Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Lara Casey
Customers Also Bought Items By
A flourishing life is possible—no perfection required!
Women often feel like they have to have it all together in order to live a meaningful life. Instead they feel inadequate, overwhelmed, and exhausted as they to figure out how to do it all. Author, business owner, and mom to three Lara Casey offers this grace-filled advice: “We can’t do it all, and do it well. But, we can choose to cultivate what matters.
Written as part encouragement anthem and part practical guide, Cultivate offers wisdom from God’s Word alongside lessons Lara has learned in her garden.
Special features include:
- Actionable Cultivate It prompts throughout the book
- A ten-week Cultivate Together discussion guide with questions for small groups
- “Grace from the Garden” vignettes provide encouragement and inspiration
Discover how to embrace the season you’re in, and find the joy and the freedom that comes in cultivating what matters, little by little, with God’s transforming grace.
Make It Happen is the story of how I surrendered my fear, took the leap, and got a life. In my case, a perfectly imperfect, fulfilling life as a mama, a working woman, and a grateful wife. This is the story of how I chose to make "it"—a greater purpose than mine—happen, and how you can too.
Make It Happen is for
- women who find themselves worried, anxious, and completely overwhelmed by the constant chase for perfection
- those seeking the courage to jump into a new venture
- working women who are struggling to "do it all"
- weary wives and moms looking for relief from burning the candle at both ends
- anyone who dreams of a life lived not by accident, but on purpose
You know all those things you've always wanted to do?You should go do them.
Come play in the garden with Gracie! Join the garden tea party with her sister Sarah, taste tomatoes right off the vine with her crunchy munchy brother Joshua, and plant seeds! Some seeds, though, don't grow fast enough for Joshua. He wants to munch on tomatoes NOW. What will he do while he waits on those tiny tomato seeds to grow? Step into the garden to find out!
Author and business owner Lara Casey has learned many rich lessons from the garden, including how to celebrate that God grows good things little by little. In her first children's book, she heads back to the tomato vines to share her joy and wisdom with little gardeners.
Includes a free Garden Giggles poster!