fire up kids' imaginations.
Non-firing cannons add to the play experience.
A fun build for all
This model has enough details and functions to challenge youngsters and satisfy more experienced builders.
Includes 2 minifigures
Snap Wexley with his blaster pistol and Lieutenant Connix with her blaster.
Let the LEGO builder or Star Wars building toy fan in your life enjoy this brick-built 75248 Resistance A-Wing Starfighter advanced collectible model playset. Featuring an opening cockpit with space for the Snap Wexley minifigure, retractable landing gear, non-firing wingtip cannons and 2 integrated spring-loaded shooters, this detailed building version of the iconic A-wing starship model from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie will inspire young minds to create epic space battles and makes a great addition to any fan's collection. This advanced LEGO set also includes a Lieutenant Connix Star Wars character.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This kit is great though. If you're looking for a lego spaceship to woosh around the room, it's a good fit for anyone short of small children (contrasting to larger lego spaceships that are too big, or sometimes a little too fragile to enthusiastically "fly" them around the house). If you're looking for a nerdly room decoration, it's a fine looking A-Wing, well proportioned to the ship as it appears in movies.
As a toy it has some cool features too. The folding landing gear looks neat compared to how the older A-Wings that sat on their tail fins. The spring loaded missiles are a neat addition, and the launch buttons well hidden on the finished model (like you know where the buttons are, but they're not like a massive obvious tab). You can point the guns on the sides of the ship up and down like the "real" A-Wing too.
The minifigs are neat. The pilot's helmet even has a little transparent bit that matches the visor on pilot's helmets in the movies. The non-pilot figure is a nice addition, she mixes well with some of the other rebel/resistance soldiers I have on my "shelf of nerd things"
So in a nutshell it's a very nice A-Wing lego set for a whole 26 dollars. While it's smaller and less parts than some of the other Star Wars Lego sets, it feels like you get way more "ship" for your money than other choices. Highly recommended.
Overall I like this unit, it has two auto canons, which are triggered by pushing buttons on the top of the A-Wing. Really well designed from that perspective. Also, the unit is very sturdy with not much hanging/dangling or making it unstable for a little rougher play by a 5-year old.
Definitely a good buy.
It took him longer time to finish the starfighter.
Top international reviews
My son loves it. for 3 nights, he slept with it keeping it beside his pillow.