Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LEGO Technic WHACK! 42072 Building Kit with Pull Back Toy Stunt Car, Popular Girls and Boys Engineering Toy for Creative Play (135 Pieces)
Enhance your purchase
|Educational Objective||Creative Thinking|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.32 x 5.55 x 2.84 inches|
|Number of Pieces||135|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Kids can be a part of the action with this high-speed LEGO Technic 42072 WHACK! model car This crash car is the perfect action toy to race against stunt cars and other toy vehicles Kids will be engaged in creative play for hours
- This STEM toy lets kids build a toy car with a powerful pull-back motor, sturdy front bumper, large rear spoiler, wide black rims with low profile tires and a toy engine that pops out on impact Kids will build a top race car with these accessories
- Combine this stunt car toy with the LEGO Technic 42073 BASH! to create an awesome WHACK! ‘N’ BASH! combo crash perfect for group play Plus, each model car kit comes with a toy engine that will pop out when the cars crash
- LEGO Technic sets are compatible with all LEGO building sets for hours of group play Kids can pull back, release to race and crash with a variety of other LEGO Technic stunt toys and pull back toys
- Crash car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide Combi model measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide 135 pieces Model car kit is perfect for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 14
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pull back, race, and crash!
Build a racing vehicle or combine with the LEGO Technic BASH! set.
Rugged power and speed!
A tough model with a pull-back motor and an engine pop out function.
LEGO Technic WHACK!
Activate the powerful pull-back motor to experience amazing power and acceleration.
Release to race…
Let go and watch the Whack ! racer zoom into action at maximum speed.
…And Crash !
Watch the engine pop out of the car body on impact! When you’re done, reset it and race again.
Built to race!
Low-profile tires with wide rims for the ultimate grip!
Race or combine!
Race against 42073 BASH! set – or combine both into a super racer!
Kids can experience the amazing power and acceleration of this high-speed LEGO Technic 42072 WHACK! model car. This crash car features a lime-green, red and gray color scheme with racing stickers, sturdy front bumper, large rear spoiler and wide black rims with low profile tires. This advanced building kit comes with a race car equipped with a pull-back toy motor and a new-for-December-2017 toy engine pop-out function, which is activated on impact. Combine with the 42073 BASH! pull-back model for creative play possibilities or to create the WHACK! ‘N’ BASH! combi model.
Compare with similar items
LEGO Technic Remote Controlled Stunt Racer 42095 Building Kit (324 Pieces)
LEGO Technic Getaway Truck 42090 Building Kit (128 Pieces)
LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 Toy Car Model Building Kit; Build and Display an Authentic McLaren Supercar, New 2021 (830 Pieces)
LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 Building Kit (579 Pieces)
LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler 42122; an Engaging Model Building Kit for Kids Who Love High-Performance Toy Vehicles, New 2021 (665 Pieces)
|Sold By||SunWave Sales||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.32 x 5.55 x 2.84 inches||15.04 x 10.32 x 2.78 inches||10.32 x 5.55 x 2.84 inches||15.04 x 10.32 x 2.78 inches||13.94 x 7.52 x 3.58 inches||15.04 x 10.32 x 2.78 inches|
|Item Weight||0.96 ounces||0.03 ounces||0.01 ounces||7.05 ounces||0.03 ounces||7.05 ounces|
|Number of Pieces||135||324||128||830||579||665|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By AmazonDweller on April 21, 2018
They are easy to put together for a 5 year old but challenging enough in the combined mode.
They are also fun to play with once they are built because they have the pull-back to run engine and the fly-apart hood.
By Y+B Kwon on September 3, 2018