Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Lane Rebelo
You can find Lane online at TinySigns.com
Customers Also Bought Items By
The easy way to teach sign language to babies and toddlers ages 0 to 3
Sign language is a fun and effective way for babies to communicate without words and develop essential early learning skills, but knowing where to start can be a challenge. This book of baby sign language makes it easy, with 101 useful, everyday ASL signs and a clear, simple format that explains what signs are best to start with and tips for teaching them. Whether it’s asking for milk or telling you that they’re tired, you’ll learn how to give your baby the tools to tell you what they’re thinking.
- Baby sign language basics―Get an overview of what baby sign language is and how it can help you and your child connect, as well as how it can aid in their development.
- How to teach signs—Find guidance for getting started, capturing your baby’s attention, and when to add more signs based on their age and progress.
- Easy organization―Each chapter is organized by topics like mealtime, getting dressed, playtime, animals, and feelings, so it’s quick to find the signs you need.
Start communicating early, with the baby sign language book that makes it simple.
Learn sign language alongside your baby with this adorable storybook for ages 0 to 3
Story time is the perfect time to practice sign language with your child. My First Book of Baby Signs is part storybook and part sign language guide, designed to encourage you and your baby to learn new words and signs as you read together. Practice communicating with important, everyday signs for everything from basics like “eat,” “milk,” and “mommy” to more advanced ideas like “help,” “potty,” and “I love you.”
This book makes it fun and easy to learn helpful baby signs with:
- Storybook style—Each sign is presented with picture book illustrations that depict the word as well as both written and visual instructions for how to sign it properly.
- Interactive learning—Model each sign for your baby as you come to the word in the story, allowing you to learn and practice together.
- 40 Real ASL signs—These signs are the accurate and up-to-date versions from American Sign Language, and you’ll even find a guide to the full alphabet and basic numbers.
This book of baby signs is the perfect way to start communicating with your baby before they learn to speak.
Teach little ones more than 200 ways to communicate—easy sign language for babies and toddlers
Infants and toddlers can use sign language well before they can speak, which creates an exciting opportunity for them to learn and communicate in complex ways, even at an early age. Whether you’re completely new to signing, or you just want to expand your vocabulary, The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language―from TinySigns® founder Lane Rebelo―makes it simple and fun. Explore more than 200 American Sign Language (ASL) signs that will help your child express everything from “eat,” “more,” and “all done” to specific foods, animals, tasks, and even emotions.
This colorful and comprehensive baby sign language book offers:
- Helpful (and adorable) illustrations—Each sign includes detailed images to show you how to sign it correctly, plus tips for how to remember the signs and teach them to your child.
- Fun activities—Find songs, games, and other activities that incorporate signs into everyday tasks to help your baby become familiar with them.
- 200+ signs—Go beyond other baby books with a huge variety of different signs that communicate their thoughts and feelings, and even let you teach them basic health and safety.
Find new ways to connect with your baby or toddler and give them a leg up on learning, with The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language.