Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Lane Rebelo
You can find Lane online at TinySigns.net
Customers Also Bought Items By
Baby Sign Language Made Easy makes it fun and simple to communicate with your little one long before they are able to talk.
From clapping their hands in excitement to lifting their arms to be held, babies are naturally inclined to use gestures to communicate. With Baby Sign Language Made Easy you’ll discover 101 useful, everyday signs such as “more”, “all done”, “bed”, “milk” that will help you understand what your child is saying while having fun and strengthening your bond.
In Baby Sign Language Made Easy Lane Rebelo, founder of the award-winning Tiny Signs® baby sign language program, delivers the step-by-step guidance that has helped thousands of parents integrate baby sign language into their daily routine. As a busy mother of two, Lane knows that parents don’t have much free time on their hands to learn about baby sign language. Here, she offers simple strategies to learn the basics of baby sign language that will help you get started.
Simple and effective, Baby Sign Language Made Easy follows a clear structure that includes:
- An overview of baby sign language that addresses signing at different ages and developmental milestones
- 10 quick-start signs to get your baby signing right away about topics that are most essential and relevant to their daily life
- A total of 101 illustrated ASL signs that feature memory tips, suggestions for when to use the sign, and advice on how to identify baby’s response
- Chapters organized by theme—such as Mealtimes & Manners, Bath Time & Bedtime, Family & Feelings, and more
With Baby Sign Language Made Easy you and your child will quickly learn to communicate about everything that goes on in their little world—and you’ll have fun doing it.
The complete resource for communicating with your baby!
Whether you’re new to signing with your baby or looking to expand both of your vocabularies, The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language—from TinySigns® founder Lane Rebelo—makes it a snap. Featuring more than 200 American Sign Language (ASL) signs, this book will have you and your little one signing up a storm.
Infants and toddlers can use sign language well before they can speak, offering an exciting opportunity for the two of you to communicate in deeper and more complete ways. Start things off with baby sign language essentials—like “eat,” “more,” and “all done”—then move on to more complex ideas—like different foods, the outside world, opposites, and emotions.
The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language includes:
- Songs and activities— Incorporate baby sign language into everyday fun and master advanced signing concepts.
- Fully illustrated—Detailed illustrations simplify the learning process and make sure both of you are signing perfectly.
- Advanced tips—Get helpful advice and practical tools (including memory tips and baby sign approximations) that show how easy teaching your baby sign language it can be.
Discover a new way to truly connect with your baby using The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language.