Layered Outdoor Welcome Mat Set - Coconut Coir (18-inch x 30-inch) and Woven Doormat (24-inch x 35-inch) Combo Inside or Outside Pet Friendly Rug for Entry Porch, Deck, Patio, or Mudroom (Black Check)
|List Price:||$48.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$13.00 (27%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Black and White Plaid|
|Brand||PORCH & STOOP|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CURATED COMBINATION: achieve a layered look with our coconut coir designs combined with a classic buffalo check woven fabric outdoor rug. We have brought together these pairings to take the guesswork out of sizing and coordinating patterns and colors for your door mat
- TWO-PART RUG SET: the first part is the 100% natural coconut coir mat with heavy duty backing. This naturally sturdy material is ideal to remove moisture, dirt, and debris and is easily cleaned with a brisk shake. The second layer is made from woven fabric, which serves as a visual backdrop for the coir mat and keeps everything dry and clean
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: we stand behind the quality of our layered entry mats. If you experience any problems with our product or if you have any questions about it, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- USE ANYWHERE: the set may be decomposed into indoor and outdoor sections for a mudroom with the coir mat keeping the elements out and the woven rug helping to change out of muddy shoes without having to get out a mop. The layered look is also perfect to tie together a back patio area with your living room when entertaining guests outside
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: a beautiful front door mat is the perfect house-warming present or realtor gift for someone moving into a new home. The layered mat is pet-friendly, making them the perfect gift for a new dog owner
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Instantly upgrade the look of your porch! Choose from one of our hand-picked outdoor mat combination sets and make the threshold of your home inviting and stylish.WHY CHOOSE PORCH & STOOP?Our layered mats are already optimized for size, color scheme, and pattern match. See exactly what you will put forward as a first impression to your friends and neighbors and eliminate any guesswork from customizing your look.You’ll get a versatile home decoration in the form of a coconut coir mat and a woven rug, both of which are sturdy enough to withstand the elements while being stylish enough to place indoors We are a U.S. based company, and we stand behind the quality of our products. We will provide the support and answers to help you get your entryways looking amazing!Our layered mats are extremely versatile and can be placed anywhere you want to remove dirt and moisture from your footwear. They are pet-friendly, so you don’t have to worry about anything but where they’ll look bestThese make the best gift for a friend or loved one looking for an attractive and functional way to enliven an old space or make a new home welcomingPRODUCT DESCRIPTION:Our coconut coir mat is 17.7 inches tall, 30 inches wide and 0.6 inches thick. It is made from natural coconut coir fibers embedded on a heavy duty PVC backer. It is pet friendly and is easily maintained by briskly shaking it out periodically. Please note that it is normal for some of the fibers to come loose during shipping. Be sure to open it up outside and shake it out to clear out any loose fibers.The woven layered mat is 23.6 inches tall and 35.4 inches wide. It is made from a 50/50 cotton/poly blend and is machine washable. This
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Matthew Baker on May 17, 2020
By Momtotwo83 on June 8, 2020
By Amazon Customer on May 29, 2020
By Amazon Customer on July 10, 2020
The 'Welcome' text took about a month to wear off.
By Amanda HB on May 31, 2020