4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Laptop Backpack for Women Fashion Travel Bags Business Computer Purse Work Bag with USB Port, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Nylon, fits up to 15.6” laptop
- Multi-Pockets, with USB port, special safe phone-pocket on the back, trolley sleeve
- Comfortable padded strap, breathable and adjustable, airflow back design with thick and soft padding
- With an anti-theft pocket on the back, protect your valuable items from thieves, near the USB port, you can put your cellphone in when charging
- Dimensions: 16”L 12”H 5.5”D, Weight: 2lb.
Bargain Finds related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ladies, if you are in search for your next laptop bag, large backpack purse, carry-on bag, baby bag, mom bag or WORK BAG, this is THE ONE.
I wear a lot of black and white in the workplace. I love gold jewelry and black bags with gold hardware, so this bag is perfect for my wardrobe! I love the thing so much that I am seriously thinking of buying me the grey bag and using it as my mom bag. I lug a lot of stuff around when I go shopping, etc with my 5 and 7 year olds (they need snacks, drinks, toys, tablets and their whole room with them when we go out). So, this would be perfect for that!
As you can see from the pics, this is a very attractive, chic, and well-made bag for any occasion. It feels so sturdy and durable with my laptop, file folders, charger, planners and pens in it. There is also more space for a small umbrella and perhaps a thin cardigan rolled up. I love it so much already!
Classic Looking with Lots of Pockets
- Large Zip Pocket
- Electronic Organizer Pocket
- Small Front Zip Pocket
- 15.6" Padded Laptop Compartment
- Big Open Pocket
- 2 Side Bottle/umbrella Pockets
- Big Zip Pocket
- 2 Small Open Pockets
- 2 pen/pencil holders
Electronic Organizer Bag
this bag is very cool, it has many pockets.
- wide pouch
- narrow pouch
- net pouch
you can organize your electronic stuff easily
Electronic Organizer Bag
Quick-Charging USB Port
Quick Napkin Pouch
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was searching for a quality bag for work and travel.
What set it apart?
- The fabric quality was better than the other bags
- 4 zipper pockets on the outside of the bag - 3 front, 1 back
- 2 functional exterior cup holders with linings (several other bags' cup holders were not lined - felt cheap)
- Strap on the back of bag for use with luggage
- Interior is lined with 6 additional pockets - padded laptop pocket, 2 cup holders, zipper pocket and two others
- The size of the bag is generous, but not ridiculously huge. Perfect for work, a weekend trip, or as a carry-on.
I will update the review if the bag wears poorly. For now I'm thrilled with the purchase and very happy that I compared several bags. Many of the bags have good reviews, but there was quite a quality difference seeing them in person.
These bags were also nice:
Windtook - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X34WTV1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Lily & Drew - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W5R88S5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Wolfrealm - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PNH93JR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This backpack delivers! I can fit everything I need to carry, with plenty of extra space to spare. There are many different zippered compartments, as well as ample side-pouches for my reusable water bottle (many side pouches are not big enough for a water bottle). It's also light-weight enough that it can carry all my stuff and not feel like I'm carrying a giant boulder on my back.
The only drawback is that when it arrived it smelled, a LOT. That off-gassing smell you get sometimes with non-natural materials/fabrics. I've had it a week, and left it out all day one day over the past weekend, and while the smell is much better it is still there (if I stick my head in/near it and sniff - I can't smell it just sitting next to me).
Other than the smell which is a minor issue, this backpack is great and I would highly recommend it.