|Item Weight||74.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 67.8 x 41.2 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
4 Year Television Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
LG OLED77C9PUB C9 Series 77" 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV (2019) (Renewed)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
This product has been professionally inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. The product may have minimal scratches or dents, and a battery with at least 80% capacity. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Learn more
- Perfect black and infinite contrast bring out the details in the darkest scenes. That's the power of 8.3 million individually lit pixels in LG OLED TVs.
- Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG's best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core.
- Expands the AI experience to have both the Google Assistant and Alexa built in, making this the World’s Most Intelligent TV.
- LG OLED is a new type of thin. The TV's individually lit pixels require no backlight, making it a thing of beauty on the wall or on its premium stand.
- Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene. The ultra-vivid picture and powerful, moving audio seem to flow all around you*. *Dolby Vision is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Atmos and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
This product is available new with a regular price of $371.99 more than the regular Renewed price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About Amazon Renewed
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The product may have minimal scratches or dents. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional.
This product is backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee
This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Get quick support for claims and free troubleshooting via Amazon Customer Service. The guarantee is in conjunction with Amazon’s standard return policy. Learn more about the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more on Amazon Renewed.
Visible screen diagonal
77" / 196 cm
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One, that this is the AUA model, not the PUA, so it loses WiSA support.
Second, that the base is really damaged cosmetically, with bruises and marks all around.
I knew it was a refurb, that's why I bought an additional 4 year extended warranty, but I don't think the $100 bucks I saved are worth trading the regular C9 for a roughed up AUA model
I would advise against purchasing this TV used from Woot. I had good luck from Woot years ago, but no more major purchases after this experience.
The thing is that it's processing tends to be a bit too noticeable, especially in HDR. For example, the dynamic tonemapping on the tv always makes the image look a little off like it's trying too hard to be super bright and therefore calls more attention to itself.
This is where I think TV's that tonemapping algorithm tends to favor maintaining a brighter apl rather than retaining specular highlights pull ahead since of you turn the dynamic tonemapping off then the image becomes much darker and looks a little flat.
I think LG has really improved in recent years and it just needs to get it's processing pushed a little bit more for it to really shine.
This is a good purchase as long as you save a substantial amount from the retail price. But if the savings aren’t significant, I recommend just buying a new unit. You get the warranty and, more importantly, a less stressful delivery experience burdened with uncertainty.
First impressions were not good.
My issues were primarily with the packaging of the product. When I received it, the packaging was not taped properly. The box was loose for part of its trip from California to my home. It also came in the original retail package which was banged up pretty bad. When I managed to open it up, the foam was loose and didn’t form a tight seal with the packaging.
It wasn’t all bad. The actual TV had a protective tarp and the TV stand, parts, and remote were included. The TV, for the most part, looks brand new but there were surface scratches on the lower back behind the unit. The TV stand was wrapped properly and looks new.
The actual TV was perfectly functional. It came logged with 110 hours of use. I had to update it to the latest version and, as of right now, am quite happy with my purchase.
I made this purchase with consideration about burn-in and the current technological cycles of OLED televisions. The TV has support for HDMI 2.1 and VRR so I’m expecting it to be somewhat future proof. It also has the latest burn-in preventions implemented. I expect that, by the time I see burn-in, it’ll be time for the next wave of televisions at around this price point.
Hope this helps!
Lucky for me, the size is perfect for the space and the television is in perfect working order, still had the plastics on the back...so it got to have that “peel” experience.
I have not even looked into calibration yet for this thing, but with some of the Dolby Vision and HDR content I’ve seen so far, I haven’t felt the need to...yet. The WebOS is pretty feature rich and with Chromecast AND Airplay built in, it makes anyone coming to visit a cinch to share content to the TV.
At the time I haven’t dragged out my gaming pc to try gaming on this with the Gsync...yet.
Top international reviews
The tv itself is working fine so far. Would I buy amazon renewed again ? Unlikely for an expensive product.